Houston shooter was dressed like a nazi

Nathan DesaiND
View Photos

Houston, TX
Male , Age 46 , 9 /1 /1970
, Single , Inferred Democrat Party

AKA: Nathan Desal , Nathan P Desai , Niren Desai

Nathan Desai, 46 - Houston, TX | MyLife.com®

Well imagine that....the white conservative theory just went right out the window

The left .....

1+curse.png

This doesn't surprise me because the majority of crimes in America are committed by white people. We can solve this problem by increasing the number of Syrian immigrants to America and by integrating people of color into white neighborhoods which will drastically reduce crime.

By percentage of population blacks are the biggest perpetrators of crime. You can easily check that out
By numbers, whites commit the most crimes.

The Color of Crime, 2016 Revised Edition

Fake Jake gets stuffed twice on this thread.

And so the vote is in: The shooter was likely a "deplorable," and only OP seems willing to so-state, or so-post!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(It is noted that Lincoln and the Party were all Republicans, who failed to create a viable market in the South after Emancipation--even with any concept of asset values, needed in the functioning economy!)

And so the vote is in: The shooter was likely a "deplorable," and only OP seems willing to so-state, or so-post!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(It is noted that Lincoln and the Party were all Republicans, who failed to create a viable market in the South after Emancipation--even with any concept of asset values, needed in the functioning economy!)

"And so the vote is in: The shooter was likely a "deplorable,"

Except he wasn't.

Nathan DesaiND
View Photos

Houston, TX
Male , Age 46 , 9 /1 /1970
, Single , Inferred Democrat Party

AKA: Nathan Desal , Nathan P Desai , Niren Desai

Nathan Desai, 46 - Houston, TX | MyLife.com®

Indians were the original Aryans, so the guy was right in line with Hitler and the Alt Right.

The Alt-right......the minority of them are racists...the rest are everything else...but nice try smearing a Free Speech movement........just like the hilary has the support of the Communist Party of America.....a movement responsible for the death of 100 million men, women and children around the world.....

When did the Communist Party of America have time to do that? I don't agree with them, but I don't see any reason to blame them for something they didn't do. Again, when and how did the American Communist Party do all that?

A Nazi Indan?

He was likely transitioning and that should be respected.

He seems to have had problems with his law firm, an unemployed lawyer.

The thing is those people he shot and killed, they had nothing to do with his personal problems, if he would have shot himself then that was his choice, but he had no right to take innocent people with him, a coward and a POS.

Indians were the original Aryans, so the guy was right in line with Hitler and the Alt Right.

The Alt-right......the minority of them are racists...the rest are everything else...but nice try smearing a Free Speech movement........just like the hilary has the support of the Communist Party of America.....a movement responsible for the death of 100 million men, women and children around the world.....

When did the Communist Party of America have time to do that? I don't agree with them, but I don't see any reason to blame them for something they didn't do. Again, when and how did the American Communist Party do all that?

They support the people who did........

Oh, the alt right is all that is bad. And show us how the CPUSA is worse than the Alt Right. They are both awful.

Oh, the alt right is all that is bad. And show us how the CPUSA is worse than the Alt Right. They are both awful.

The Alt-Right is a Free Speech movement.....lefties like you hate free speech so no wonder you hate the Alt-Right....

A Nazi Indan?

He was likely transitioning and that should be respected.

He seems to have had problems with his law firm, an unemployed lawyer.

The thing is those people he shot and killed, they had nothing to do with his personal problems, if he would have shot himself then that was his choice, but he had no right to take innocent people with him, a coward and a POS.
The shooter is an aryan fascist. Of course he is a POS. The Alt Right would suppress free speech for everyone else.

They support the people who did........

So you admit your accusation was a lie. I guess you just can't help lying like that.

This doesn't surprise me because the majority of crimes in America are committed by white people. We can solve this problem by increasing the number of Syrian immigrants to America and by integrating people of color into white neighborhoods which will drastically reduce crime.

You are incorrect:
1. Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.

The left's rebuttal is that that 84 percent of white homicide victims are killed by other whites, but The Wall Street Journal's Jason Riley points out that the white crime rate is "much lower than the black rate."

2. According to Riley, "Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do."

7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime

Execute him. It's pretty simple.

It said that the police shot him, so he's not dead?

The situation is, instead of people concentrating of this waste of human skin, people should also concentrate on the nine innocent people that he murdered, and people should have a thought and a prayer for them and also their loved ones who today have had to have such terrible trauma.

I didn't say they weren't bad, but that doesn't make them guilty of everything some fruit cake imagines.

Forum List

Back