Hottest year on record-

Climate changes will occurr with or without humans, and life will adapt. The fear of climate change is simply not rational.
2016 could become the hottest year on record. Just in time for the Orange Climate denying Trump & his climate denying cabinet to run the country. Global warming is already causing problems around the globe & will make droughts & floods etc more common.

He had the major flood in the Southeast - which is sort of funny considering those people mostly voted Trump. Stipid people doing stupid shit. The Republican way.

The agony of Earth's hottest year - CNN.com

As long as there are legitimate science arenas refuting all the global warming arenas I am not going to bother one minute of my time worrying about it. Not to mention there is nothing we can do about it. Not to mention there are a thousand more pressing and needy problems we can do something about that need our tax payer dollars more than this secular crap.

100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

Full disclosure: I am a Catholic and I do not buy all these wild claims about how certain the science world is that we evolved from dirt, either. Why? Because your evidence sucks and there are many legitimate scientists I could cite who agree with that statement.

What arena is that? There are some deniers & their research has been debunked.

There is indeed something to do about it. Reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Wow, how ugly is that? Cleaner air is such a negative side effect, right?

Motre greenhouse gases increase the greenhouse effect. This is science.

Fine. I'm assuming you support a massive increase in Nuclear power plants to achieve that drop in Greenhouse gas emissions, right?
Nuclear power is one of the heaviest subsidized power sources that leaves behind a problem for centuries. Is it worth the risk? The sun rains down enough energy in the noontime hour to power the planet for a year.

What a half-assed response.

So where do you store that power from the noontime sun?

Conflating weather with climate... AGAIN....

Will the sheep never learn?

Cyclical earth climate creates shifts in precipitation and temperature in the macro scale of our yearly weather. Man is not creating this change.

2016-04-21104520-1.png

Climate changes will occurr with or without humans, and life will adapt. The fear of climate change is simply not rational.
2016 could become the hottest year on record. Just in time for the Orange Climate denying Trump & his climate denying cabinet to run the country. Global warming is already causing problems around the globe & will make droughts & floods etc more common.

He had the major flood in the Southeast - which is sort of funny considering those people mostly voted Trump. Stipid people doing stupid shit. The Republican way.

As long as there are legitimate science arenas refuting all the global warming arenas I am not going to bother one minute of my time worrying about it. Not to mention there is nothing we can do about it. Not to mention there are a thousand more pressing and needy problems we can do something about that need our tax payer dollars more than this secular crap.

100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

Full disclosure: I am a Catholic and I do not buy all these wild claims about how certain the science world is that we evolved from dirt, either. Why? Because your evidence sucks and there are many legitimate scientists I could cite who agree with that statement.

There is indeed something to do about it. Reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Wow, how ugly is that? Cleaner air is such a negative side effect, right?

Fine. I'm assuming you support a massive increase in Nuclear power plants to achieve that drop in Greenhouse gas emissions, right?
Nuclear power is one of the heaviest subsidized power sources that leaves behind a problem for centuries. Is it worth the risk? The sun rains down enough energy in the noontime hour to power the planet for a year.

There are these things called batteries. Really, I'm not kidding.

The purpose of my statement about the sun was that we should concentrate on research & development to better harness that energy. More efficient panels, better storage options.

Republicans hate solar power because their fossil fuel owners can't charge for it.

The purpose of my statement about the sun was that we should concentrate on research & development to better harness that energy. More efficient panels, better storage options.

Republicans hate solar power because their fossil fuel owners can't charge for it.

If people can come up with those better items, fine. Until then they only proven way to provide base load stability without carbon emissions is fission based steam power.

If people can come up with those better items, fine. Until then they only proven way to provide base load stability without carbon emissions is fission based steam power.

Ignore the side effects? Has nuclear power ever killed people? Sickened people?

This graph shows what? Raw data? atmospheric?

Atmospheric....no urban heat island effect...and in general...RSS is not subject to the relentless alteration, modification, torture, and manipulation that GISS and NOAA are subject to....that isn't to say that RSS is pure as the driven snow..but it is far better than those I mentioned.

