House, Senate both pass surrender legislation

truth to you is an op-ed from newsbusters.

If you were interested in TRUTH, you'd quit using the word "surrender" in terms of the legislation passed by congress and approved of by the majority of Americans. But you really could give a fuck about truth...you just care about your party and your president and to hell with the country and the rest of us.

The Dems surrender bill is DOA, and they are folding like a cheap suit

There really is no getting through to you is there?

You would think after all this time you might have changed your stance away from the far right, given their shining example in Iraq, but no you still cling to everything they say like they are holy words.

You'd think, you would be able to open your eyes.

but by your obvious cut and post examples you cant form an opinion of your own, you cant change your mind from the baloney you so tightly cling to.

Its so sad that you cant even see or try to see things differently than what you've been indoctrinated with.

Making you think for yourself would be as hard, if not harder than rehabilitating an extremist Evangelical Christain.

There really is no getting through to you is there?

You would think after all this time you might have changed your stance away from the far right, given their shining example in Iraq, but no you still cling to everything they say like they are holy words.

You'd think,

but by your obvious cut and post examples you cant form an opinion of your own, you cant change your mind from the baloney you so tightly cling to.

Its so sad that you cant even see or try to see things differently than what you've been indoctrinated with.

Making you think for yourself would be as hard, if not harder than rehabilitating an extremist Evangelical Christain.

It is the Dems that are folding over the surrender bill not the Republicans

I can't wait to see you spin when your beloved party caves and funds the troops with no surrender date

Original thought to you is what? Agreeing with the left on what they say?

Sorry, can't do that

Nope, its having an opinion, a reasonable answer thats not right or left, or if it is right, its justified in your OWN words, not using any political slurrs.

Lets go, what do yo uhave to say about Iraq, how can the US stay? what should they do?

Original thought to you is what? Agreeing with the left on what they say?

Sorry, can't do that

you really don't know what "original thought" is?

Original thought is when you compose an entire paragraph of your own words to make a point on your own....where you actually, for example, answer questions posed to you concerning your previous pronouncements...where you have to expouind on your ideas and reply to thoughts and points made by others IN YOUR OWN WORDS. You never do that. You are too stupid to be able to do that but not too stupid to know your own inadaquacies...so you continue to prattle on with cut and paste crap and one liner talking points over and over and over again.... because you KNOW that in a battle of wits, you lose.

Nope, its having an opinion, a reasonable answer thats not right or left, or if it is right, its justified in your OWN words, not using any political slurrs.

Lets go, what do yo uhave to say about Iraq, how can the US stay? what should they do?

I post my opinion, based on facts - then post links backing up my claims

The first reaction libs usually have is "Pove It" when they read something that goes against their views

The first reaction libs usually have is "Pove It" when they read something that goes against their views

no....you post op-ed pieces and that is just about all.... or you post MONTH OLD polls and ignore the ones from last week....or you post bullshit and never fess up to it.

prime example:

"60% decrease in American casualties due to the success of the surge"

LIE.

Im asking you to tell me your opinion right now, right here.

Lets pretend that its just you and me, and we are trying to have a civil discussion about the US's foreign policy.

Tell me what you think needs to be done.
No libs, No dems, No Neocons,

in your own words, tell me how you feel and what needs to be accomplished to address the issue in Iraq.

Its not hard you have to have some kind of thoughts on it.

in your own words.

no....you post op-ed pieces and that is just about all.... or you post MONTH OLD polls and ignore the ones from last week....or you post bullshit and never fess up to it.

prime example:

"60% decrease in American casualties due to the success of the surge"

LIE.

The polls must be on the minds of Dems - why else are they begging Republicans for help?

Perhaps they are reading those "month old polls"?

Libs are waving the white flag and the terrorists are more confident now then ever before

It seems the voters do not care for the Dems and their surrender plan MM]

Do you "overlook" those polls showing the voters are against the Dems surrender bill?

It wil be vetoed and Dems will have no choice but to provide the funding without their surrender date

Voters do not approve the surrneder bill - Dems can't override the veto.

and have you seen how the terrorists are delighted with the Dems surrender plan?

with a 32% Congressional approval rating, five polls showing Dems are not doing what the voters want, and Dems enjoying the full support of the terrorists for their surredner bill - I can see why you are so happy

This is the best example of why the Dems surrender bill is bad for America

Dems know their surrender bill is DOA

Now they are starting to cave

It seems your Dems are starting to get cold feet over their surrender bill BP

Now they are asking Republicans for help to write a bill that wil not be vetoed

The terrorists are siding with the Dems - they want the surrender bill passed

Of course, people in Hell want ice water

It is the Dems that are folding over the surrender bill not the Republicans

You will be fun to watch when Dems cave and pull their surrender bill

Will you blame Rush, Sean, or Fox News (or all three?)

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY OR ADD THAT IS OF YOUR OWN THOUGHTS.

You are a parrot, a broken record, a white house propagandist.

Forum List

Back