House Wipeout Coming...Bye-Bye Nancy Pelosi

I don’t know. As one example in Georgia all the current and top tier Republicans have said they are not running. So relative unknowns have to win the drawn out Primary fight, and then still defeat better known Democrats for Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of State.

That is going to suck up a lot of the donations available and swamp the ad space.

Georgia has a Senator and of course the House. The Senate Seat has a Democrat. Expect a knock down drag out fight there. The Democrats need to hold that seat. And the Republicans need to take it. So more ad time and donations gone.

Now we get to the underfunded races for the house. Where Trumpsters like yourself will have one question. Do the candidates believe the election was stolen? If no, give up now.

So the Republicans will be running nutters who can appeal to 60% of the Republicans and zero percent of the Moderates. This puts the Republicans at a severe disadvantage. First the lack of funds to run a campaign, and second the need to genuflect before the alter of Trump.

It is possible. But I don’t think it is going to be a Yule landslide victory for Republicans. I fear they will lose seats. I know. “Real Patriotic Good Americans” support Trump. But that is about a third of the actual population. And these “Real Patriotic Good God Fearing Americans” were outnumbered last time in Georgia.
But it seems the Dems' only Trump card is blacks.......and they're losing them in droves thanks to BLM.....and the riots.

Xi is well aware that his democrats will lose the midterms. He's got 18 months to push America off the cliff.

Another pandemic?

US dollar loses its status?
They are furiously inventing another germ and have many american democrats willing and able to spread it around.
Agreed. They are so shameless. . . they are already softening the population up with the propaganda. . it is frankly? Disgusting.

I don’t know. As one example in Georgia all the current and top tier Republicans have said they are not running. So relative unknowns have to win the drawn out Primary fight, and then still defeat better known Democrats for Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of State.

That is going to suck up a lot of the donations available and swamp the ad space.

Georgia has a Senator and of course the House. The Senate Seat has a Democrat. Expect a knock down drag out fight there. The Democrats need to hold that seat. And the Republicans need to take it. So more ad time and donations gone.

Now we get to the underfunded races for the house. Where Trumpsters like yourself will have one question. Do the candidates believe the election was stolen? If no, give up now.

So the Republicans will be running nutters who can appeal to 60% of the Republicans and zero percent of the Moderates. This puts the Republicans at a severe disadvantage. First the lack of funds to run a campaign, and second the need to genuflect before the alter of Trump.

It is possible. But I don’t think it is going to be a Yule landslide victory for Republicans. I fear they will lose seats. I know. “Real Patriotic Good Americans” support Trump. But that is about a third of the actual population. And these “Real Patriotic Good God Fearing Americans” were outnumbered last time in Georgia.
But it seems the Dems' only Trump card is blacks.......and they're losing them in droves thanks to BLM.....and the riots.
And I've seen video evidence online with blacks and other races alike, apologizing for their own ignorance and stupidity for voting for Beijing Brainless Biden. Just proof that these people believe the bullshit the media propagates and pushes, instead of doing their own research to find out if the putrid stench of media is actually lies or semi-truths.

View attachment 495275

I don't think they're going to be able to manufacture as many votes as they'll need to overturn the will of the American people. The anger in the public is growing......all you have to do is look at the price on the gas pump to gauge the mood of American voters. The #MeToo movement.....the Cancel Culture movement....massive spending.....Biden causing construction costs to skyrocket....the destruction of the US energy industry while supporting Russian energy......yep......the Democrats won't know what hit them when the votes are done counting November 2022.

You assume we still have Free and Fair elections.
The only way to get past this? Is to have independent agencies re-establish exit polling.

I noticed in that last election, there were only one or two outfits still doing them, and they were funded by University affiliated foundations.

In the old days, exit polling is how the networks used to be able to "call" an election. . . but, when the 2000 election indicated that Gore won, and in 2004 that Kerry won, it was exposing that these election machines were manipulating the vote. . . SO? The establishment got rid of it.

At that time, I remember reading all sorts of both MSM articles, and some scholarly articles trying to discredit them. . .

. . I mean, C'mon, the "war on terror," the surveillance state, and taking away folks liberties to "secure the homeland," to create the Department of Homeland Security surely had to be more important than the will of the people. . .right? :heehee:

. . . So yeah, you are right, the only way for folks to know that our elections are, once again, free and fair, is to have someone do a check on them. IOW, overwhelming numbers of folks have to vote against the shills that the establishment is installing into office, AND? We have to know that we voted against their scam. . . thus, some outfit has to do an exit poll. I have a feeling if any organization tried to do that? Like the League of Woman Voters or Project Veritas. . . the STATE's unofficial black-shirts would stop them, and the courts wouldn't say boo.

