How About a Congressional Commission on the George Floyd Riots?

Democrats want a stacked, rigged "congressional commission" to "investigate" a 4-hour riot that is already being investigated by the FBI and the DC DA. But, they don't want to investigate the far more destructive and widespread George Floyd riots, which were, in many cases, coordinated by BLM and Antifa activists, and which caused over a dozen deaths, hundreds of injuries, the occupation of parts of two major cities, assaults on hundreds of police officers, the burning down of a police station, massive looting, and billions of dollars of damage.

And, of course, we now know that the George Floyd riots were unjustified, because we now know that Derek Chauvin did not put his knee on Floyd's neck, that Chauvin did not cause Floyd's death, that Floyd had ingested over three times the lethal dosage of fentanyl shortly before his police encounter, that Floyd was having trouble breathing before Chauvin laid a finger on him, that Floyd had severe heart problems, that the officers had no way of knowing any of this, and that Floyd had numerous chances to avoid being pinned on the ground but failed to take any of them.
Nope! You had your shot trying to take down Hillary with the sham Benghazi committee.

Now it's our turn to go after Trump with the Trump Insurrection Committee. What goes around... Bigly!!!

• When officers realized their mistake they immediately uncuffed the group but Thorne says he estimates the three were in cuffs for about 20 minutes
So the cops were called to the scene, not knowing what was going on in the house. Was the people inside the house legit? Or were they kidnappers? Where they squatters? What were they? The cops didn't know before getting there.
You can't just take a criminals word for anything, until you find out they're not an actual criminal.
Scenario: Cops show up. The real estate agents shouts out the window, "I'm a real estate agent, just showing the house." Cops all leave. 5 minutes later, the 15 yr old is sodomized and tortured for hours until he finally dies. A few days later, a couple is being shown the house when they find the dead body.
Now the cops who just took the thugs word for it, are in bad trouble. Not to mention the mental anguish that'll set in from knowing they could've saved a 15 yr old, had they just did 20 minutes of investigating.

Hind sight is 20/20. Some look at actions like this as a disregard to civil rights. Others look at it as the LEO's protecting people and property. Which is what they're paid to do. Had it been your house, you'd thank the cops. If you're black and a showing a house, you file a complaint. But the actions of the LEO's have to be the same in all circumstances.
the police should have initially asked for relator agent ID prior to cuffing and guns drawn.

So you saw this and his whole legal team missed it...

How fucking stupid do you think people are?

No, the legal team didn't miss it. They only touched on it. But not near as much as any normal defense attorney would have.
Why? Because he knew that this had to be a guilty verdict. In the appeals trial, I guarantee you, it'll be brought up in it's entirety. Slow motion video of the knee and hip rising. Floyd being able to lay somewhat on his left side. More information about the lack of bruising.
All those important details that were barely touched on will be made an important part of the case. For the simple fact that it proves Chauvin didn't murder Floyd.
BTW, I'm not losing any sleep over the guilty verdict, because Chauvin did not perform CPR.
I get his reasoning though. Floyd already told him he had covid. And the ambulance was on the way. But imo, those two things were not enough.

the police should have initially asked for relator agent ID prior to cuffing and guns drawn.

I agree with that. But because you have to interact with the police who are on a B & E, you have to have a little common sense, and understand why they were there to start with.
Most people would've not had much of a problem with what happened. Simply because of why the police were called.
And after fact, especially after the cops apologized twice for the misunderstanding, the people that were cuffed should've just dismissed it all. Instead of trying to make an issue out of nothing. Which is what it ended up being.
Cops show up, because they're called. They get the suspect out of the house, cuffed until the identified. And then released.
Sounds more like they're now just trying to get some media attention. Being an ex salesman, the agent should've used the opportunity to show the benefits of living in that house, to the buyers. Having a good police department that not mess around, is a good thing to have. They didn't get out of line. They weren't trigger happy. They didn't take them to jail and then identify them. They just secured the scene and the suspects. Identified them, and set them free with an apology.

I think post- 9/11, there is no sympathy for people who act up during airline flights.

Also- the guy didn't die. He was peacefully arrested when the plane landed.

Hypocrisy would have been all circumstances being the same, except the guy was white, and no one got upset.

This guy was peacefully restrained and taken into custody. If that had been done with Floyd, we'd have never heard about it.

The only reason why we hear about this guy was it was ON AN AIRPLANE, which is kind of a big deal.
You mean He didn't die because he didn't have China Fetynal in his system brought in through cartels at the southern border?
download-9.jpg

You watched, but you didn't see. Those little details, like his knee rising, are by far the most important thing to overlook. That is IF you're trying to spread a false narrative.

