HOT MIC: Biden Says ‘I Don’t Know What I’m Signing,’ Signs Executive Order Anyway

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Yep, and we can't even see what is on the pages of those EO's. His keepers prod him to sign it anyway.

When President Trump signed many of his EO's in public he then turned them towards the camera so everyone could see them.

Momma, don't let your babies grow up to be Democrats.

Joe Biden said “I don’t know what I’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order. In the video posted to BitChute, an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.”

This comes amid nationwide concerns over Biden’s apparent cognitive decline.

The video shows Biden, without a note of humor, say that he has no idea what executive order he is signing. Another person then gestures toward Biden’s left hand.

Biden then proceeds to sign it anyway.

...​

Yep, and we can't even see what is on the pages of those EO's. His keepers prod him to sign it anyway.

When President Trump signed many of his EO's in public he then turned them towards the camera so everyone could see them.

Joe Biden said “I don’t know what I’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order. In the video posted to BitChute, an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.”
This comes amid nationwide concerns over Biden’s apparent cognitive decline.​
The video shows Biden, without a note of humor, say that he has no idea what executive order he is signing. Another person then gestures toward Biden’s left hand.​
Biden then proceeds to sign it anyway.​
...​

People are not stupid.

Even Dems know that the gentleman is not up to the job.

They used his name to get rid of Trump in the most "secure" election in our history.

What a farce!

The country will now be run by a cabal of people whose names we do not know and whom the media will not identify.

Talk about banana republic.

A comedy....if not so sad

All the enablers of this sad man need to be called out. As for those who voted for him, you were so stupid. Well, I still believe that Trump won, why else did five states stop counting votes on election night, an unheard-of thing during a Presidential race.

Xi, Putin, all our potential enemies are laughing.

A comedy....if not so sad

All the enablers of this sad man need to be called out. As for those who voted for him, you were so stupid. Well, I still believe that Trump won, why else did five states stop counting votes on election night, an unheard-of thing during a Presidential race.

Xi, Putin, all our potential enemies are laughing.

You nailed it

People are not stupid.

Even Dems know that the gentleman is not up to the job.

They used his name to get rid of Trump in the most "secure" election in our history.

What a farce!

The country will now be run by a cabal of people whose names we do not know and whom the media will not identify.

Talk about banana republic.

The deep state in complete control. There is no money in peace and prosperity for the middle-class, for the working-class.

The video shows Biden, without a note of humor, say that he has no idea what executive order he is signing. Another person then gestures toward Biden’s left hand.​
...​

Can't say I can really be sure what he's saying there. You can catch the one word 'signing.'

Same could be said of his wife's last 10 birthday cards..

...​

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be Democrats
Don't let 'em pick pockets ,and thrive on your bucks
Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be democrats
Let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such
Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be democrats
'Cause they'll always stay home makin’ more clones
Even with someone they loath

Dem’s like hokey transgenders and climate change warnings
Little warm snowflakes that pitch fits all through the night
Them that don't know if to stand or to sit for a whittle
Sometimes won't care which door or where it will take him
S/he ain't wrong, it’s gender bender confusion won’t let ‘em
Do things that obviously make them uptight

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be democrats
Don't let 'em pick Bernie to show up with mittens
Let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such
Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be democrats
'Cause they'll always stay home makin’ more clones

Even with someone they loath

~S~ w/apologies to anyone sober enough to suffer through it....

Really? You couldn't beat Trump and you defrauded him for this? You realize Biden is running zero. Can you imagine the lying scum that is actually running this country?

...​

He's a puppet.

Forum List

Back