Zone1 Hot War in Mexico

Failzero

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2011
Oak Run Ca.
The Cartels & The Mexican Military Are in a battle for Control ( of The $$$ and the Country ) Do you think this will spill over the Border and force a Military response from the United States in 2023 ?

They are not afraid to battle the Mexican Military , why should they fear a response from our woke “ Cut & Run “ Military here ?

I wonder if they could retake the territories they lost in The Mexican-American War?

The Cartels & The Mexican Military Are in a battle for Control ( of The $$$ and the Country ) Do you think this will spill over the Border and force a Military response from the United States in 2023 ?
I sure hope so. Nothing else will make our feckless leaders act, and our military MUST be in Mexico controlling their borders, sea .ports and airports.

With some of the 5 Million recently arrived or the 50 Million of the last 40 years ?
Spanish conquistadores only owned land in America a couple of hundred years or so. And at that, the Spaniards had taken it away from native american Indians such as the Tejas (Friendly) at a great cost of Native American Indians' lives. Why would Mexico like to steal it again?

One Mexican president many years ago said something like: "Poor Mexico! So far from God; so close to the United States."

Hopefully it will. I hardly ever agree with the wars our government gets us into, but I would be for war in Mexico vs the drug cartels. If the Mexican government can't do the job, then the US military should go in and clean the house. If your neighbor's house is filthy and infested with cockroaches, bed bugs, and rats, that will affect you. Mexico may need the US military to help them.

Forum List

Back