How about these young girls playing the drums?!?!?!

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Good stuff. Every once in a while I'll surf the cover music on YouTube. The last time it seemed I was noticing a few women playing guitar, but last week I finally checked out a women drummer that was showing up on the home page, and today I came across Nandi - this girl is off the charts. She's 9 years old, she was on Ellen last year, and she getting to meet some famous rockers. She has a really fun personality and an expressionist style.

And, she does it barefoot!

Good stuff. Every once in a while I'll surf the cover music on YouTube. The last time it seemed I was noticing a few women playing guitar, but last week I finally checked out a women drummer that was showing up on the home page, and today I came across Nandi - this girl is off the charts. She's 9 years old, she was on Ellen last year, and she getting to meet some famous rockers. She has a really fun personality and an expressionist style.

Karen Carpenter was a drummer.

And, she does it barefoot!

Creepy Joe Biden wants a kiss

Honey Lantree of the Honeycombs

1600999007893.png

Forum List

Back