House passes USMCA deal, giving Trump big win on trade, and Natzi tries to make it her deal!

The House on Thursday backed a new trade agreement with Mexico and Canada in a 385-41 vote, giving President Trump a big bipartisan victory and sending the NAFTA replacement to the Senate for consideration early in 2020.

Democrats, who control the House, approved the United States-Mexico- Canada Agreement, or USMCA, more than a year after President Trump secured the deal with our neighbors to the south and north.

Voting against the measure were 38 Democrats, two Republicans and one independent.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

------------

If so important Natzi, why were there 38 ABNORMALS of yours voting against it?

Can you list the specific parts of the USMCA that a "big win" for the United States, and explain how they will help?

Thanks, I will check back later for your well thought our reply.
Why don’t you read a few thousand pages of it and get back to us in 20 years?

I have already read most of it for my job. Have not gone over the changes she made but most were pretty small other than her getting Trump to give up on the Pharmaceutical companies maintaining patents on biologics for a 10-year term
Liar....

Bullshit....USMCA keeps jobs in America by setting minimum wages in Mexico and Canada...no longer will companies benefit by screwing US workers...you are either uniformed or lying like a little TDS bitch...read it...then read NAFTA...

You are just parroting talking points and have no clue what they even mean.

Trump's own International Trade Commission said that the USMCA would add 76,000 new auto jobs in the US...over the 16 year lifespan...that comes out to 4750 a year or 396 a month. Again...not really moving the needle at all considering there are 9.9 million auto workers in the US right now.

LMAO...that's what you are doing....I guess in your world adding 80,000 jobs instead of losing 2 million jobs is somehow not an improvement?....better drop this one Gator...you will lose...I'm an expert on NAFTA and USMCA...my career depends on it....

LMAO...that's what you are doing....I guess in your world adding 80,000 jobs instead of losing 2 million jobs is somehow not an improvement?....better drop this one Gator...you will lose...I'm an expert on NAFTA and USMCA...my career depends on it....

Know I know you are liar, you do not know a fucking thing about either one of them. You have not been able to provide a single fact about either one of them...just talking points.

We have not been losing jobs since 2010, so that talking point is out the window.

Since you are an expert, tell me about the new dairy rules and the difference they will make....this should be fun.

Can you list the specific parts of the USMCA that are a "win" for the United States, and explain how they will help?

Can you list all the cocks you swallowed last night?

When is your STUPID ASS going to figure out that I don't waste my time engaging pathological liars and pieces of shit like you. All you do is lie. If I actually answered your question you would not hear the answer, you would just keep spewing out bullshit. Answering your questions is a colossal waste of time because you don't want answers. You live in a world of lies and stupidity.

As for other folks here, everyone has known for decades that NAFTA has SUCKED for America, and it took a great president like Trump to finally get rid of it and negotiate a good deal. Thats the news, and that fascist c*nt Pelosi had nothing to do with it.

Know I know you are liar, you do not know a fucking thing about either one of them. You have not been able to provide a single fact about either one of them...just talking points.

We have not been losing jobs since 2010, so that talking point is out the window.

Since you are an expert, tell me about the new dairy rules and the difference they will make....this should be fun.
Facts?...you disregard any facts that prove you the dummy that you are....why bother?...

Gator give it up, nobody believes you’re non partisan. You hate trump and that’s all there is to it. Nothing the man will ever do will be ok with you.

Can you list the specific parts of the USMCA that are a "win" for the United States, and explain how they will help?

When is your STUPID ASS going to figure out that I don't waste my time engaging pathological liars and pieces of shit like you. All you do is lie. If I actually answered your question you would not hear the answer, you would just keep spewing out bullshit. Answering your questions is a colossal waste of time because you don't want answers. You live in a world of lies and stupidity.

As for other folks here, everyone has known for decades that NAFTA has SUCKED for America, and it took a great president like Trump to finally get rid of it and negotiate a good deal. Thats the news, and that fascist c*nt Pelosi had nothing to do with it.

More homosexual fantasies from the Trump worshipers. Amazing how much you people think about gay sex.

The USMCA is a tweek of NAFTA, that is all. The biggest concession Trump got was the US going first in the new name.

Facts?...you disregard any facts that prove you the dummy that you are....why bother?...

Here are some facts for you little man, see what you can do with them...try not to choke on them.

I posted this in another thread...though as I understand it my # 5 below was changed at the behest of the Dems but I have not been able to verify it just yet.

