How About That?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
A pandemic of the vaxxed. Too bad they won't even get natural immunity after having it. The vaccines won't let them

omicron-2156-1120.jpg
Leading scientists cautioned
that the level of immunity against the coronavirus among South Africa’s population due to earlier infections may be masking the severity of illness caused by the Omicron variant.

A pandemic of the vaxxed. Too bad they won't even get natural immunity after having it. The vaccines won't let them

The link to the German Koch site has NO data to support what's CLAIMED in this article at nationalpulse.com. It's IN German and my German is very weak, but I can SEE the tables and graphs and there's NOTHING IN THERE stating "95% of the hospitalizations are Vaxxed"..

Furthermore, the most recent tally for omicron cases in that report stood at 4044, but nowhere STATED the vax status. You'll find the specific OMICRON update for end of Dec HERE in German (which your browser should translate).

Now I know that VAXXED folks are starting to APPEAR in hospitals in similar numbers to the UNVAXXED,

BUT -- that doesn't mean they are 21 times MORE LIKELY to BE hospitalized. It just means there are MORE VAXXED than UNVAXXED people in Germany. A LOT MORE.. Your "source" doesn't know SHIT about using numbers.

Think your source is garbage because of all that.

AND youre COMPLETELY wrong that CVid vaccinations BLOCK IMMUNITY in any way for Omicron infections. In fact whether you got natural immunity from ANY variant before or after you got vaxxed -- it greatly adds to the immunity.

Last edited:

omicron-2156-1120.jpg
Leading scientists cautioned
that the level of immunity against the coronavirus among South Africa’s population due to earlier infections may be masking the severity of illness caused by the Omicron variant.

In the 2 weeks since that was written -- that WAS a valid concern at the time. It SEEMS to have peaked quickly in S.Afr. in the following weeks since.

Since then, there's been enough hospitalizations of vaxxed/unvaxxed to seemingly safely assume it's not as serious as delta and it stays largely in the upper respiratory -- EVEN in the unvaxxed. Much lower ICU/death rate overall also.

Since then, there's been enough hospitalizations of vaxxed/unvaxxed to seemingly safely assume it's not as serious as delta and it stays largely in the upper respiratory -- EVEN in the unvaxxed. Much lower ICU/death rate overall also.
The PCR doesn't distinguish variant, but by way of reading signs symptoms one can discern it.

If you're going to catch C19, Omicron is the variant , and may you have a mild case

The vax lends no prevention , and many simply do not buy into the 'lesser blow' sales pitch

the conjecture (key term) is that the immunological system therapy impairs vs enhances one's immunological system.

~S~

In the 2 weeks since that was written -- that WAS a valid concern at the time. It SEEMS to have peaked quickly in S.Afr. in the following weeks since.

Which is a GOOD THING.......And what we hoped for as well. As it could be the herd immunity we need to end this thing. Even though in the politics of it that has been tabboo pushed for by the Vaccine companies........Ever selling their product for Billions.

The PCR doesn't distinguish variant, but by way of reading signs symptoms one can discern it.

If you're going to catch C19, Omicron is the variant , and may you have a mild case

The vax lends no prevention , and many simply do not buy into the 'lesser blow' sales pitch

the conjecture (key term) is that the immunological system therapy impairs vs enhances one's immunological system.

~S~
The Omicron has to be serum tested to verify it and takes a lab 4 to 5 days after. They use the PCR and if it's missing the S gene.

_121863979_omicron_sgene640-2x-nc.png

The link to the German Koch site has NO data to support what's CLAIMED in this article at nationalpulse.com. It's IN German and my German is very weak, but I can SEE the tables and graphs and there's NOTHING IN THERE stating "95% of the hospitalizations are Vaxxed"..

Furthermore, the most recent tally for omicron cases in that report stood at 4044, but nowhere STATED the vax status. You'll find the specific OMICRON update for end of Dec HERE in German (which your browser should translate).

Now I know that VAXXED folks are starting to APPEAR in hospitals in similar numbers to the UNVAXXED,

BUT -- that doesn't mean they are 21 times MORE LIKELY to BE hospitalized. It just means there are MORE VAXXED than UNVAXXED people in Germany. A LOT MORE.. Your "source" doesn't know SHIT about using numbers.

Think your source is garbage because of all that.

AND youre COMPLETELY wrong that CVid vaccinations BLOCK IMMUNITY in any way for Omicron infections. In fact whether you got natural immunity from ANY variant before or after you got vaxxed -- it greatly adds to the immunity.
Would you like to tell me which source or study is reliable when it comes to Covid?

That pesky narrative. Anything that disagrees with it conspiracy is just a go to answer.

Remember you rely on proven liars for your reality.
Maybe you should try using actual data instead of falling for clickbait from questionable sources.

No. youre already disqualified from serving me any feed on CVid news or science based on the OPost links and the fact you believe the vax BLOCKS rather than supplements natural immunity.
It does what I said. I could give a fuck what you have me disqualified for. My information comes from doctors and researchers with as many degrees and qualifications than the clowns you listen to.

You must be slow or have some kind of learning deficiency. How many times has this been explained to you?! And you still don’t get it! Wow

Forum List

Back