How and When will the Left Blow itself up for good?

Trump provides them with a target rich environment more or less daily and the Ds blow themselves up with something far dumber than what Trump provoked them with.

They are supporting a witch hunt founded on perjury and just chock full of bad actors with an intense need for someone to roll over on after the most incompetent dirty trick in the history of US politics. Thank you Obozo.

Their state and local tax base is going the way of the Dodo bird and it ain't coming back.

Their Antifa stormtroopers are driving voters to the R side.

What stupid stunt will be their finale?
Nah, they arent going away. They merely change their core values whenever they find out they are losing votes.

That's only happens that way in tRumpkin fantasy land.

This was around long before Trump. Do you disagree? Look up Sharia Law. Ignorance is not bliss.
Doesn't matter when you kids started with this fantasy, it's still a fantasy.

Yup, libs do have a tendency to confuse fantasy with reality.
It is you who are confused my friend.

And the confusion continues....
I'm sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do to help?

That's only happens that way in tRumpkin fantasy land.

This was around long before Trump. Do you disagree? Look up Sharia Law. Ignorance is not bliss.

What about that exactly is a fantasy? It is factual.
No, it's not. You are living in a RWNJ fantasy world. You have lost contact with reality.

Again what about that is not factual, please?
Your silly cartoon. It is not factual. Not real. Not something that happens. Fake news if you will.

No, it's not. You are living in a RWNJ fantasy world. You have lost contact with reality.

Your silly cartoon. It is not factual. Not real. Not something that happens. Fake news if you will.

What is not factual about it? The humor lies in the fact that it is 100% true.

Except that it isn't.

Trump provides them with a target rich environment more or less daily and the Ds blow themselves up with something far dumber than what Trump provoked them with.

They are supporting a witch hunt founded on perjury and just chock full of bad actors with an intense need for someone to roll over on after the most incompetent dirty trick in the history of US politics. Thank you Obozo.

Their state and local tax base is going the way of the Dodo bird and it ain't coming back.

Left and right is relative, you know that right?

Also, unless all the left people die, you're not getting rid of the left.

Except that it isn't.

When you get your head out of your ass let me know and we can continue the debate.

Except that it isn't.

When you get your head out of your ass let me know and we can continue the debate.
Lol, how can you type bent over like that?

Except that it isn't.

Don’t project

Except that it isn't.

Don’t project
I'm not. I promise to let you know when I do though.

Except that it isn't.

Don’t project

I am impressed that you can type while your stupid head is so far up your fat ass. LMAO

Except that it isn't.

Don’t project

I am impressed that you can type while your stupid head is so far up your fat ass. LMAO
See now you're just boring and unimaginative.

Buh bye.

Considering democrats are far more likely to hjave a college degree it is more likely a conservative will blow them selves up!

Don’t project

See now you're just boring and unimaginative.

Buh bye.

When you get a sense of humor we can resume.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Clearly most on the right believe that contriving and propagating ridiculous lies, such as the thread premise, will bring them political success – they’re wrong.

Forum List

Back