1. Cars and trucks must have 75 percent of their components manufactured in Mexico, the US, or Canada to qualify for zero tariffs (up from 62.5 percent under NAFTA). While this sounds some what impressive, there are only two car lines sold being made in these countries that did not already meet the 75% rule. Trump wanted it to be 85%, but the other two would not agree to that, so he relented.

2. 40% of an automobile and 45% of a light truck must be produced using an average labor wage of $16/hour by 2023. Very nice for Mexicans, meaningless for Americans and not enough to force companies to bring production home when the average union auto worker is making $28 an hour with a whole lot better (and more expensive) benefits.

3. Restrictions on the import of U.S. ultra-filtered milk into Canada have been removed. This is a niche product used mostly by people like body builders and such looking for a boost in protein without extra sugar. Total sales in America are in the 130 million range and the companies that make it are very limited.

4. US producers will have access to an additional 3.6% of Canada’s dairy market. The entire Canadian Dairy market is about 10.5 billion total, so 3.6% of that is about 380 million. The US dairy market is about 47 billion, so the extra sales come out to 0.81% addition...less than 1% more sold...and that is only if they can take advantage of the full 3.6% extra that is open...which is not guaranteed. According to the US International Trade commission the new deal would add about 227 million a year to US dairy sales, or 0.61%. I guess they are not expecting the dairy companies to be able to take advantage of the whole extra 3.6% of the Canadian market.

5. Pharmaceutical companies can maintain patents on biologics for a 10-year term, up from eight years. Now, this again sounds pretty good until you learn that in the US it was 12 years, and Trump lowered it to 10 years so that Canada would up their to 10% also Basically a zero sum gain as the in the US generics can be sold two years sooner.

6. The White House said that the USMCA will create 176,000 jobs. Again, sounds impressive till you find out that is over the 16 year lifespan of the USMCA...or about 11,000 per year or 917 extra jobs per month...917! Not exactly a needle mover in regards to the economy.

7. The White House also said that the USMCA would add 76,000 new auto jobs in the US...over the 16 year lifespan...that comes out to 4750 a year or 396 a month. Again...not really moving the needle at all considering there are 9.9 million auto workers in the US right now.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Gator give it up, nobody believes you’re non partisan. You hate trump and that’s all there is to it. Nothing the man will ever do will be ok with you.

I do not care what you Trump worshipers think about me...why would I care about what someone who worships another human being thinks?

All you people have are name calling and talking points...all I ever provide is facts and data which you all will ignore and just call me more names.

As for Trump, a number of things he has done has made me very happy and have been more than ok. I could have not wished for better picks for SCOTUS just to name one.

You on the other hand could not say a bad thing about Trump if you life depended on it.

Here are some facts for you little man, see what you can do with them...try not to choke on them.

I posted this in another thread...though as I understand it my # 5 below was changed at the behest of the Dems but I have not been able to verify it just yet.

1. Cars and trucks must have 75 percent of their components manufactured in Mexico, the US, or Canada to qualify for zero tariffs (up from 62.5 percent under NAFTA). While this sounds some what impressive, there are only two car lines sold being made in these countries that did not already meet the 75% rule. Trump wanted it to be 85%, but the other two would not agree to that, so he relented.

2. 40% of an automobile and 45% of a light truck must be produced using an average labor wage of $16/hour by 2023. Very nice for Mexicans, meaningless for Americans and not enough to force companies to bring production home when the average union auto worker is making $28 an hour with a whole lot better (and more expensive) benefits.

3. Restrictions on the import of U.S. ultra-filtered milk into Canada have been removed. This is a niche product used mostly by people like body builders and such looking for a boost in protein without extra sugar. Total sales in America are in the 130 million range and the companies that make it are very limited.

4. US producers will have access to an additional 3.6% of Canada’s dairy market. The entire Canadian Dairy market is about 10.5 billion total, so 3.6% of that is about 380 million. The US dairy market is about 47 billion, so the extra sales come out to 0.81% addition...less than 1% more sold...and that is only if they can take advantage of the full 3.6% extra that is open...which is not guaranteed. According to the US International Trade commission the new deal would add about 227 million a year to US dairy sales, or 0.61%. I guess they are not expecting the dairy companies to be able to take advantage of the whole extra 3.6% of the Canadian market.

