How About a Congressional Commission on the George Floyd Riots?

The Democrats can have their idiotic investigation. Nothing will come from it.

IF, they ever do it will be investigated by a "independent researcher", take 5 days, and come up with nothing tangible and it will be forgotten about. Oh and the money spent on the investigation will just be kicked back to someone else's pocket.

But they won't ever do one. It will keep being ignored by the msm and politicians until the whole race card is played out because no one cares about it and it isn't a useful political tool because the public no longer cares. They will then move onto a new hot topic to use as a political tool, and the riots will just be left to either away in the past. 10 years from now it will be completely forgotten except on the anniversary date of floyds death there will be a few look backs at the man and hero that healed a nation with his sacrifice and the riots will only be shown as peaceful and brave protests.

The purpose of this "congressional commission" is to make political hay for the left and to demonize, discourage and suppress the vote of Deplorable Americans.

Not to really "investigate" anything.

Republicans are running like rabbits from this investigation because every one of them is complicit in what happened.

They refused to tell Trump to cut it at any time. They refused to impeach him for his crimes, out of fear of retribution. And they let kill 500,000 people through ignorance and incompetence.
'''''
I stopped reading here. You can live in clownworld if you want. NOne of us have to pretend you are anything but a clown.

Trump and his supporters are the clowns. If they weren't trying to take over this country, it would be laughable.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The purpose of this "congressional commission" is to make political hay for the left and to demonize, discourage and suppress the vote of Deplorable Americans.

Republicans are running like rabbits from this investigation because every one of them is complicit in what happened.

They refused to tell Trump to cut it at any time. They refused to impeach him for his crimes, out of fear of retribution. And they let kill 500,000 people through ignorance and incompetence.
'''''
I stopped reading here. You can live in clownworld if you want. NOne of us have to pretend you are anything but a clown.

Trump and his supporters are the clowns. If they weren't trying to take over this country, it would be laughable.
You are welcome to go fuck yourself.

Republicans are the ones who are hurting themselves. They are driving away swing voters. Their base is shrinking.
Thousands and thousands of illegal invaders are driving those swing voters back. Nobody will care about this little tiff at the Capitol in a few months. The border crisis isn't going away, and Harris, who is supposed to be in charge is AWOL. Meanwhile the world is less peaceful and more on edge than it has been since that clown Obama. Gas prices are rising, and so is inflation. Swing voters aren't stupid, that's why they elected Trump in the first place.

No they are not. Republicans are attempting to turn this country into a dictatorship. They harbor jackasses like Gaetz and Greene and they are trying to hide their complicity in the Jan 6 attack on our capitol. That will drive swing voters away from the Republican Party. The world is on edge thanks to Trump's failures. Inflation is rising thanks to Trump's policies and gas prices started rising under Trump.

'''''

LOSER.

• Love

'''''

LOSER.
I'm not the one whining like a faggot over the other side having a 4 hour riot, while my side had four FUCKING YEARS of riots.

As mentioned in the threads, there is more than enough law enforcement and intelligence researching the events of 1/6 T the US Capitol. Conversely, there is not enough law enforcement looking into the terror that has and continues to plague our cities in the form of burning, looting, murder, and violence as justified forms of protest from the psychotic Left.

Back to the US Capitol 1/6 proposed commission and hearings, the Democrats want to prolong and enhance 1/6 for as long as possible so they can use it as a tool in the ‘22 Midterm Elections. Namely, the investigation and commission is just another political theatre for Democrats.

Congress should investigate what happened on Jan 6. Congress may need to make administrative changes or pass new laws to prevent a reoccurence of this attack.

You won't like what you will hear. I have read the New York, LA, and Chicago Police departments reports on the George Floyd protests and it doesn't show what you have made yourselves believe. For example, in New York, the majority of arrests were on whites. In both NYC and LA, the majority of protests were peaceful with most of the damage done by groups not associated with BLM.

You are projecting your racism. If it is antifa types doing the majority of the damage, that would be surprising but fine. Target them the most aggressively then.

Not according arrest reports. Not a single BLM member was arrested.

Nearly all of the arrests for violence were right wing militias and agitators. And 4 chan looters. Lots of Boogaloo Bois.

So cops are trustworthy now? And I like the way that you lump "4 chan looters" in with the "right wing", as though they are the same group.

But my point stands. IF a serious investigation can really show that the violence was mostly done by "whites", who are almost certainly thus antifa types, then fine, target them the way you goons are targeting the 1/6 rioters and suppress the lefty riots moving forward.

