House Democrat Chief of Staff & Former D-Schiff Aide Caught Defacing Rep R-Taylor Greene $360 Poster

The House Democrat Chief of Staff for Democrat Congressman Jake Auchincloss (MA), who also previously worked for D-Adam Schiff, Timothy Hysom, 51, has been caught on security camera by the Capitol Police criminally defacing a poster owned by R-Marjorie Taylor Greene outside of her office .

The Capitol Police filed charges and put out an arrest warrant for Hyson....

View attachment 660245
Copy of Hyson arrest warrant & Photos of Hyson defacing poster

....but not so fast. Remember, the usual laws that apply to everyone else do NOT apply to Democrats!

Once this matter was brought to the attention of US AG Garland and his DOJ brown Shirts, the charges were dropped, the arrest warrant canceled.

The DOJ informed Grerne that it refused to prosecute because it did not believe a federal judge would prosecute crime ... specifically the crime by a Democrat against her.

Democrats then rallied around Hyson, because they were (easily) offended (snowflakes) by the poster which proclaimed there are only 2 genders - male and female.

Democrats called reminding people of the fact 'bullying'..

(This coming from leftists who can't even answer the question, "What is a woman" and who think biological males can have babies...)

Are there any honorable democrats left? It appears they are all criminals..

The House Democrat Chief of Staff for Democrat Congressman Jake Auchincloss (MA), who also previously worked for D-Adam Schiff, Timothy Hysom, 51, has been caught on security camera by the Capitol Police criminally defacing a poster owned by R-Marjorie Taylor Greene outside of her office .

The Capitol Police filed charges and put out an arrest warrant for Hyson....

View attachment 660245
Copy of Hyson arrest warrant & Photos of Hyson defacing poster

....but not so fast. Remember, the usual laws that apply to everyone else do NOT apply to Democrats!

Once this matter was brought to the attention of US AG Garland and his DOJ brown Shirts, the charges were dropped, the arrest warrant canceled.

The DOJ informed Grerne that it refused to prosecute because it did not believe a federal judge would prosecute crime ... specifically the crime by a Democrat against her.

Democrats then rallied around Hyson, because they were (easily) offended (snowflakes) by the poster which proclaimed there are only 2 genders - male and female.

Democrats called reminding people of the fact 'bullying'..

(This coming from leftists who can't even answer the question, "What is a woman" and who think biological males can have babies...)

Aw gee. Another lying story from the Gateway Pundit.

Maybe she's just leaving a deliberately offensive poster out there to piss people off, and so she can claim "victim" when it happens.

Well hire some Russians to say they are BAD............And a hooker to say she peed on them.

Shifty tactics................I'll send the FBI on it and get a warrant on them from FISA.........
Dems tried to overthrow the government with 1.7 illegals flooding into the country. No need for a trial just start shipping the Dem leadership to GITMO.

So crimes can only be committed by the right. The left commits Nobel crimes that are therefore acceptable to you.

I love how you twist things into something that was never said.

I said that MTG has deliberately posted a piece of hate speech in the public hallways, hoping to provoke a response so that she can cry "victim" when it happens. Anything to raise a buck with that one.

I didn't say I condoned defacing private property, but I've seen the hate speech poster she has on the wall and it is an obscenity. It should be defaced, and she should be ashamed for posting it. Yes, there is speech so vile, it should not be allowed to stand.

I said that MTG has deliberately posted a piece of hate speech in the public hallways, hoping to provoke a response so that she can cry "victim" when it happens. Anything to raise a buck with that one.

I didn't say I condoned defacing private property, but I've seen the hate speech poster she has on the wall and it is an obscenity. It should be defaced, and she should be ashamed for posting it. Yes, there is speech so vile, it should not be allowed to stand.
A poster of there are 2 genders. A man and a woman............

And your side gets TRIGGERED.

So, yes. There is free speech you don’t agree with and therefore any crime committed against that free speech is not only acceptable but encouraged. By you. The arbiter of what free speech is allowed or not.

Forum List

Back