House Intel Republicans say 'significant circumstantial evidence' of COVID Wuhan lab leak

Is this the next thing Republicans intend to waste time on instead of real problems? They would walk past ten things to feel good about in search of something to get upset about.

It's a plausible scenario. Not sure why some of you get so offended by it. Furthermore, believing it leaked from a lab does not automatically translate into believing it was leaked purposely under some conspiracy. Given the far reaching consequences of this pandemic, it's important we discover the origin and the Chinese government have not done themselves any favors by being so secretive about it from the very beginning.
Because "nunes" and "significant credible circumstanial evidece" equals bullshit
Except it’s coming from the CDC

What steps is China taking to prevent this or something like this from happening again? At a minimum, it is negligence yet the Left is quick to give China a pass and blame Trump 100 percent. Then again, the Left has very strict standards and accountability for US when it comes to Climate Change and Environmental Standards yet gives China a pass.

House Intel- an oxy moron​

More on the coronavirus that doesn’t exist; and the Pink Demon

“So-and-so SAYS the virus has been isolated and does exist.”
On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 would indicate “so what?” and 10 would rate “well, that’s it, the virus is real,” someone SAYING the virus exists comes in at minus-12.
Then there is the ever-popular, “OF COURSE this virus exists,” which is meant to dispel all doubt.
Below, I’ll reprint my piece in which Dr. Andrew Kaufman [1] analyzed, step-by-step, a typical excerpt from a published study. The excerpt described how SARS-CoV-2 was isolated. Dr. Kaufman tore the description to pieces. [2]
Since I published that article, I haven’t received a single communication attempting to refute Dr. Kaufman’s analysis.
I have received one or two emails stating, “Dr. Kaufman made several mistakes.” No specifics were mentioned. In the world of traditional logical fallacies, that response comes under the heading of “Vague Generalization.” Ninth-grade students used to be able to recognize it.

I’ve seen many articles in which SARS-CoV-2 is claimed to exist and possess various properties—the articles rely on bald statements from doctors or other so-called medical experts. No proof is offered. That logical fallacy would be Appeal to Authority: Because an authority figure says something is true, it must be true.
On this basis, the network evening news tells you all you need to know about reality.

Is this the next thing Republicans intend to waste time on instead of real problems? They would walk past ten things to feel good about in search of something to get upset about.
Looking for how a virus that killed millions was released is a waste of time. Especially when we need to find Trump’s tax returns, right Dumbass?
Hold on...killed millions? I thought you said it was no worse than the flu?

Looking for how a virus that killed millions was released is a waste of time. Especially when we need to find Trump’s tax returns, right Dumbass?
I did? Gotta quote Coyote ?

This is gonna be fun.

I did? Gotta quote Coyote ?

This is gonna be fun.
Coyote

I accept your admission you are full of shit.

China knew it was spread by human to human contact. Other wise there would have been no need to quarantine people by welding them in. But tried to cover it up. They stopped inbound travel but still allowed out bound travel. Which was the exact opposite to what should have been done to contain the virus. All in all they were incredibly inept and stupid or they allowed the spread of the virus. Since it is hard to imagine a government being that inept and stupid that leaves only one other stance. They allowed the virus to spread for whatever reason.

Democrats and their Media refused to admit that COVID-19 originated in a lab because Republicans were saying it. This is why I don’t trust much of the media. They prove over and over again they are agenda-driven to the point they won’t report or they will misreport news if it makes their political opposition look good.

Fauci funded the experiments and his agency most likely provided China and other labs in other countries with suggestions on how to apply "gain of function'' to viruses. That is why, assuming this indeed different than a typical flu, it needs to be called the Fauci Flu. The lab in China is a sucker in this Fauci scam. China should actually sue the US for allowing Fauci to funnel money for unethical experiments.

Forum List

Back