Xi is well aware that his democrats will lose the midterms. He's got 18 months to push America off the cliff.

Another pandemic?

They are furiously inventing another germ and have many american democrats willing and able to spread it around.
Agreed. They are so shameless. . . they are already softening the population up with the propaganda. . it is frankly? Disgusting.

This first Plandemic was to train Americans to fear each other and report on each other. So many Mask Nazi were created you have to consider it a Great Success

New York District Attorneys are conducting a witch-hunt. They're trying to find something they can use to bring charges against Donald Trump.....if they had anything they would have indicted him by now.....but just because they have nothing....that doesn't mean that they aren't still trying.
This is what they do in Russia. This is not what they do in America.....but these fascists are doing it.....with the blessing of at least 40% of the Democrat voters.
Now.....once they get done abusing their power against Trump.....what's to stop them from going after anyone who gets in their way???
This is why they're leaving NY State in droves.....because of the crime....high taxes....and this kind of 3rd world government abuse that is still going on. It is also part of the reason Democrats are going to get their clocks cleaned in 2022.

Last edited:
View attachment 495275

I don't think they're going to be able to manufacture as many votes as they'll need to overturn the will of the American people. The anger in the public is growing......all you have to do is look at the price on the gas pump to gauge the mood of American voters. The #MeToo movement.....the Cancel Culture movement....massive spending.....Biden causing construction costs to skyrocket....the destruction of the US energy industry while supporting Russian energy......yep......the Democrats won't know what hit them when the votes are done counting November 2022.

Biden increased the price of gas???
Jesus Christ. You guys will dream up anything.

You mean just like you didn't know what hit you when the silent majority kicked trump out? There is no way you could possibly know the result this far out.
Hope was never a good contraception and it won't work this time either.

The angry republicans who changed their vote is what cost you the elevtion. There was no fraud. That's bullshit and proven.
But if you get a buzz from believing that, go ahead.
Uh.....HELLO.......the price of gas goes from $1.50 to $3.00 in a few weeks under Biden, mainly because he shut down the Keystone Pipeline and sent all of our energy production overseas (Russia). Also....another war in the Middle-East that he helped create had something to do with it as well. You know.....when he sent millions in foreign aide to Hamas so they could buy more missiles.

And election fraud is being found in AZ and Georgia.....so, many states are doing an audit of the results to find out exactly what happened. Of course the guilty parties (Democrats) are pulling out all of the stops to prevent discovery thru lawsuits and threats......but of course you still think they aren't trying to hide anything, like a rube, the useful idiot that you are. Try selling it to some other idiot cuck. I'm not buying.
To expand on what you said........

Gas prices did NOT need to rise at all, as the government sits on a stockpile of gas and oil for any kind of emergency that may happen. Biden had no intention of sending out the supplies to help anyone........thats how he is. He ALLOWED this to happen, in order to drive up prices. And I'm not so sure that it was any kind of outside hacker group that did this........seems WAY to convenient that these "hackers" have seemed to easily and quickly shut down ONLY one small area. If it is THAT easy, why not the whole state? Or the whole country? It stinks of the DNC's communism for sure. Another communist plot from Biden and his puppeteers to drive up gas prices even more.

Election fraud has been found only weeks after the election itself. States taking it upon themselves to find out the truth, and going through the votes with a microscope, are only backing up the findings of earlier in the year!
Yep.....the hackers only hit the Southeastern area....mostly Red-States...hoping to cause voters to react negatively.
Course....most of us know who is in the WH and who isn't doing anything about it.

Mr Chocolate Chocolate-chip.

If the Dems allow a reasonably honest election next year, the Repubs may actually retake the House.

It would be soooooooooooooooo nice for Nancy to be told she's no longer eligible for a government-funded jet at her disposal. She would have to fly (first-class, of course) with (the) hoi polloi.

That was the argument going into 2020. The riots would drive voters away from Democrats.

The problem is people don’t care about what you think they should. They care about what they care about.

Newt Gingrich was a genius. He picked ten populist issues to run on. Republicans who had never paid much lip service to many of those issues went all in. They spoke about the issues people cared about. This was the genius of the Contract with America.

When the politician in question is out of touch. They tell the public what the should care about. Another Republican example. John McCain. He said the only issue that anyone cared about was the War. The economy melted down. He was still out there talking about the war. Then he realized people cared about the economy more. Then he rushed back to Washington to get involved in the fix.

