Hope, Change, Transparency

Tens of thousands???? Are you getting your estimates from Faux News again, Gramps?

Oh....and if you want to discuss how things are diminished, you and the rest of your Tea Bagger friends should REALLY pay more attention to how those "one or two individuals" have completely diminished any semblance of legitimacy the Tea Baggers ever head. But, that's OK, just keep shoving your head up your ass and pretend no one is looking....:eusa_whistle:

Only people like you decided to use those one or two as an accurate sampling of tens of thousands.

Why must you dicredit those that dont agree with you?

Are you that insecure?

I say you are.

You don't know anything about me, Gramps, so kindly STFU. As far as the Tea Baggers go, like it or not, your group is defined by those who grab the headlines. Calling our members of Congress "*******" and "FAGS" and spitting on them DEFINITELY grabs headlines. You assholes have been defined. Deal with it.

That works both ways, right?

That the left is defined similiarly?

Tens of thousands???? Are you getting your estimates from Faux News again, Gramps?

Oh....and if you want to discuss how things are diminished, you and the rest of your Tea Bagger friends should REALLY pay more attention to how those "one or two individuals" have completely diminished any semblance of legitimacy the Tea Baggers ever head. But, that's OK, just keep shoving your head up your ass and pretend no one is looking....:eusa_whistle:

Only people like you decided to use those one or two as an accurate sampling of tens of thousands.

Are you that insecure?

I say you are.

You don't know anything about me, Gramps, so kindly STFU. As far as the Tea Baggers go, like it or not, your group is defined by those who grab the headlines. Calling our members of Congress "*******" and "FAGS" and spitting on them DEFINITELY grabs headlines. You assholes have been defined. Deal with it.

Based on your posts, I know plenty of the crap you spew. You certainly demonstrate how naive you are.

As for the gramps thing....love it......Im 52 and have no grandchildren

As for defining the tea partyers.....that was your choice to define them based on the few that jump in front of the cameras......intellibgent open minded people see past that....you cant........ and it is a sign of insecurity.

The amount of convicted criminals in America that are black is a lot higher than the ratio of black people in America...so according to your logic, all black people in America are criminals......

We ALL lost, folks.

The left didn't get what it wanted.

The insurance companies most definitely did.

Now that everybody is obligated to get HC insurance, you can expect to see dramatic increases in the cost of HC and HC insurance.

I hope I'm wrong.

But I doubt it.

The fact that you have decided to group tens of thousands of Americans together with the racial and bias hatred of one or two individuals is pathetic.

It diminishes the impact of your post dramatically....not to mention that it is either disingenuous on your part or you are truly naive.

Reading your posts over the last 6 months or so, I would say you are being very disingenuous as you certainly are not naive.

Actually, you're right about the 'tens of thousands', if you add up those that are supporting the movement across the country, it would be more accurate to say 'hundreds of thousands'.

I pity your desperate need to disparage the TEA Partiers. It sounds like you're scared of 'em.

I know....just like I am terrified of Sarah Palin. Keep up the good work, Cali G....:cuckoo:

The fact that you have decided to group tens of thousands of Americans together with the racial and bias hatred of one or two individuals is pathetic.

It diminishes the impact of your post dramatically....not to mention that it is either disingenuous on your part or you are truly naive.

Reading your posts over the last 6 months or so, I would say you are being very disingenuous as you certainly are not naive.

Actually, you're right about the 'tens of thousands', if you add up those that are supporting the movement across the country, it would be more accurate to say 'hundreds of thousands'.

I pity your desperate need to disparage the TEA Partiers. It sounds like you're scared of 'em.

VaY is noticeably insecure.

It must be tough living a life like VaY

We ALL lost, folks.

The left didn't get what it wanted.

The insurance companies most definitely did.

Now that everybody is obligated to get HC insurance, you can expect to see dramatic increases in the cost of HC and HC insurance.

I hope I'm wrong.

But I doubt it.

Basic logic for anyone with a little bit of business intelligence.

Risk management.

Eliminate pre-exisiting conditions, the risk increases so naturally premiums will increase.

Obama knew this as it is basic risk management logic....but he decided it best to not let the sheep know about it.

Are you that insecure?

I say you are.

Based on your posts, I know plenty of the crap you spew. You certainly demonstrate how naive you are.

As for defining the tea partyers.....that was your choice to define them based on the few that jump in front of the cameras......intellibgent open minded people see past that....you cant........ and it is a sign of insecurity.

The amount of convicted criminals in America that are black is a lot higher than the ratio of black people in America...so according to your logic, all black people in America are criminals......

Out of ANY NUMBER of analogies you could have chosen to make, you chose to make one about black people and the number of black people in prison. Now why might that be, Tea Bagger?

I know....just like I am terrified of Sarah Palin. Keep up the good work, Cali G....:cuckoo:

Actually VaY....you are noticeably terrified of Sarah Palin......you bring her up quite often.

You are continually saying she is a non factor....whjich is a universal sign of fear.

Denying it is an example of one that knows it as well.

Out of ANY NUMBER of analogies you could have chosen to make, you chose to make one about black people and the number of black people in prison. Now why might that be, Tea Bagger?

Nice response......

I used that example as it is one that you can not punch holes in....

Except for one thing you CAN do....which is use my exampole in a way to discredit ME...the messanger.

You do know what that says dont you?

Onece again, you fall into my little trap. I do that to you quite often VaY and you are so naive you fall for it everytime.

I agree. I often feel quite sorry for YaWank, he's quite a bitter little thing. But if the right are defined by the shouts of a few, then so are the left. And they have more than their fair share of assclowns that I would definitely not want to be associated with.

William Ayers - self defined domestic terrorist and someone who was proud to be photographed standing on Old Glory.