On what ground would you oppose such a move?

I lump all of the asshole groups who tried to disrupt and undermine the protests with violence and looting. The 4chan looters are no different than the Proud Boys - they were both out to make trouble for the BLM protestors, and have the BLM protestors blamed for their violence and crimes, which is exactly what you dumb, gullible idiots have been screaming all summer long.

Democrats burn down their own cities. NO THEY DID NOT. THE RABID RIGHT DID IT.

'''''

LOSER.
I'm not the one whining like a faggot over the other side having a 4 hour riot, while my side had four FUCKING YEARS of riots.

You have no clue what you are talking about. You cannot minimize what happened on Jan 6. It was a attack on our government. As usual you are trying to blow smoke to hide what happened on Jan 6.

'''''

LOSER.

No, you're whining like a bitch that the election was stolen from the lying clown you voted for. THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

Your side tried to stop the certification of the Biden Election with an armed insurrection, and now you're trying to lie your way out of that one.

Nobody's buying your lies, clown. NOBODY.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING, AND NOBODY FUCKING BELIEVES ANYTHING YOU POST.

Last edited:
  • Love
You won't like what you will hear. I have read the New York, LA, and Chicago Police departments reports on the George Floyd protests and it doesn't show what you have made yourselves believe. For example, in New York, the majority of arrests were on whites. In both NYC and LA, the majority of protests were peaceful with most of the damage done by groups not associated with BLM.

You are projecting your racism. If it is antifa types doing the majority of the damage, that would be surprising but fine. Target them the most aggressively then.

Not according arrest reports. Not a single BLM member was arrested.

Nearly all of the arrests for violence were right wing militias and agitators. And 4 chan looters. Lots of Boogaloo Bois.

So cops are trustworthy now? And I like the way that you lump "4 chan looters" in with the "right wing", as though they are the same group.

But my point stands. IF a serious investigation can really show that the violence was mostly done by "whites", who are almost certainly thus antifa types, then fine, target them the way you goons are targeting the 1/6 rioters and suppress the lefty riots moving forward.

On what ground would you oppose such a move?

I lump all of the asshole groups who tried to disrupt and undermine the protests with violence and looting. The 4chan looters are no different than the Proud Boys - they were both out to make trouble for the BLM protestors, and have the BLM protestors blamed for their violence and crimes, which is exactly what you dumb, gullible idiots have been screaming all summer long.

Democrats burn down their own cities. NO THEY DID NOT. THE RABID RIGHT DID IT.

Your rationalization of supporting political violence and race riots are noted and dismissed.

BLM is a racist and marxist and violent organization. A major investigation would be a good idea.

'''''

LOSER.

No, you're whining like a bitch that the election was stolen from the lying clown you voted for.

Your side tried to stop the certification of the Biden Election with an armed insurrection, and now you're trying to lie your way out of that one.

Now you are just making up shit.

An investigation into the massive and widespread riots of the left over the last 4 years would be a good idea. Indeed, that it was not already done, is a testimony to the power and corruption of the Deep State.

'''''

LOSER.

You have no clue what you are talking about. You cannot minimize what happened on Jan 6. It was a attack on our government. As usual you are trying to blow smoke to hide what happened on Jan 6.

It was a 4 hour riot, that slightly delayed certification of hte count. Your type of hysteria is common among young girls. With emotional issues. And mental retardation.

Democrats want a stacked, rigged "congressional commission" to "investigate" a 4-hour riot that is already being investigated by the FBI and the DC DA. But, they don't want to investigate the far more destructive and widespread George Floyd riots, which were, in many cases, coordinated by BLM and Antifa activists, and which caused over a dozen deaths, hundreds of injuries, the occupation of parts of two major cities, assaults on hundreds of police officers, the burning down of a police station, massive looting, and billions of dollars of damage.

And, of course, we now know that the George Floyd riots were unjustified, because we now know that Derek Chauvin did not put his knee on Floyd's neck, that Chauvin did not cause Floyd's death, that Floyd had ingested over three times the lethal dosage of fentanyl shortly before his police encounter, that Floyd was having trouble breathing before Chauvin laid a finger on him, that Floyd had severe heart problems, that the officers had no way of knowing any of this, and that Floyd had numerous chances to avoid being pinned on the ground but failed to take any of them.
Democrats are so busy kissing Minority a$$ for votes that it blinds them to the fact that George Floyd was a criminal scumbag who stupidly resisted arrest.

Letting Black Lives Matter and the loosely-organized AntiFa scum off the hook without serious prosecutions is also a mistake that the next GOP administration should correct.

