How a real leader acts

Status
Not open for further replies.
True leaders rise to a crisis and provide leadership

Doesnt matter what party, real leaders unite

He says 120 million people have died from Covid? ROFL

first donny said it would go away by april.

then he said it would magically disappear on day.

then he said the infection rate would be zero soon.

then he said we had the virus under 'tremendous control'

then he said clorox & sunshine was the answer - that is after he pushed a drug that was dangerous because he thought he was a bigley doctor.

& just the other day he said the virus was dead.

you are SO stretching with yer counterpoint about biden; you look pathetically impotent right now.

Because this covid shit is nothing more than the flu and the media is just covering like they never covered the flu before. Nothing more nothing less. 90% of the people in this country are dumb enough to fall for it.

The Lame Stream Media coverage of COVID is actually unprecedentedly insane.

We never had hourly updates of deaths from regular flu, aids, or a host of other diseases.

Maybe this will become standard and after this COVID shit disappears, we can tune into the hourly news "Pennsylvania reports 137 new Emphysema cases today, and 14 new syphilis deaths in Mercer County this week. So far this year, the commonwealth has 57,934 confirmed cases of Cirrhosis of the liver and 114,290 confirmed cases of hemorrhoids.

It has killed more Americans than World War I in less than 120 days and it is not stopping...

I wonder why there is anything else no TV but Trump other inactions manages to get other crisises up there too...

If this is winning we are all sick of winning...

Its not "stopping" yet, but Trump has SLOWED it down considerably. From a mid April height of 16,000 deaths per week to less than 500 in June, that shows quite an improvement.

What is infection rate today?

Yesterday it was up to 40,000....

Have you compared this to EU... Infection rates in US rising and dropping in EU... EU has double the population and 2500 cases yesterday (half of them from that idiot Johnson in the UK)... So effectively EU has new 1,250 cases approx against over 40,000 in US, yesterday...

If you stop looking at the rest of the world Trump might have looked like he did well... Truth is he pushed reopening far too early, Europe were in shock how wreak-less the push from the White House was... Example Ireland had 9 new cases yesterday and they didn't open there pubs until today... Population are questioning the source of all cases and don't want to have any lack of knowledge...

Trump screwed up pushing the opening and will now try and hang the Governors (mainly GOP)...

Covid deaths are down, almost to an all time low.

EbhxwyQVcAAoJtq

Although like Joey they seem to enjoy living in Lala land. Claiming 120 million Americans died from Covid is a total lie...

He misspoke, actually it's 125 thousand-plus Americans. Pretty weak sauce to call his comment a lie rather than a mistake.

Hmm...., Just how many times must you go to the well in futile attempts to cover for the multiple gaffs and misquotes that Joe Bidens has and will continue to make. The fact is that Joey is either suffering from Alzheimer's or totally misinformed or in as quoted living in LaLa Land.

I rest my case....

On his worst day Biden is far more presidential than the POS you support

Yeah, now that's presidential!
maxresdefault.jpg

Fucking moron, what's wrong with whispering encouraging words into the ear of someone who's like a granddaughter to you?

She obviously finds his attentions unwelcome, douchebag, as to all the children he shows attention to.

LOLOL

Fucking moron, that's your perception, not hers. She had no problem with it. Nor did her parents who are standing right there watching.

How do you know what her perception is, shit for brains? She is obviously trying to get away from the old pervert. The fact that her parents had no problem with it doesn't mean much. The parents of the children Michael Jackson molested had no problem with them having sleep overs at his mansion.

Have you reported Biden to Child Protective Services yet? You can do it anonymously, you know.

LOL

That fucking moron's already gotten a visit from the FBI. I don't think he wants another.

If these people were truly concerned for the welfare of underage children coming into contact with Biden, they would try to do something about it. If enough people reported Biden to CPS and referred to these videos, CPS would look at all the evidence and decide whether or not to follow up on it.

It's clear that RWs are just using a very serious crime to smear Biden because they're afraid he might beat trump. We saw this same nasty tactic used against Hillary in 2016 with pizzagate. It's curious and disturbing that RWs are okay with using allegations of pedophilia against their political foes.

nevertheless, douchbags like you accuse Trump of molesting his daughter for no other reason than a picture of her sitting on his lap.

I never accused him of molesting his daughter. I accused him of using inappropriate language, such as saying that if Ivanka weren't his daughter he'd be dating her, or that he and Ivanka had sex in common.

ROFL! So you're actually trying to claim that Michael Jackson wasn't a pedophile, a man who admits that he had unrelated children sleep in his bed with him?

You're unbelievable.
I made no such claim, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

You're truly fucked in the head.
You sure as hell did.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, I said the molested kids' parents didn't know their kids were being molested.