Rev J Wright - 'God Damn America'

Code Pink - these charmers don't spit on just right wing politicians, they spit at members of our Military. Vile excuses for human beings - whose liberty is defended by those at whom they spit.

That's just three. But it makes the point. What goes for one, goes for another. Anyone who cannot recognize that people are individuals, deserves to be shown for the dumbass they are.

I agree. I often feel quite sorry for YaWank, he's quite a bitter little thing. But if the right are defined by the shouts of a few, then so are the left. And they have more than their fair share of assclowns that I would definitely not want to be associated with.

William Ayers - self defined domestic terrorist and someone who was proud to be photographed standing on Old Glory.

Code Pink - these charmers don't spit on just right wing politicians, they spit at members of our Military. Vile excuses for human beings - whose liberty is defended by those at whom they spit.

That's just three. But it makes the point. What goes for one, goes for another. Anyone who cannot recognize that people are individuals, deserves to be shown for the dumbass they are.

The fact that your tiny little brain cannot understand where Rev Wright was coming from, or the purpose of that speech speaks volumes. You are entirely too shallow to grasp larger concepts, which helps me better understand why you associate yourself with the Tea Baggers. You and O&T are at home in that group. They suit you.

Nice response......

I used that example as it is one that you can not punch holes in....

Except for one thing you CAN do....which is use my exampole in a way to discredit ME...the messanger.

You do know what that says dont you?

Onece again, you fall into my little trap. I do that to you quite often VaY and you are so naive you fall for it everytime.

Only 52 and you have already lost your mind....how sad. You cannot hide your racism simply by trying to discredit the fact that I called you on it. That would be ironical.

Now you have crossed the line.

I suggest you not just toss that "you are a racist" thing around like it is no big deal.

It is not fair to anyone....and it speaks volumes about you.

The fact that your tiny little brain cannot understand where Rev Wright was coming from, or the purpose of that speech speaks volumes. You are entirely too shallow to grasp larger concepts, which helps me better understand why you associate yourself with the Tea Baggers. You and O&T are at home in that group. They suit you.

Rev Wright uses race to divide people, and makes money off the backs of those people. I despise the man - but I'll leave God to judge his words and his actions. What I will say is this.... you claim that I take his words out of context. Yet you did exactly that with the 'baby killer' statement. If it is okay for you to re-context, then it is okay for me. You don't get it both ways. Idiot.

I notice you conveniently ignore Billy Boy and Code Pink. Those people define YOU, YaWank. They are left, you are left. They are you. That is your logic. Live with it. Idiot.

Last edited:

Women are presently allowed to serve. And this old blue collar liberal has a dd214 that says honorable, as does Rev. Wright, by the way.

So have you served, and if not, why not?

Rev Wright uses race to divide people, and makes money off the backs of those people. I despise the man - but I'll leave God to judge his words and his actions.

I notice you conveniently ignore Billy Boy and Code Pink. Those people define YOU, YaWank. They are left, you are left. They are you. That is your logic. Live with it. Idiot.

This is not a thread about racism....VaY simply decided to turn it into one once I used an example to show how dangerous it is to defiune a group of people based on the actions of a few.

It was VaY's attempt to diminish any impact my analogy had on the situation, as the analogy was a home run and impossible to argue.

And the accusation of racist was not a very fair one at all....but this is a free board...so anyone can accuse anyone of whatever their little hearts desire.

I see it as pathetic and desperate........but that is me.

Rev Wright uses race to divide people, and makes money off the backs of those people. I despise the man - but I'll leave God to judge his words and his actions. What I will say is this.... you claim that I take his words out of context. Yet you did exactly that with the 'baby killer' statement. If it is okay for you to re-context, then it is okay for me. You don't get it both ways. Idiot.

I never suggested you took Wright's words out of context. I simply suggested that you have NO fucking clue what his sermon meant. BIG difference. Way to complex for YOU to understand. And just so you know, I don't ignore, "Billy Boy" and "Code Pink"....I simply don't have a clue who they are. Get your shit straight BEFORE you pretend to know anything about me.

Women are presently allowed to serve. And this old blue collar liberal has a dd214 that says honorable, as does Rev. Wright, by the way.

My guess is, she has not. Why not? Because they do not take whiney little bitches in the service.

And OJ Simpson was a hero on the football field...and a hero in the eyes of many a young child.

So I guess there is nothing wrong with children still wishing to be like OJ?

And OJ Simpson was a hero on the football field...and a hero in the eyes of many a young child.

So I guess there is nothing wrong with children still wishing to be like OJ?

Are you fucking serious, old man? You are REALLY comparing a football star to someone who has served our country honorably in the military? Wow....just wow....:cuckoo:

I never suggested you took Wright's words out of context. I simply suggested that you have NO fucking clue what his sermon meant. BIG difference. Way to complex for YOU to understand. And just so you know, I don't ignore, "Billy Boy" and "Code Pink"....I simply don't have a clue who they are. Get your shit straight BEFORE you pretend to know anything about me.

I know full well what his sermon meant. I listened to it several times. But, as you choose to take things out of context, then it is also okay for me to take things out of context. It works both ways or it doesn't work at all. Is that too hard for you to understand?

And, if you don't know who William Ayers is or who Code Pink are, that is not my problem. Those people are you. You said so. You claim that the TEA parties are defined by the words of a few - and most TEA partiers don't know who those people are either. So, by your logic.... you are defined by the words and actions of Bill Ayers (he planted bombs to kill police officers, btw - that's a fact - he even wrote a book about it). And Code Pink are a left wing anti military organization - they spit on members of our military. Those people are you. By your own words - they are YOU! Don't like it? Un-fucking-lucky.

You claim to 'know me' by the actions of others. So, I am perfectly entitled to claim likewise of you. How do you like it?

Forum List

Back