Obama pivoted earlier. And McCain was left looking out of touch and dumb. Obama won.

The problem for your assertion is this. A vast majority of the people do not live in the rioting cities. It isn’t affecting them. They don’t know anybody there. And they don’t care. They are not outraged that Blacks are in the streets. They aren’t incensed over the looting. It doesn’t mean a thing to them.

Most people do not view Minorities the way you and the rest of the White Wing do. So racism isn’t a winning issue. It just isn’t. Oh it will resonate with perhaps a quarter or a third of the population. But the rest don’t care. Problems in Chicago or Seattle are far away. They care more about their own lives and families.

Now like the arrogant left you all on the racist white keep screaming that we need to care what we are told to care about. That is not how elections are won.

If you want to win. You will listen to the people and put forward a platform that addresses their concerns. If you want to lose you’ll dictate what those issues are.

Look at the generic ballot polls.

Those are polls asking which party generally speaking you intend to vote for if the election was held today.

Democrats how the advantage in every single poll. So this mass exodus of yours doesn’t seem to be reflected in the polls. Perhaps they haven’t asked one of the hundreds who have left the Democratic Party.

And at the same time the Conspiracy Theory stolen election nonsense is having the more moderates leave the Republican Party. A majority have already lost interest in it. Why? The court cases. When the lawyers to the last in every single case said they had no proof of fraud. Everyone decided it was sour grapes and ignored the issue from then on.

Unless you can get a Colonel Oliver North up to confess then the issue is dead with the electorate. And you are not going to get an Olly North.

Why is the loss of top tier and well know Republicans an issue? A lot of reasons. First experienced people are less likely to say the usual Gaff that hurts their chances. Their message is more polished.

Second. They have the contacts for the fundraising and PAC’s. They know how to coordinate messages without coordinating illegally. They have an established staff and campaign that is able to handle the race.

They have name recognition. People know the name Purdue. They know the names and they recognize the faces. Honestly ten percent of voters go with the name they recognize. They don’t know shit about the issues or positions.

Honestly. A third of the population would vote Democrat if Satan was their candidate. A third would vote Republican under the exact same circumstances. That leaves the last third. The moderates. The people with no party loyalty. Of those a few will vote generally one way or the other. But the few who switch decide the election. Every single time.

Stop trying to win the base. You have them. Listen to the people and get them to vote for your side. And drop the nonsense race crap. It harms your side every time you or the others spout that shit.

That's the rub, right? At least in Georgia, they haven't learned their lesson from the 2020 election and the Senate run offs. If they run a bunch of whacko Trump Tards all over the country they may very well snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

View attachment 495275

The only way to get past this? Is to have independent agencies re-establish exit polling.

I noticed in that last election, there were only one or two outfits still doing them, and they were funded by University affiliated foundations.

In the old days, exit polling is how the networks used to be able to "call" an election. . . but, when the 2000 election indicated that Gore won, and in 2004 that Kerry won, it was exposing that these election machines were manipulating the vote. . . SO? The establishment got rid of it.

At that time, I remember reading all sorts of both MSM articles, and some scholarly articles trying to discredit them. . .

. . I mean, C'mon, the "war on terror," the surveillance state, and taking away folks liberties to "secure the homeland," to create the Department of Homeland Security surely had to be more important than the will of the people. . .right? :heehee:

. . . So yeah, you are right, the only way for folks to know that our elections are, once again, free and fair, is to have someone do a check on them. IOW, overwhelming numbers of folks have to vote against the shills that the establishment is installing into office, AND? We have to know that we voted against their scam. . . thus, some outfit has to do an exit poll. I have a feeling if any organization tried to do that? Like the League of Woman Voters or Project Veritas. . . the STATE's unofficial black-shirts would stop them, and the courts wouldn't say boo.
Calling the election is how Fox News was exposed.
They called Virginia for Democrats with Trump leading by a wide margin and less than 3% reporting. That's just one example.

View attachment 495275

Calling the election is how Fox News was exposed.
They called Virginia for Democrats with Trump leading by a wide margin and less than 3% reporting. That's just one example.
Anyone that wasn't aware who the Deep State was going to put into office after four years of staged investigations, and MSM hyperbole, was living in a fantasy world.

. . . and then when they told us this virus hopped from animals to humans in the only city in China that has a BSL4 lab, and it only has an IFR of. . . oh hell, it gets lower and lower every month, what is it now? .025%, and most of that is in nursing homes?