Somehow, your deformed brain translated that into me saying Michael Jackson never molested any kids.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
Yes they did, moron. Why do you imagine they sued him?
Fucking moron, they found out about that after the sexual assaults occurred.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:
ROFL! So when they found out about it determines if he is guilty?

I have no idea what "when they found out about it" is supposed to mean. We don't have video of Jackson sodomizing those kids. So what did they "find out?" However, anyone who doesn't understand that a man who wants to sleep with underage children doesn't have good intentions is suffering brain damage.

Face it, you're a moron who will say anything to save your douchebag champion.

Although like Joey they seem to enjoy living in Lala land. Claiming 120 million Americans died from Covid is a total lie...

He misspoke, actually it's 125 thousand-plus Americans. Pretty weak sauce to call his comment a lie rather than a mistake.

Hmm...., Just how many times must you go to the well in futile attempts to cover for the multiple gaffs and misquotes that Joe Bidens has and will continue to make. The fact is that Joey is either suffering from Alzheimer's or totally misinformed or in as quoted living in LaLa Land.

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

Fucking moron, what's wrong with whispering encouraging words into the ear of someone who's like a granddaughter to you?

She obviously finds his attentions unwelcome, douchebag, as to all the children he shows attention to.

LOLOL

Fucking moron, that's your perception, not hers. She had no problem with it. Nor did her parents who are standing right there watching.

How do you know what her perception is, shit for brains? She is obviously trying to get away from the old pervert. The fact that her parents had no problem with it doesn't mean much. The parents of the children Michael Jackson molested had no problem with them having sleep overs at his mansion.

Because the family spoke out about it and clarified Biden has known her all her life, that he's like a grandfather to her.

She even thanked Biden after he whispered in her ear. Her mother was watching Biden as he kissed the girl on the forehead and then patted Biden on the shoulder. That's not something a mother does to a man who accosts their daughter.

You mean like the mothers who let their kids spend the night with Michael Jackson?

Fucking moron, those mothers were not watching Michael Jackson with their kids and they were unaware of the sexual assault.

Whereas Senator & Mrs. Coons were standing right there watching the exchange between Biden and their daughter. The daughter who thanked Biden and her mother who patted him on the shoulder.

You demonstrate yet again for the forum that you're nothing but a fucking moron.

Only a fool would believe that Michael Jackson wasn't molesting their children when they slept over at his mansion. Your theory is that these parents were even dumber than you. The parents were hoping for a big payoff. They were willing to sacrifice their children's welfare for financial gain.

In the case of Biden, as you point out, the parents were in Biden's presence, so there was little actual harm that could occur, but that doesn't absolve him of being a pervert.

You demonstrate, once again, that you will deny what every rational intelligent person knows to salvage the campaign of your pervert champion.

The burden of proof is on you. What legitimate evidence do you have to claim that Biden's a perv?

This isn't a court of law, moron. I'm not required to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Photos of him pawing children are allover the internet.

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

Because the family spoke out about it and clarified Biden has known her all her life, that he's like a grandfather to her.

She even thanked Biden after he whispered in her ear. Her mother was watching Biden as he kissed the girl on the forehead and then patted Biden on the shoulder. That's not something a mother does to a man who accosts their daughter.

You mean like the mothers who let their kids spend the night with Michael Jackson?

Fucking moron, those mothers were not watching Michael Jackson with their kids and they were unaware of the sexual assault.

Whereas Senator & Mrs. Coons were standing right there watching the exchange between Biden and their daughter. The daughter who thanked Biden and her mother who patted him on the shoulder.

You demonstrate yet again for the forum that you're nothing but a fucking moron.

Only a fool would believe that Michael Jackson wasn't molesting their children when they slept over at his mansion. Your theory is that these parents were even dumber than you. The parents were hoping for a big payoff. They were willing to sacrifice their children's welfare for financial gain.

In the case of Biden, as you point out, the parents were in Biden's presence, so there was little actual harm that could occur, but that doesn't absolve him of being a pervert.

You demonstrate, once again, that you will deny what every rational intelligent person knows to salvage the campaign of your pervert champion.

The burden of proof is on you. What legitimate evidence do you have to claim that Biden's a perv?

Vice President Biden put the burden of Kavanaugh to prove that he was not guilty of Gang Rape Parties- even though there was no evidence, Biden was willing to ruin the man's life and family.

VP Biden needs to be held to the same standard he holds others too.

This is a straw man. The topic is Biden and young girls, not Kavanaugh.

But since you brought up Kavanaugh, maybe you should read Mark Judge's book Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk. You can actually read it online.

He says 120 million people have died from Covid? ROFL

first donny said it would go away by april.

then he said it would magically disappear on day.

then he said the infection rate would be zero soon.

then he said we had the virus under 'tremendous control'

then he said clorox & sunshine was the answer - that is after he pushed a drug that was dangerous because he thought he was a bigley doctor.

