House of Representatives member reminds that federal case (Trump's) cannot be handled by NY DA

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I'm wondering why this hasn't been charged against the hack judge a long time ago? Well, actually, it was, but as per usual, nothing is DONE

from site

"The FEC has not established that a violation of federal law has occurred," Nehls wrote, noting that the House Judiciary has jurisdiction over law and constitutional rights, and suggested a ruling on the case could raise the "prospect that state and local prosecutors can take federal law into their own hands."

:banghead:

I'm wondering why this hasn't been charged against the hack judge a long time ago? Well, actually, it was, but as per usual, nothing is DONE

from site

"The FEC has not established that a violation of federal law has occurred," Nehls wrote, noting that the House Judiciary has jurisdiction over law and constitutional rights, and suggested a ruling on the case could raise the "prospect that state and local prosecutors can take federal law into their own hands."

Did you skip the fact that Trump's witness from the FEC was going to be so limited in his testimony by the judge that he was not even called?

from site

It's like someone splattering a thousand dots up against a wall the the dems trying to connect the dots in any way they can to get Trump. In football, a Hail Mary pass rarely succeeds and this case against Trump doesn't even rise to the level of being a Hail Mary. It's so full of a thousand holes that even if a biased jury convicts, it would be easily overturned in any number of ways. Hell, the DA before Bragg wouldn't even bring the case because he knew it was a no win situation. But Bragg knew it was election time and dragging Trump's name through the mud just before the election was worth the effort.

from site

I've been saying that for months.

I've been saying that for months.

No prosecutor is above the law!

(actually, it's cricket... bc no Dim is saying that. What they really mean whne they say that no one is above the law is that Dims are above the law, but Trump should be prosecuted for looking cross- eyed at someone..

No prosecutor is above the law!

(actually, it's cricket... bc no Dim is saying that. What they really mean whne they say that no one is above the law is that Dims are above the law, but Trump should be prosecuted for looking cross- eyed at someone..

It's pretty damn simple, I've posted this before. If a federal law was intended to be enforced by the States as well, it would be specified in the law and there are some that do exactly that. Federal campaign finance laws do not authorize State enforcement. If a State could decide to enforce any federal law, there would be no conflict with States enforcing federal immigration laws.

It's pretty damn simple, I've posted this before. If a federal law was intended to be enforced by the States as well, it would be specified in the law and there are some that do exactly that. Federal campaign finance laws do not authorize State enforcement. If a State could decide to enforce any federal law, there would be no conflict with States enforcing federal immigration laws.

that reminds me.. Whatever became of TX Gov Abbott defending the southern border and going against bribum w/ the razor wire?

that reminds me.. Whatever became of TX Gov Abbott defending the southern border and going against bribum w/ the razor wire?

It's still up in the air, xiden is still pissed, Abbott is still defending the border and the majority of the illegals are coming in further west. I honestly think the courts will eventually side with TX.

It's still up in the air, xiden is still pissed, Abbott is still defending the border and the majority of the illegals are coming in further west. I honestly think the courts will eventually side with TX.

hope so.. I went to Fox but then got distracted...

In any case, I love how Abbott defied the so called president, disregarded his disapproval of the razor wire.

Yay, Abbott, great VP material

Forum List

Back