House Manager Jaime Raskin says "FIGHT LIKE HELL".

OOPS, you have such a marvelous way with words. Anybody with an once of common sense knows he incited those morons and if you are a true Republican conservative you wouldn't want to be associated with them and the likes of Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert. In the case of Boebert I went looking for my holster and Hopalong Cassidy's six shooter but couldn't find them.

Naive, easily bamboozled people with a dislike for Trump's personality will buy this accusation. But they're the shallow, reactionary type that also believe shit like the antifa-BLM riots last summer were peaceful protests, or you can get COVID from Trump rallies but not from antifa-BLM riots. Actually they're so psychologically defective that they will believe almost anything the MSM says. They've been conditioned to think that way

Naive, easily bamboozled people with a dislike for Trump's personality will buy this accusation. But they're the shallow, reactionary type that also believe shit like the antifa-BLM riots last summer were peaceful protests, or you can get COVID from Trump rallies but not from antifa-BLM riots. Actually they're so psychologically defective that they will believe almost anything the MSM says. They've been conditioned to think that way
hero_nuclear_blast.jpg

Mostly peaceful attack

OOPS, you have such a marvelous way with words. Anybody with an once of common sense knows he incited those morons and if you are a true Republican conservative you wouldn't want to be associated with them and the likes of Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert. In the case of Boebert I went looking for my holster and Hopalong Cassidy's six shooter but couldn't find them.

The PROG says his feelings are your feelings. We also learned that Xiden is excusable, I suppose because he's Demonicrat, they feel sorry for him and/or they recognize his words have no real meaning.

Trump says fight like Hell: Impeach the guy who isn't in office.

Mad Joe Robinette & the Kosher Commie say fight like Hell: Ah shucks, let's elect them.

Forum List

Back