So far only from a half-assed soviet model (with piss poor void performance and no contaiment) after a stupid power test, and from a plant that got hit by a 30ft high wall of water.

So far only from a half-assed soviet model (with piss poor void performance and no contaiment) after a stupid power test, and from a plant that got hit by a 30ft high wall of water.

Accidents that no only killed people & sickened thousands & made entire regions uninhabitable. Minor effecvts, right?

Or maybe we can talk about the plants built on fault lines or next to cities with millions of people.

Or we can talk about TMI & the cover up on the severity. I know farmers that had deformed livestock born from TMI.

Atmospheric....no urban heat island effect...and in general...RSS is not subject to the relentless alteration, modification, torture, and manipulation that GISS and NOAA are subject to....that isn't to say that RSS is pure as the driven snow..but it is far better than those I mentioned.
I knew you avoided telling us what that chart was about because you are dishonest. Like most deniers.

I knew you avoided telling us what that chart was about because you are dishonest. Like most deniers.

RSS is clearly notated at the top of the chart...that says exactly where it is from....only someone who knows very little about the debate would not recognize, and know what RSS is...someone who, perhaps only knows what they are spoon fed from some group with an agenda that has nothing whatsoever to do with the climate.

Do you think "global" climate change will only warm the surface?...you don't think the atmosphere would be affected as well?....why do you think there would not be the same sort of warming in the atmosphere as there is on the surface?....could it perhaps be that most surface stations are surrounded by concrete...or located on the tarmacs of airports with jet blast hitting them every 15 minutes?...

RSS is clearly notated at the top of the chart...that says exactly where it is from....only someone who knows very little about the debate would not recognize, and know what RSS is...someone who, perhaps only knows what they are spoon fed from some group with an agenda that has nothing whatsoever to do with the climate.

Do you think "global" climate change will only warm the surface?...you don't think the atmosphere would be affected as well?....why do you think there would not be the same sort of warming in the atmosphere as there is on the surface?....could it perhaps be that most surface stations are surrounded by concrete...or located on the tarmacs of airports with jet blast hitting them every 15 minutes?...

Bullshit. You tried to dupe people & you got caught.

I think climate scientists know a lot more that you do. I'll stick with the science produced ny NASA. Those without an agenda or fossil fuel funding.

I've read most of that debunked denier crap & it is just what you are posting.

Nope...you just know so little about the topic that you apparently don't know what RSS is.

I think climate scientists know a lot more that you do. I'll stick with the science produced ny NASA. Those without an agenda or fossil fuel funding.

And apparently you don't know how much data manipulation and fabrication is going on in government science....

So you think that global warming only occurs on the ground and not in the atmosphere and that is why RSS shows that the warmest year EVAH isn't even close?

Nope...you just know so little about the topic that you apparently don't know what RSS is.

And apparently you don't know how much data manipulation and fabrication is going on in government science....

So you think that global warming only occurs on the ground and not in the atmosphere and that is why RSS shows that the warmest year EVAH isn't even close?
I knew what RSS was. I thought such a knowledgeable, honest person like you would say exactly what your graph really was in stead of using it to dupe people as you have been duped. You know what is discussed when discussing global temperatures? Evidently not.

I have read most of the denier bullshit & your graph is a prime example.

Are you nuts???

RSS is one of the two major satellite temperature products. UAH is the other. WoodForTrees is a graphing site that lets you graph up anything from the major providers, sometimes with multiple versions. The data comes directly from the source in most cases.

Just because the data comes from the original source that does not mean it is raw. Every dataset is cleaned up and adjusted by arbitrarily chosen algorithms. That is why the results from different versions are different, usually in the direction of increasing the trend by cooling the past and warming the recent.

The urban heat island effect is real and very poorly compensated for, typically there is close to zero net change. The adjustments for TOBS and instrument change are large. A different set of scientists could make the case for large UHI and little TOBS just as easily.

Why in the hell would anyone support that? Nuclear is damned expensive. We have not dealt with the wastes already created, why create more? And wind and solar are now both less expensive than either coal or gas, far less expensive than nuclear. With the present grid scale battery technology, the renewables can be 24/7, and that technology is just beginning.

^ Fake News.

Forum List

Back