5. Pharmaceutical companies can maintain patents on biologics for a 10-year term, up from eight years. Now, this again sounds pretty good until you learn that in the US it was 12 years, and Trump lowered it to 10 years so that Canada would up their to 10% also Basically a zero sum gain as the in the US generics can be sold two years sooner.

6. The White House said that the USMCA will create 176,000 jobs. Again, sounds impressive till you find out that is over the 16 year lifespan of the USMCA...or about 11,000 per year or 917 extra jobs per month...917! Not exactly a needle mover in regards to the economy.

7. The White House also said that the USMCA would add 76,000 new auto jobs in the US...over the 16 year lifespan...that comes out to 4750 a year or 396 a month. Again...not really moving the needle at all considering there are 9.9 million auto workers in the US right now.
What is this?...its nonsense from some NAFTA fan...anyone can lie about anything in the bill...and you found it...good for you...tell you what...don't except the truth and do not invest in America...go ahead be a ne'er-do-well loser and watch us winners win...this new deal is the best deal for all three nations...not just two of them....

What is this?...its nonsense from some NAFTA fan...

If you like the USMCA then you are also a NAFTA fan as they are basically the same thing with a few tweaks...some good for us, some not so.

anyone can lie about anything in the bill...and you found it...good for you...

Show me the lies in what I posted...you cannot because you do nto know a fucking thing about either NAFTA nor USMCA other than what you get in your talking points emails.

Show me how even one thing I posted is wrong...just one.

tell you what...don't except the truth and do not invest in America...go ahead be a ne'er-do-well loser and watch us winners win...this new deal is the best deal for all three nations...not just two of them....

I just gave you the truth and to steal the phrase...you cannot handle it. This new deal is a minor tweak of the old deal and the best thing about it is that it is a new deal that will last at least 16 years...removing uncertainty which is what people want.

If you like the USMCA then you are also a NAFTA fan as they are basically the same thing with a few tweaks...some good for us, some not so.

Show me the lies in what I posted...you cannot because you do nto know a fucking thing about either NAFTA nor USMCA other than what you get in your talking points emails.

tell you what...don't except the truth and do not invest in America...go ahead be a ne'er-do-well loser and watch us winners win...this new deal is the best deal for all three nations...not just two of them....

I just gave you the truth and to steal the phrase...you cannot handle it. This new deal is a minor tweak of the old deal and the best thing about it is that it is a new deal that will last at least 16 years...removing uncertainty which is what people want.
Its all speculative.....and nonsense....

you just use words that you do not even know what they mean.

Tell me where I am wrong, why can you not do that since you are a self proclaimed expert?

Tell me where Trump's ITC is wrong.why can you not do that since you are a self proclaimed expert?

Here, I will make it even easier on you...name one major change and explain how it will make a big difference in our economy. Should be easy since your job requires you to be an expert on them.

You guys see what I mean? Posts 28, 29 and 30, and 32, the dumbfuck GAYtor has his eyes and ears totally shut. He does not want to hear the truth. He does not want facts. He wants to live in his fantasy bullshit world

you just use words that you do not even know what they mean.

Tell me where I am wrong, why can you not do that since you are a self proclaimed expert?

Tell me where Trump's ITC is wrong.why can you not do that since you are a self proclaimed expert?

Here, I will make it even easier on you...name one major change and explain how it will make a big difference in our economy. Should be easy since your job requires you to be an expert on them.
So to you USMCA is no better than NAFTA?....

You guys see what I mean? Posts 28, 29 and 30, the dumbfuck GAYtor has his eyes and ears totally shut. He does not want to hear the truth. He does not want facts. He wants to live in his fantasy bullshit world

I am the only one that has posted any facts you dumb bitch.

Well if minor tweaks to NAFTA and renaming it is a big win, woo hoo!

Then why did Pelosi put it up for a vote or just have her party vote against it?

It was more important for her to pass it because she knows in red and purple districts she is going to lose seats in 2020...

You guys see what I mean? Posts 28, 29 and 30, the dumbfuck GAYtor has his eyes and ears totally shut. He does not want to hear the truth. He does not want facts. He wants to live in his fantasy bullshit world

I am the only one that has posted any facts you dumb bitch.
Speculation and scare predictions are not facts you dumb fucker....

So to you USMCA is no better than NAFTA?....

Not in any significant way. As I said the best thing about it is the certainty for the next 16 years.

Even the numbers that Trump's admin put out about the expectations are just minor things.

Tell me, why is it better since you seem to think so and you are an expert.

Forum List

Back