Horrific road rage murder in Oregon

Seems to be zero morality anywhere
A good man was killed over drops of water
Don't know if I would have stopped and gotten out of the car....calling 911 while driving would have gotten police there pretty quickly I imagine.

We live in a fallen world.

The difference between the USA and people in other countries, is the availablility of guns and weapons of mass death. When people get upset, behave badly, or lose their shit, people seldom die as a result. And "accidental shootings" are almost non-existent.

Americans shoot first and think about what they've done when it's much too late. 7 times the murder rate of most other first world nations. More mass shootings than the rest of the world combined. 35,000 deaths a year due to gun violence, and more than 100,000 injuries.

Really? There are countries which have no sin? No crime? No tragedy?

Tell me, so I can move there.
All countries have tragedies and crime, and they always will.

Your mention of 'sin' is something different and so must be considered alone. Your understanding of sins varies greatly in the world's countries.

For instance: Americans accept their bibles teaching on murder of children and slavery to be warranted in some situations and so wouldn't be characterized as 'sins'.

While most other countries wouldn't allow some some qualifications on slavery and murder of children, to be permissable.

Would you agree with your bible that some exceptions for both are not committing sins? I wouldn't!

Some atheists would but surely not in the name of atheism.

Seems to be zero morality anywhere
A good man was killed over drops of water
Na, we just need to redistribute wealth to those people to fix them

You'll see.

1658426599540.png

The difference between the USA and people in other countries, is the availablility of guns and weapons of mass death. When people get upset, behave badly, or lose their shit, people seldom die as a result. And "accidental shootings" are almost non-existent.

Americans shoot first and think about what they've done when it's much too late. 7 times the murder rate of most other first world nations. More mass shootings than the rest of the world combined. 35,000 deaths a year due to gun violence, and more than 100,000 injuries.
I can only say that it's not the guns, it's the culture of continuous wars and killing.

I can only say that it's not the guns, it's the culture of continuous wars and killing.
Even more base than that.

It is the media and those who control it along with our policians.

They promotes hate, 24/7. They actively pit us against each other until the rage lays just under the surface and bursts forth with the least provocation.

Even more base than that.

It is the media and those who control it along with our policians.

They promotes hate, 24/7. They actively pit us against each other until the rage lays just under the surface and bursts forth with the least provocation.
The mass shootings are related to the media??

That's something that could be explored too.

Last night MSNBC brought up the topic of the new JR-15 that's made for children and suggested that the kids could be just like mom and dad with their AR's.

Could there be valid reason to bring the topic up or was that media trolling for a response of celebrating such a weapon?

I find it completely deplorable when childlren are encouraged to relate to weapons of war for sporting purposes.

The mass shootings are related to the media??

That's something that could be explored too.

Last night MSNBC brought up the topic of the new JR-15 that's made for children and suggested that the kids could be just like mom and dad with their AR's.

Could there be valid reason to bring the topic up or was that media trolling for a response of celebrating such a weapon?

I find it completely deplorable when childlren are encouraged to relate to weapons of war for sporting purposes.
yeah, I really don't care what you find deplorable or not.

The truth is children, trained early, grow into responsible adults who understand exactly what guns are and what they are used for. In addition, the training puts them in good standing to fight a war, if the need ever arises.

The fact is that a majority of mass shootings are not being reported as copycat incidents.

As for the media. You need only turn it on, any channel, any newsprint, and look at not what they report, but HOW they report it.

An Oregon father of two was gunned down in a suspected road-rage incident last week after he accidentally splashed windshield wiper fluid on a passing BMW, according to his partner.

Good thing he was armed huh?

Forum List

Back