I did watch. What I saw was a thug with his knee to a man's neck who was pleading for his life. That's what the country saw. That's what the jury saw.

Bruises can form after death. Maybe maybe maybe. With the amount of pressure it took to cut off the blood and/or oxygen, there would've been bruising.
Three medical experts said otherwise.

What? The facts? Of course I tell myself those.
Maybe there's something you don't know. When this happened. I was one of those "anti-cop pricks." I had been on a bad cop benge for many years. And still am, for the most part. Because there are too many bad cops in this country. My motto about this is "I back the good blue (ONLY)"
When Floyd was killed, I immediately thought that it was murder. And that Chauvin killed Floyd. But once I noticed his hips and knee releasing the pressure on Floyds neck, there was no denying what really happened. And there was no lying to myself about it. So I filed into the "cop was right" file.
There are many plenty of those in that file. As well as many in the bad cop file.

Um, yeah, if that's what you need to tell yourself... but your racist rants in the rest of this post says otherwise.

And how many of those killed by cops were armed with some sort of weapon? Almost all of them. <<<That is important.
The Washington Post has created a database of every known deadly police shooting in America since 2015. As of this writing, 6,211 people have been shot and killed by law enforcement officers. 46% of them—2,883 to be exact—were white, while 24% (1,496 total) were black.
A large percentage were "uncatogorized"... but even if you take the 24% as gospel, blacks only make up 13% of the population, so they are twice as likely to be killed by a cop than a white person.

The very fact that American cops kill 1000 people every year, when Cops in other industrialized countries only kill a handful, is kind of telling in itself.

You're dismissing the real dangers that black thugs put themselves in. Like challenging cops while armed. Committing crime after crime. Creating hundreds of thousands of innocent victims. When you start focusing on the victims, moreso than the thugs who create innocent victims, suddenly the lives of the thugs don't matter near as much. Especially when you think about the fact that black lives don't matter to BLM, when a black thug kills another black thug, like Floyd.
Except there's a major difference. When thugs kill other black people, and the police can actually be bothered to put down the donuts long enough to conduct an actual investigation, that thug is arrested, tried and imprisoned.

Meanwhile, 98% of police shootings are ruled as "justified".

The thugs that rioted, looted, killed innocent people and caused all that destruction, while using Floyd as a justification, aren't worth the life of one good cop.
Getting rid of one violent thug like Floyd, probably help save 20+ people from becoming victims.
Really? Floyd never killed anyone. He had been involved in a robbery 12 years earlier and served his time for that. He wasn't killed during the commission of a violent crime. He was killed because he passed a fake $20.

Now, I support victims over thugs. If a thug gets killed by his own or by a cop, I could care less. Because that thug can no longer murder, rape, pillage, pass dangerous drugs to children, turn children into thugs, and a whole slew of other bad things they do.

That's nice.

So if a cop killed you tomorrow and the media turned your life upside down, they wouldn't find anything they could demonize you with?

Oh, noes, there's a Chinese hiding under your bed, and tonight she's going to pop out and give you a "Happy Ending"
MAYBE you missed the news because the MSM is affraid of CCP boycotting them, but China has explicitly made deals with the cartels for that very thing you are making light of.
And on top of that, in trying to be funny, you ended up making a racist comment.
5ilez8.jpg

MAYBE you missed the news because the MSM is affraid of CCP boycotting them, but China has explicitly made deals with the cartels for that very thing you are making light of.
And on top of that, in trying to be funny, you ended up making a racist comment.

Not at all... I'm sure Happy Ending Girl is your worst nightmare.

So how are the Chinese getting all these rednecks to take the fentanyl? Oh, wait, they aren't. They are doing that all on their own... those devious Chinese.

Not at all... I'm sure Happy Ending Girl is your worst nightmare.

So how are the Chinese getting all these rednecks to take the fentanyl? Oh, wait, they aren't. They are doing that all on their own... those devious Chinese.

So Prince and Floyd were Rednecks?
Seems like Fetynal destroyed the twin cities by just hooking 2 users, the whole country ruined by just 1 of those 2.
Imagine what it causes the whole country with all those Fetynal users, mostly in Democrat run big cities.
stop sign.jpg

You won't like what you will hear. I have read the New York, LA, and Chicago Police departments reports on the George Floyd protests and it doesn't show what you have made yourselves believe. For example, in New York, the majority of arrests were on whites. In both NYC and LA, the majority of protests were peaceful with most of the damage done by groups not associated with BLM.
Yep. Lots of outside instigators.

Forum List

Back