How A 1999 "Russian" Bombing Led To Putin's Rise To Power

Can anybody here answer the question of who would in Putni's place that would have been any better? Some other criminal syndicate? Maybe a dumber, even more idiotic and violent thug?
That is a very stupid statement, and could just as well be used to excuse Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc., if history didn't show what happened after.

But then there wouldn't be any reason to vote anywhere in the world, we should just appoint leaders for life because their successors can be worse.

Can anybody here answer the question of who would in Putni's place that would have been any better? Some other criminal syndicate? Maybe a dumber, even more idiotic and violent thug?
That is a very stupid statement, and could just as well be used to excuse Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc., if history didn't show what happened after.

But then there wouldn't be any reason to vote anywhere in the world, we should just appoint leaders for life because their successors can be worse.
i dont think that anybody can be worst than koba (Stalin) he was just mentally sick person , clinical paranoid tyrant

About 200 civilians were killed in an alleged terrorist bombing of Russian apartment houses but during the same time frame a pervert U.S. president ordered the bombing of an entire defenseless country in Europe to solidify the democrat party's hold on politics. Thanks to the mainstream media cover up we can't even get accurate figures but it seems that upwards of 25,000 innocent Yugoslavians were killed and more than two buildings were destroyed in the cosmopolitan city of Belgrade. Why Doesn't U.S. journalist David Satter investigate Clinton?

"About 200 civilians were killed in Putler´s bombing of Russian apartment" which led to 2 Chechen war, in which how many people were killed?

So in other words you can't find a replacement for Putin that would have made any difference in Russia's corruption and state thuggery. It's not an 'excuse', it's an obvious point that much of the criticism is pointless hubris.

So in other words you can't find a replacement for Putin that would have made any difference in Russia's corruption and state thuggery. It's not an 'excuse', it's an obvious point that much of the criticism is pointless hubris.
Boris Netmtsov, but Putler's thugs killed him.

There are other people, but I don't see the point in naming them for Putrolls to know.

i dont think that anybody can be worst than koba (Stalin) he was just mentally sick person , clinical paranoid tyrant
Actually Pol Pot was worse given the size of his population. Even the Vietnamese Communists hated him.

There are other people, but I don't see the point in naming them for Putrolls to know.
do you think that Muscovite empire could exist as a normal state (empire) with Netmtsov on the top?

Actually Pol Pot was worse given the size of his population. Even the Vietnamese Communists hated him.
yes and no, Pol Pot terrorized only own people (who use to bad treatment and slavery) , meanwhile koba- lenin occupied (then fyc&ed ) half on the world . you know these 2 monsters have had a similarity, which other tyrants in 20c dont . they both have terrorized their near circles almost as much as they have terrorized their enemies ....

do you think that Muscovite empire could exist as a normal state (empire) with Netmtsov on the top?
Hell, I don't know and the answer is irrelevant because it's too late.

Boris Yeltsin should have just arrested most of the KGB agents as his first thing in office, then Russia would have been a respectable country.

Hell, I don't know and the answer is irrelevant because it's too late.

Boris Yeltsin should have just arrested most of the KGB agents as his first thing in office, then Russia would have been a respectable country.
i am afraid to say but Muscovite empire died in 1917, what they have today its a dead imperial body pumped with eu oil- gas money.
this is a map from 1918, and everything today are going to this detection, even Nemtsov could not save Muscovite empire, what he could do, just make transformation less painful , less bloody
Russia1918.png

Pro-independence movements in Russian Civil War - Wikipedia

I don't know about Siberia becoming independent, but sooner or later China will get there. They'll have to, some parts of China will be uninhabitable because of the pollution, global warming, flooding.

I don't know about Siberia becoming independent, but sooner or later China will get there. They'll have to, some parts of China will be uninhabitable because of the pollution, global warming, flooding.
whats about Sakha, Muslim Caucasus states , Ural and many other regions (states) , which were occupied by Muscovites only in 19c. local elites are very unhappy with Kremlin direct rule there . Chechnya is not just independent state but its receives a huge war- contribution from Moscow yearly

Obviously he was no substitute, since he couldn't win; if he couldn't win against Putin he wasn't strong enough to rule. You still have no point.

The Vietnamese invaded Cambodia to prevent it from becoming a Red Chinese satellite; they also had some assistance from some of our SEATO allies, especially Thailand; I know this first hand because Vietnamese soldiers were allowed into Thailand for R & R, as long as they wore civilian clothes, and truck loads of medical supplies and ammo for American arms were creating traffic jams in some of the border villages while my group was there. Some recruits from the refugee camps were armed and on those trucks as well.

The Vietnamese invaded Cambodia to prevent it from becoming a Red Chinese satellite; they also had some assistance from some of our SEATO allies, especially Thailand; I know this first hand because Vietnamese soldiers were allowed into Thailand for R & R, as long as they wore civilian clothes, and truck loads of medical supplies and ammo for American arms were creating traffic jams in some of the border villages while my group was there. Some recruits from the refugee camps were armed and on those trucks as well.
+1. The Vietnamese commies killed and enslaved millions poor Vietnamese souls

whats about Sakha, Muslim Caucasus states , Ural and many other regions (states) , which were occupied by Muscovites only in 19c. local elites are very unhappy with Kremlin direct rule there . Chechnya is not just independent state but its receives a huge war- contribution from Moscow yearly
They'll probably be the first to leave.

Forum List

Back