House Democrats seek information from CIA and FBI on antifa rumors

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I am speechless..like they are so out of touch with reality.

In a letter sent Tuesday, Democratic Reps. Raja Krishnamoorthi of Illinois and Peter Welch of Vermont ask the heads of the two agencies specifically about foreign actors, members of the military or local police spreading false information about antifa gatherings and events.

Last edited:
"House Democrats seek information from CIA and FBI on antifa rumors"

Shouldn't be hard for the Democrats to get info from the CIA & Antifa since those 2 domestic terrorists groups work for the Democrats, now that Brennan and Comey have been fired.

In a letter sent Tuesday, Democratic Reps. Raja Krishnamoorthi of Illinois and Peter Welch of Vermont ask the heads of the two agencies specifically about foreign actors, members of the military or local police spreading false information about antifa gatherings and events.

Antifa leaders questioning federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies about Antifa foot soldiers. Swell. That's America 2020 . . .

Don't these fucking assholes know we have the 1st amendment? What are they going to do to them?

Again I am speechless

In their letter to CIA Director Gina Haspel and FBI Director Christopher Wray, the lawmakers ask if the agencies are investigating or have any information about people or organizations that spread the disinformation campaign's

We need the CIA and FBI to investigate people that are posting story's on BLM killing people, rioting and looting ..

What the fuck?

I thought that Jamie Gorelick (Bill Clinton Security Advisor) had built a wall between the CIA and FBI to keep the two agencies from talking to each other, which was why 9/11 happened. What gives with the Democrats trying to break the law by talking to both agencies?

So they can tip them off about strategy and raids. What a bunch of scumbag Marxist.

Forum List

Back