But when it comes to a commission to investigate the incitement and execution of the January 6, 2021 Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States...

Such a commission SHOULD be launched and maximized and that Commission should aggressively pursue such treasonous scum and their leaders and inciters without mercy.

Those (high and low) found responsible should be criminally charged, convicted of a major and violent felony, and given the maximum sentences for imprisonment and fines.

For the worst of the rank-and-file offenders in that Insurrectionist mob, it's a damned shame that the police did not volley-fire into that crowd with automatic weapons.

That goes for their Orange Baboon-God too... Cadet Bone Spurs didn't join them as promised or lead from the front... the cowardly POS went into hiding and watched, safely.

Teflon Don talks-the-talk, but he doesn't walk-the-walk... and his Make America White Great Again suckers and minions blind themselves to such important shortcomings.

The fact is that even people who are arrested have rights. One of those is a right to life. Floyd was no threat to the officers yet Chauvin refused to get off his neck. The police also infrlamed the protestors by dressing up in para-military uniforms as if they were enemies of this country.

'''''

LOSER.

No, you're whining like a bitch that the election was stolen from the lying clown you voted for.

An investigation into the massive and widespread riots of the left over the last 4 years would be a good idea. Indeed, that it was not already done, is a testimony to the power and corruption of the Deep State.

There is no deep state. Just another delusion of Trump supporters.

• Love
Democrats want a stacked, rigged "congressional commission" to "investigate" a 4-hour riot that is already being investigated by the FBI and the DC DA. But, they don't want to investigate the far more destructive and widespread George Floyd riots, which were, in many cases, coordinated by BLM and Antifa activists, and which caused over a dozen deaths, hundreds of injuries, the occupation of parts of two major cities, assaults on hundreds of police officers, the burning down of a police station, massive looting, and billions of dollars of damage.

And, of course, we now know that the George Floyd riots were unjustified, because we now know that Derek Chauvin did not put his knee on Floyd's neck, that Chauvin did not cause Floyd's death, that Floyd had ingested over three times the lethal dosage of fentanyl shortly before his police encounter, that Floyd was having trouble breathing before Chauvin laid a finger on him, that Floyd had severe heart problems, that the officers had no way of knowing any of this, and that Floyd had numerous chances to avoid being pinned on the ground but failed to take any of them.
Democrats are so busy kissing Minority a$$ for votes that it blinds them to the fact that George Floyd was a criminal scumbag who stupidly resisted arrest.

Letting Black Lives Matter and the loosely-organized AntiFa scum off the hook without serious prosecutions is also a mistake that the next GOP administration should correct.

But when it comes to a commission to investigate the incitement and execution of the January 6, 2021 Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States...

Such a commission SHOULD be launched and maximized and that Commission should aggressively pursue such treasonous scum and their leaders and inciters without mercy.

Those (high and low) found responsible should be criminally charged, convicted of a major and violent felony, and given the maximum sentences for imprisonment and fines.

For the worst of the rank-and-file offenders in that Insurrectionist mob, it's a damned shame that the police did not volley-fire into that crowd with automatic weapons.

That goes for their Orange Baboon-God too... Cadet Bone Spurs didn't join them as promised or lead from the front... the cowardly POS went into hiding and watched, safely.

Teflon Don talks-the-talk, but he doesn't walk-the-walk... and his Make America White Great Again suckers and minions blind themselves to such important shortcomings.

The fact is that even people who are arrested have rights. One of those is a right to life. Floyd was no threat to the officers yet Chauvin refused to get off his neck. The police also infrlamed the protestors by dressing up in para-military uniforms as if they were enemies of this country.

So, the violence of the rioters is not their fault, it is the fault of the COP'S UNIFORMS?

lol!!!

1621824063308.png

'''''

LOSER.

There is no deep state. Just another delusion of Trump supporters.

Sorry, the actions of the FBI with steele dossier shit canned the idea that the DEEP STATE is just a conspiracy theory.

NOw, DENYING the Deep State is the radical fringe position.

I am judging you, and laughing at you for being stupid. .

'''''

LOSER.

It was a 4 hour riot, that slightly delayed certification of hte count. Your type of hysteria is common among young girls. With emotional issues. And mental retardation.

Threats were made against the VP of the US and the Speaker of the House. Fortunately the officers were able to get them away before anything could happen. We also have a picture of a Republican congressman who claimed these were tourists barricading the door. You are nothing but a lying weasel.

• Love

Forum List

Back