& just the other day he said the virus was dead.

you are SO stretching with yer counterpoint about biden; you look pathetically impotent right now.

Because this covid shit is nothing more than the flu and the media is just covering like they never covered the flu before. Nothing more nothing less. 90% of the people in this country are dumb enough to fall for it.

The Lame Stream Media coverage of COVID is actually unprecedentedly insane.

We never had hourly updates of deaths from regular flu, aids, or a host of other diseases.

Maybe this will become standard and after this COVID shit disappears, we can tune into the hourly news "Pennsylvania reports 137 new Emphysema cases today, and 14 new syphilis deaths in Mercer County this week. So far this year, the commonwealth has 57,934 confirmed cases of Cirrhosis of the liver and 114,290 confirmed cases of hemorrhoids.

It has killed more Americans than World War I in less than 120 days and it is not stopping...

I wonder why there is anything else no TV but Trump other inactions manages to get other crisises up there too...

If this is winning we are all sick of winning...

Its not "stopping" yet, but Trump has SLOWED it down considerably. From a mid April height of 16,000 deaths per week to less than 500 in June, that shows quite an improvement.

What is infection rate today?

Yesterday it was up to 40,000....

Have you compared this to EU... Infection rates in US rising and dropping in EU... EU has double the population and 2500 cases yesterday (half of them from that idiot Johnson in the UK)... So effectively EU has new 1,250 cases approx against over 40,000 in US, yesterday...

If you stop looking at the rest of the world Trump might have looked like he did well... Truth is he pushed reopening far too early, Europe were in shock how wreak-less the push from the White House was... Example Ireland had 9 new cases yesterday and they didn't open there pubs until today... Population are questioning the source of all cases and don't want to have any lack of knowledge...

Trump screwed up pushing the opening and will now try and hang the Governors (mainly GOP)...

No one really knows what the real "infection rate" is, as most people aren't tested. But unless someone has a reason as to why COVID is so much more deadly to Eurotrash than to Americans, I think the mortality rate is about the same which would make America's infection rate less than Europe's.

Generally, Europe has been testing more with a more reliable test...

Bu the big one is Europe has a lower excess death rate that US... Which mean US has been under counting dead as well as infected (unless they can explain where all these other dead people come from)....

At the moment EU has about the same amount of infections and same deaths as US... Small problem EU has twice the population and far lower growth... So both were attacked and one is winning and are starting to reopen there economy...

The blame for the mismanagement lays squarely at the feet of Trump...

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

did you by chance see her expression and how he's grabbing her?

Biden is personal friends with her family. She's known him her whole life and looks to him like a grandfather. He was whispering words of encouragement to her about having his daughter get together with her to explain life with a dad who's a Senator.

And neither she, nor her parents standing right there, found Biden's behavior to be objectionable or inappropriate. Whatever else you see in that photo is a reflection on you, not Biden.

Pedophiles are often well aquianted with their victims and their families.

Unless you have evidence to the contrary, pedophiles don't attack children who are surrounded by family and have a camera trained on them.

True. Why do you imagine you don't have Biden doing it on camera?

You really are a stupid fucking moron.

Do you have evidence he's done it privately and off-camera? If so, cite it. The burden of proof's on you.

Why not just have an INVESTIGATION, where all of Biden's staff,associates and campaign contributors can lawyer up, go to Washington and give testimony under oath? I'm sure that something could be dug up on at least one of them, and they'd be willing to make a deal and testify against Sleepy Joe

I'm good with it. How can we make it happen?

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

This isn't a court of law, moron. I'm not required to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Photos of him pawing children are allover the internet.

Being touchy-feely is not equal to pedophilia, no matter how much you want it to be true.

Trump has nothing but disdain for his supporters

First he makes them sign a waiver in case the get COVID at his rally
Then, given a half empty arena, he does NOTHING to ensure social distancing.
He never said a word about people wearing masks.

Trump did not care if they get infected. It was more important that he get a photo op implying a packed arena with smiling faces instead of masks
When did Democrat mayors ensure social distancing of Floyd protesters? When did these mayors force them to wear masks? Trump has to protect himself from SJW infiltrators, not from his supporters.

You're a douchebag and a congenital moron.
All Trump has to do is to wear a mask and advise his supporters to wear masks and social distance themselves.
He is their "leader" and needs to behave like a leader, instead of announcing that the mask thing does not apply to him.
His supporters will listen. Remember the chemical fiasco? This is much easier for his followers to understand and indeed logical. Right now they are walking around saying that their "civil rights" are being violated. They are the morons and act like people with no common sense. Look what the hell is going on with this virus right now because of no social distancing and no masks.
The masks are a con. First Fauci said not to wear them. Then he said to wear them. Servile drones like you will snap to attention and do whatever the government minions order you to do. Trump's followers are not mindless drones.

