House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security

Since America's Kenyan President pays no attention to The Constitution, someone thinks He'll pay attention to court rulings? Show me a court with an army, air force and navy and I'll start agreeing.

it was all threats and bluster by the gop to begin with ,but in the end they folded

"The House passed a bill Tuesday afternoon to fund the Department of Homeland Security for the rest of the fiscal year, sending it to President Obama for his expected signature. The measure will not target Obama's executive actions on immigration, giving Democrats what they have long demanded and potentially enraging conservatives bent on fighting the president on immigration."

House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security - The Washington Post

Either that or a Judge already slapped fuckwad Obama down for his unconstitutional attempt to create law....

Which he will win in appeal. The judge was a hapless partisan.
As are you.

It was Texas....right?

Obama vows to abide by immigration court order - CNN.com

United States District Judge Andrew Hanen ruled late Monday night to block executive actions Obama took late last year to shield as many as 5 million undocumented immigrants from deportation. In delaying the ruling, Hanen halted Obama's executive action, ruling that the administration had failed to comply with the Administrative Procedure Act, which calls for the White House to afford a longer notification and comment period before taking action.

Obama said Tuesday he's confident that a Texas court's injunction against his executive order delaying deportations for millions of immigrants will ultimately be overruled, and is preparing to implement the order under that assumption.

"The Department of Homeland Security will continue with the planning because we want to make sure that as soon as these legal issues get resolved — which I anticipate they will, in our favor — that we are ready to go," he told reporters.

Attorney General Eric Holder called the ruling just an "interim step" in a legal process that will take some time to play out.

it was all threats and bluster by the gop to begin with ,but in the end they folded

"The House passed a bill Tuesday afternoon to fund the Department of Homeland Security for the rest of the fiscal year, sending it to President Obama for his expected signature. The measure will not target Obama's executive actions on immigration, giving Democrats what they have long demanded and potentially enraging conservatives bent on fighting the president on immigration."

without threats & bluster the t-party-controlled house would be nothing

LOL

You just hold your breath on that, assclown.

The judge was appointed by....wait.....wait....GW BUSH!

In 1992, Hanen was nominated by President George H. W. Bush to be a United States District Judge, but the nomination lapsed.

On January 23, 2002, he was again nominated by President George W. Bush to a seat on the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas vacated by Filemon Vela, Sr. Hanen was confirmed by a 97-0 vote of the United States Senate on May 9, 2002,[2] and received his commission on May 10, 2002.

He will be slapped aside.

LOL

In 1992, Hanen was nominated by President George H. W. Bush to be a United States District Judge, but the nomination lapsed.

On January 23, 2002, he was again nominated by President George W. Bush to a seat on the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas vacated by Filemon Vela, Sr. Hanen was confirmed by a 97-0 vote of the United States Senate on May 9, 2002,[2] and received his commission on May 10, 2002.

OH MY GAWD.

Well you Obamunists simply must purge all of those Constitution following motherfuckers...

LOL

OH MY GAWD.

Well you Obamunists simply must purge all of those Constitution following motherfuckers...
BarackObamaYouMAD.jpg

Uncensored2008 :(

You guys do of course realize when you have a Republican President possibily in 2016 you have set the precedent for them to do the same thing as Obama which is bypass Congress create laws and legislate by executive order. I hope your as happy with this precedent then as you are now.

the problem republicans have is they are their own worst enemy ...

You guys do of course realize when you have a Republican President possibily in 2016 you have set the precedent for them to do the same thing as Obama which is bypass Congress create laws and legislate by executive order. I hope your as happy with this precedent then as you are now.
you guys, I'm assuming you are refering to us dem/liberals, the problem you have is you think we disagree with what he has done... we don't ... with the republicans incharge and they keep screwing up when it comes to passing proper laws, I don't think they will have a chance in hell...

Since America's Kenyan President pays no attention to The Constitution, someone thinks He'll pay attention to court rulings? Show me a court with an army, air force and navy and I'll start agreeing.
you say the stupidest shit ... you haven't any idea what the hell you're talking about... show us one law he has violated.. you keep making a fool of yourself ...

you guys, I'm assuming you are refering to us dem/liberals, the problem you have is you think we disagree with what he has done... we don't ... with the republicans incharge and the keep screwing up when it comes to passing laws, I don't think they will have a chance in hell...
No I know full you agree with what he has done your problem is you and yes I mean Democrats /liberals think it will always be a Democrat doing this and it will be for things you agree with. When there is a Republican President again and yes there will be Republican Presidents again and they start doing the same thing and citing what Obama did as the precedent I suspect you will feel very different and start crying abuse of power very quick.

you guys, I'm assuming you are refering to us dem/liberals, the problem you have is you think we disagree with what he has done... we don't ... with the republicans incharge and the keep screwing up when it comes to passing laws, I don't think they will have a chance in hell...
No I know full you agree with what he has done your problem is you and yes I mean Democrats /liberals think it will always be a Democrat doing this and it will be for things you agree with. When there is a Republican President again and yes there will be Republican Presidents again and they start doing the same thing and citing what Obama did as the precedent I suspect you will feel very different and start crying abuse of power very quick.
no

i wouldn't start whining about him using his constitutional right...what I would do is try and get them voted out ..especially when the majority of the people don't like what the republican president has done... 78% of the american people agree to what obama has done... thats what you fail to get... its only you ignorant racist republicans object...

Not a surprise. The delay was nothing less than some excuse to justify their cowardly, back-boneless, gutless, and ball-less capitulation. RINOS, every one that voted with the anti-American, subversive, progressive, King Barry-worshiping progtards. I despair for this great nation and the millions of loyal, dedicated citizens who are witnessing the wholesale destruction of our way of life and the honor of this Nation.
Beohner is as spineless as they come...
These fuckers are concerned only about themselves.....Like I said many times before the election..Washington is in dire need of a general house cleaning.

Forum List

Back