I knew who they were going to put into the oval office even before they held the election. . . :heehee:

.001 d.jpg

If the Dems allow a reasonably honest election next year, the Repubs may actually retake the House.

It would be soooooooooooooooo nice for Nancy to be told she's no longer eligible for a government-funded jet at her disposal. She would have to fly (first-class, of course) with (the) hoi polloi.
Democrats have already lost the House after the census results changed representation causing blue states to lose 7 seats.....and if it weren't for their refusal to only count US citizens...it would have been much worse. But this won't take effect in this congress. We'll have to wait til Jan 1st 2023.

New York District Attorneys are conducting a witch-hunt. They're trying to find something they can use to bring charges against Donald Trump.....if they had anything they would have indicted him by now.....but just because they have nothing....that doesn't mean that they aren't still trying.
This is what they do in Russia. This is not what they do in America.....but these fascists are doing it.....with the blessing of at least 40% of the Democrat voters.
Now.....once they get done abusing their power against Trump.....what's to stop them from going after anyone who gets in their way???
This is why they're leaving NY State in droves.....because of the crime....high taxes....and this kind of 3rd world government abuse that is still going on. It is also part of the reason Democrats are going to get their clocks cleaned in 2022.

No clocks will be cleaned until the voting mess is fixed.

View attachment 495275

The red faced rants of room temperature IQ's are hardly enough to overturn an election. If Biden's health holds, he will be a two term President. And will be remembered as a very successful one, as compared to the previous President that will be occupying a prison cell if he is still alive by the time Biden finishes his two terms.

Another pandemic?

Ah Frankie boi, had the protocols that Obama and Biden put into place not been thrown out by Trump, our losses would have been less than 100,000. That orange ass you kiss effectively killed half a million Americans. After kissing Putin"s ass in Helsinki. He also incited a coup that that tried to overturn a fair and legal election. However, his other crimes are now rapidly catching up to him, and it is a question as to which legal system will incarcerate him first, a state or the federal government. Provided the that treasonous fat senile old orange clown does not check out with a heart attacks first.

Democrats have already lost the House after the census results changed representation causing blue states to lose 7 seats.....and if it weren't for their refusal to only count US citizens...it would have been much worse. But this won't take effect in this congress. We'll have to wait til Jan 1st 2023.
By November 2022 the treasonous fat senile old orange clown will be in jail. And we will have a full report on what happened 6Jan21. And that will not go well for the Cult of Trump, formerly the GOP.

No clocks will be cleaned until the voting mess is fixed.
There is no voting mess. Its decided and Biden won.
There will be no wholesale change a to the system because both parties don't want it. The whole thing has been generated by repigs who won't accept the decision.

View attachment 495275

The red faced rants of room temperature IQ's are hardly enough to overturn an election. If Biden's health holds, he will be a two term President. And will be remembered as a very successful one, as compared to the previous President that will be occupying a prison cell if he is still alive by the time Biden finishes his two terms.

I don’t see Biden finishing one term. I believe he will step down after the midterms giving Kamala the ability to serve nearly ten years as President.

View attachment 495275

Biden increased the price of gas???
Jesus Christ. You guys will dream up anything.

You mean just like you didn't know what hit you when the silent majority kicked trump out? There is no way you could possibly know the result this far out.
Hope was never a good contraception and it won't work this time either.

The angry republicans who changed their vote is what cost you the elevtion. There was no fraud. That's bullshit and proven.
But if you get a buzz from believing that, go ahead.
Uh.....HELLO.......the price of gas goes from $1.50 to $3.00 in a few weeks under Biden, mainly because he shut down the Keystone Pipeline and sent all of our energy production overseas (Russia & Ukraine). Also....another war in the Middle-East, that he helped create, had something to do with it as well. You know.....when he sent millions in foreign aide to Hamas so they could buy more missiles. Funny how terrorism was practically extinct when those folks ran out of money from all of the other Arab states. Trump got an agreement with them to stop supplying them with cash and arms. The only rouge state left seems to be Iran.

And election fraud is being found in AZ and Georgia.....so, many states are doing an audit of the results to find out exactly what happened. Of course the guilty parties (Democrats) are pulling out all of the stops to prevent discovery thru lawsuits and threats......but of course you still think they aren't trying to hide anything, like a rube, the useful idiot that you are. Try selling it to some other idiot cuck. I'm not buying.
Outta the park, Mr. Mudwhistle.

Forum List

Back