Our civil rights are being violated, but obedient drones like you don't care. You're so concerned about Trump's rally, but you don't give a crap about tens of thousands of BLM protesters crawling all over each other. It couldn't be more obvious that your "concern" is purely a political tactic.
Your civil rights are being violated? How so? Do you have the civil right to spread disease? Fauci said early on that it was not necessary to wear masks and changed his mind as the virus was investigated thoroughly. Listen to the
experts, pal. Your chances of survival will improve. Or you can listen to Trump.
You have a civil right to assemble with whomever you want to assemble with. That's one of the basic rights this country was founded on. Anyone who disputes that is a Stalinist douchebag, and that's what you are.

Listening to morons like Fauci is what destroyed the American economy.
Who's the moron that puts Fauci on the stage Couldn't be the shithead nitwit Trump?
Who maid Fauci head of NAIAD? It wasn't Trump.
Trump wants people who are loyal to him and who will spout his rhetoric. Fauci is no lapdog where the lives of American people are concerned
He's a deep state douchebag. Every president wants people who are loyal to him.
You mean no matter what? Let's be real, yes? Every president wants people who are loyal to him and who give him
the advice that he needs to hear and not what he wants to hear. Trump doesn't know what he doesn't know because he acts on his "gut" and thinks that he is an expert. Look what his gut did for him in North Korea. The guy is an amateur and needs to listen to those with experience, whether or not they are loyal to him. Being loyal and supporting his dirty deeds are very different, as was the case in Ukraine.
What happened in North Korea? Before Trump 'Little Kimmy' was the 'rocket boy' shooting off his rockets and threatening to blow up everyone around him. Not so much today.
What happened in North Korea? Trump personally got involved. That's what. His amateur effort weakened the
ability of our experienced diplomats to arrive at any agreement and now the situation is deteriorating further.

When was the "sitchiation" in N. Korea ever getting better than a US president STEPPING into North Korea or having one of their supreme leaders to the White House???

You folks are amazing with those stupid off the cuff analyses.. You ever really try any independent thinking??
As in most things Trump......It was just a Photo-op
Another Photo-op that led to nothing

The North Korea trip and the visit to the WH was the FIRST TIME I REMEMBER personal commitment from ANY PRESIDENT to establish ONE ON ONE good faith and discussion... None of the others FELT there was a upside to doing that.. And we DID get less threats and missiles being launched. Even got the North/South renewing diplomatic efforts... We got some remains back. There WAS a temporary connection made that STILL is a better "channel" that what we had before with Dennis Rodman...

TOKEN efforts are commissions, envoys, study groups, "deals" that NEVER HAD that level of Prez engagement.. NOT a photo op...
It was a worthless and terrible connection. A President waits for some sign of progress and then takes credit for that progress. He is behind the scenes as negotiations move along. This guy, an amateur at negotiating and foreign affairs and who has little or no knowledge of history, is the worst of all worlds as our negotiator in situations such as this. Oh, and it sure was a photo op----for Kim.
Obama would have killed for that photo OP but he was too much of a Wuss....

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

Are you ignoring the pictures of Trump point out girls half there age to a Pedophile?
1593456335846.png

It is not like they have Trump on tape saying that he sexually assaulted them...

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

Being touchy-feely is not equal to pedophilia, no matter how much you want it to be true.

Biden's touching is clearly unwanted, inappropriate and over the line. You have to be a special kind of douchebag to claim there is nothing wrong with this perv.

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

Are you ignoring the pictures of Trump point out girls half there age to a Pedophile?
View attachment 356856

It is not like they have Trump on tape saying that he sexually assaulted them...

How do you know what the fuck he's pointing at?

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

Biden's touching is clearly unwanted, inappropriate and over the line. You have to be a special kind of douchebag to claim there is nothing wrong with this perv.

It's inappropriate to you because you hate Biden. Apparently Mitch McConnell and his wife didn't think it was inappropriate. FTR I think Biden needs to be more mindful about people's personal space, but he's not a pedophile.

iu

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

View attachment 356856

There's video.

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

View attachment 356856

There's video.

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

It's inappropriate to you because you hate Biden. Apparently Mitch McConnell and his wife didn't think it was inappropriate. FTR I think Biden needs to be more mindful about people's personal space, but he's not a pedophile.

iu

How do you know what they're thinking. It sure looks like their kid doesn't think its appropriate. McConnell may just believe it's not create a major scandal with someone who may become the president. Just because people don't go running to the police doesn't prove the approve of what you do.

You are truly a brain damaged SJW.

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

View attachment 356856

There's video.

Trumps best friend

I rest my case....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

View attachment 356856

There's video.

That video proves nothing except that Epstein attended a Trump party. On the other hand, we have clearly seen Biden actually laying his hands and smooching very young children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back