Hostage situation in Australia....

4 people have been carried out on stretchers.
It is said the cleric was becoming increasingly violent in his messaging.
A bomb robot has also been sent into the store now.
"Cleric"?

Self declared kind of cleric.

He was nothing but a loser, but it is not PC for Australians to judge their Islamic guests.

They are now saying he had numerous charges of sexual assault as well as the one I mentioned earlier.
One man's sexual assault is another man's Sharia foreplay.

Don't be so judgemental!

; - )

Ever notice how many self-ordained "clerics" are sexual predators?

Since this thread is another one thats turned into a gun control debate in America, Im wondering, being a Brit, what you think the likelyhood is that out of 30 random customers in the average US Starbucks, that one of them would be armed.

Honest question, no flaming needed.
I am pretty sure Starbucks in most CC states exercises its option to post a NO FIREARMS ALLOWED notice.

I am pretty sure few people are carrying in any given Starbucks at any given moment.

Quit trying to make excuses for him.
He was an Iranian refugee, came to Australia in 1996. Declared himself a cleric, had multiple charges against him. Found guilty in 2013 of sending poisonous (not literally) letters to families of soldiers killed in Afghanistan. Also charged with the death of his ex-wife, as well as numerous sexual assaults.
I heard on a news station that the jerk was from Iran----but
nothing else----either he was born in Iran or spent some time
there (as far as I know) It does not even seem to be
clear that he is a muslim?? No relatives noted so far,
anyone got more?

ok----was he muslim? there are other things in Iran----a few
------are still there-------a few Christians, a few Bahai,
a few Zoroastrians a few Jews -------I ask because this
guy was really screwed up into religions-----not uncommon in
psychotics

He's dead-----I am not supporting an insanity defense. -----
---my interest is ----uhm ~~~~ of an intellectual nature------
..............the burning issue now-----were other "persons"
involved? ..........was Iran involved? -----too bad he cannot
be tied to a "waterboard"----or a kangaroo------or be threatened with dingos
Or threatened with dildos.

"Rectal rehydration", did you ever hear such shit!

I wonder though, why a sniper didn't take this guy out?

Didn't he appear at the window a time or two?

Last edited:
I heard the hand wringers hand wringing this morning..." How can we prevent these lone terrorists from acting out...of god how can we?"

A man with this guys profile should be identified, tracked and eliminated...word will get around.

Hard decisions by hard men.

Even the Aussies are doing an obama...."we shall not be defeated....let us come together...United...blah blah blah." Just kill them and move on.

in other words, target anyone who's muslim.

neocon wackjobs are so funny.

try again.

A skilled sniper could have put an end to this at this point, one shot one kill. No one would have been injured.

240E265F00000578-2873855-A_man_believed_to_be_one_of_the_hostage_takers_was_filmed_wearin-a-40_1418607805766.jpg
Thank you, I started at beginning of thread.

Why the Hell didn't they just off him, afraid of offending Muslims?

I heard the hand wringers hand wringing this morning..." How can we prevent these lone terrorists from acting out...of god how can we?"

A man with this guys profile should be identified, tracked and eliminated...word will get around.

Hard decisions by hard men.

Even the Aussies are doing an obama...."we shall not be defeated....let us come together...United...blah blah blah." Just kill them and move on.

in other words, target anyone who's muslim.

neocon wackjobs are so funny.

try again.
Three Katyushas awarded.

Not a terror attack so far, as no one has died. I await the full story before passing judgement.

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

gravity----you must maintain civility--------noomi is expressing
her learned opinion on the subject-----and now----lets do recipes
Noomi is in Australia.

I am sure she is cautiously NOT second guessing.

Oh gee-----another one? this is the third There was an
Australian chick who claimed she converted to islam----
from Christianity----but I doubt it------she was a muslimah and
a Nazi---- a different messageboard. I wonder if Australia
understand the kind of crap it is collecting

I am deeply saddened by events in Sydney. My prayers are with the families of those murdered and hurt. Seems that the police went in as soon as they heard gunfire; he had killed two by the time he was sent to hell.

There are some very valid questions being asked about why this scum was allowed to be at large after a long history of what I consider to be murder and violence. Yes: he was from Iran and to Roadrunner; our courts and Parole System are being questioned again; let me just say that those questions are already being addressed. I had hoped for a peaceful outcome. And yes: I asked about why a sniper didn't take him out when he was in the window. That will be answered in due course. The last thing we should do is give this dead maggot any oxygen for his "cause".

Greg

Not a terror attack so far, as no one has died. I await the full story before passing judgement.

Noomi is in Australia.

I only know the lady from two or three very polite, respectful exchanges.

I have no reason to find fault with her stating she will wait for the whole story.

And take your "different messageboard" quarrels elsewhere please.

I am deeply saddened by events in Sydney. My prayers are with the families of those murdered and hurt. Seems that the police went in as soon as they heard gunfire; he had killed two by the time he was sent to hell.

There are some very valid questions being asked about why this scum was allowed to be at large after a long history of what I consider to be murder and violence. Yes: he was from Iran and to Roadrunner; our courts and Parole System are being questioned again; let me just say that those questions are already being addressed. I had hoped for a peaceful outcome. And yes: I asked about why a sniper didn't take him out when he was in the window. That will be answered in due course. The last thing we should do is give this dead maggot any oxygen for his "cause".

Greg

his "cause"-----did the bastard have a following?
did Iran fund him? I do not believe that he
acted ENTIRELY ALONE_--

Noomi is in Australia.

I have no reason to find fault with her stating she will wait for the whole story.

You must have missed most of her posts-----the reason I mention the other one----is for awhile I thought they are
the same person--------but this one did not make an issue
or even mention being a Christian who converted to islam----not that I actually believed the other one

Greg

his "cause"-----did the bastard have a following?
did Iran fund him? I do not believe that he
acted ENTIRELY ALONE_--

I don't know the answers yet. Early morning here and I woke to this news; frankly the way it was going when i went to bed I expected a different outcome. I can only surmise that the gunman was killed when he started shooting hostages. That he is now dead also is no consolation. Two innocents died and the focus should be on what could and should have been done to prevent it. This is not the first time of late that known dangerous crims have murdered while on parole or while awaiting trial.

Greg

I wonder why the rescue took so long?

Leaving the religion of this wacko aside, I don't get how someone who's obviously not stable, was charged with assisting murder, AND sexual attack on multiple women, gets a free card? This is just weird.

Noomi is in Australia.

You must have missed most of her posts-----the reason I mention the other one----is for awhile I thought they are
the same person--------but this one did not make an issue
or even mention being a Christian who converted to islam----not that I actually believed the other one
I don't "follow" you or her.

Forum List

Back