How accurate is the leftist media and leftist polling when it comes to presidential politics in 2019

Opinion | Kamala Harris, a Front-Runner

Kamala Harris crowned instant Democratic frontrunner following 2020 announcement

How Kamala Harris Could Win The 2020 Democratic Nomination

Evidence points to the simple fact that leftists run stories and frame polls to suit their "feelings" and social justice ideology.

You really do not understand how polls work, do you?

Polls do not predict the future, they give a snapshot in time...nothing more.

Harris was popular till she started to be in the pubic eye more and most realized she was just an empty suit.

• Banned

Kamala Harris crowned instant Democratic frontrunner following 2020 announcement

Evidence points to the simple fact that leftists run stories and frame polls to suit their "feelings" and social justice ideology.

Harris was popular till she started to be in the pubic eye more and most realized she was just an empty suit.
There was no basis for that popularity without the media bullshit hype machine. That is the point.

There was no basis for that popularity without the media bullshit hype machine. That is the point.

That does not change the accuracy of the polls at the time they were taken.

• Banned

That does not change the accuracy of the polls at the time they were taken.
The polls were a direct result of that media influence. 538 and MANY others pronounced her an instant frontrunner the moment she announced. Then sang her praises until the polls were taken.

Fact is once the PUBLIC saw her for who she was the nonsense fed to them by the media was discredited.

The polls were a direct result of that media influence. 538 and MANY others pronounced her an instant frontrunner the moment she announced. Then sang her praises until the polls were taken.

Fact is once the PUBLIC saw her for who she was the nonsense fed to them by the media was discredited.

How does one determine the "front runner"? Who gets to bestow this title?

• Banned

How does one determine the "front runner"? Who gets to bestow this title?
The media/pollsters obviously. She never actually attained that status in any poll.

I tend to assume that polls are going to tend to be biased significantly to the left wrong.

Even if not intentionally, when pollsters call people to survey, they are going to mostly get people who are at home, who don't have jobs. That's most likely to be LIbErals. Conservatives are more likely to be at work, and not available to answer calls from pollsters; and even if, by chance, a pollster happens to catch us with a phone call, I think we're a lot less likely to be willing to have our time wasted by cold callers of any sort, including pollsters as well as telemarketers, and other unwanted, unsolicited callers.

* See '2016 LANDSLIDE Prediction'....

If you think the same MSM who has pushed / sup[ported every Democrat failed coup attempt the last 4 years is not working hard to prevent President Trump's re-election by continuing to engage in Fake News / Reporting, I have a bridge and some ocean-front property to sell you CHEAP, if you're interested.

I tend to assume that polls are going to tend to be biased significantly to the left wrong.

Even if not intentionally, when pollsters call people to survey, they are going to mostly get people who are at home, who don't have jobs. That's most likely to be LIbErals. Conservatives are more likely to be at work, and not available to answer calls from pollsters; and even if, by chance, a pollster happens to catch us with a phone call, I think we're a lot less likely to be willing to have our time wasted by cold callers of any sort, including pollsters as well as telemarketers, and other unwanted, unsolicited callers.
When I answer an unknown call I listen for that tell tell sound of a large room and background hissing. When i hear it i instantly hang up.

These are not polls, they are propaganda. A blatant attempt by the media to rig elections by spinning a narrative. These panty wad cowards won't conduct the only poll that matters, poll the 30 states Trump won in 2016. NEVER going to happen because that would f'ing destroy their anti Trump narrative.

The media/pollsters obviously. She never actually attained that status in any poll.

So, you seem to know that "front runner" is a purely media created concept and you say the polls never agreed with the media...so how does that tie into accuracy of poll?

So, you seem to know that "front runner" is a purely media created concept and you say the polls never agreed with the media...so how does that tie into accuracy of poll?
I already did that.

The media promote her & she rose in the polls to the point she made the debate stage. The people then saw her for what she was and she fell from grace DESPITE the medias best efforts.

I already did that.

The media promote her & she rose in the polls to the point she made the debate stage. The people then saw her for what she was and she fell from grace DESPITE the medias best efforts.

So, were the polls accurate or not?

I already did that.

The polls were OBVIOUSLY a reflection of media bias and promotion. Once reality didn't jive with the narrative she bombed.

What is the fucking point you're trying to make or are you just here to play Miss Contrarian?

The polls were OBVIOUSLY a reflection of media bias and promotion. Once reality didn't jive with the narrative she bombed.

What is the fucking point you're trying to make or are you just here to play Miss Contrarian?

Well, your OP and title implied the polls were not accurate. I disagree with that.

Well, your OP and title implied the polls were not accurate. I disagree with that.
No my title and op imply that the leftist media and pollsters are UNTRUSTWORTHY and generally full of shit.

"Trump has no path to the White House"

I already did that.

They over counted the nonliving and Illegals

Forum List

Back