Hooray For The Gop! It's Over! Now All We Need Is The Vote...

TDS is a permanent condition....it will never be over....unless the criminal conspirators go to jail. If the criminals don't get punished this will happen again.

I'm thinking Pelosi is done now. She blew her wad, now it's time for her to go home. Sleeping with a smile on my face tonight!

Its a gotdamn shame these ball less immoral GOP senators are going to rubber stamp a sitting criminal in the white house.They don't know it, but they've pretty much handed over our nation to the devil himself, Donald Trump. May they all roast in fuckin hell!!

Its a gotdamn shame these ball less immoral GOP senators are going to rubber stamp a sitting criminal in the white house.They don't know it, but they've pretty much handed over our nation to the devil himself, Donald Trump. May they all roast in fuckin hell!!
He is the best president we 've had in decades. Thank you, Mr. President!

He never was a fav of mine...but since he won and took office, I have to admire him. How he gets up every day facing the crap tossed at him 24/7/365 for the past 4 years, I have no clue how he does it. But, he does it. And gets shit done. So yeah....he is kicking butt and I'm glad he is POTUS and will be again.

He never was a fav of mine...but since he won and took office, I have to admire him. How he gets up every day facing the crap tossed at him 24/7/365 for the past 4 years, I have no clue how he does it. But, he does it. And gets shit done. So yeah....he is kicking butt and I'm glad he is POTUS and will be again.
Thank you Gracie. You are a very good member of this board with an open mind!

TDS is a permanent condition....it will never be over....unless the criminal conspirators go to jail. If the criminals don't get punished this will happen again.
Yep and itll only get worse from there ...

As we move closer to the election I'm hoping to see some heads roll. Hope's are not that high though......schiff needs to go down hard ...like he did with his pal ed buck And brennen needs to be hung as a Marxist traitor

It would be nice

What has he got done?

Its a shame you can't accept reality:
After 4 years, still...
NO crime
NO evidence
NO witnesses

Pelosi promised Impeachment would only go forward if there was overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship - she got neither.

She violated the Constitution by refusing to hold an Impeachment vote to begin the House's investigation

She tasked the two biggest criminal losers in the House with running their illegitimate Impeachment:

ADAM SCHIFF:
- Admitted to leaking classified
- Committed Sedition for 2 years, falsely claiming to have evidence
- Attempted to present personally-authored fiction as evidence
- Manufactured the whole whistle blower scam
- Lied about not knowing the identity
-Refused to recuse himself despite being a Contact Witness
- Took money from a Russian-born arms dealer and from corrupt Ukrainian officials

JERRY NADLER:
- Demanded the US AG, the leading law enforcer in the country, BREAK THE LAW
- Successfully led the effort to CENSURE the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW

She ran an illegitimate Impeachment that denied Due Process

She destroyed her own Impeachment case, claiming the President was such an immediate threat then refused to send over the Articles of Impeachment

She was the Speaker who allowed the House to rush the Fastest Impeachment in US history based on the weakest case in US history, threatening to irreparably damaged the Constitution and country...

Poor lil' snowflake.

Let me guess, all the criminal conspirators are Democrats, right? LOL.

You are so predictable, Twinkle Toes. LOL.

Bad, bad, bad... Democrats... bad, bad...

What has he got done?
He's only the most successful President in the last 50 years, in some cases 'ever', common core.

Trump is not a great man, he's just a gullable idiot that has GOP cowards to be thankful for...without them, he'd be under a prison today

What has he got done?
He's only the most successful President in the last 50 years, in some cases 'ever', common core.
Other than con a bunch of white trash cans via Fox news, Klan rallies and tweets, the man hasn't done jack shit.

I'm fine with this.
Let's move on.

If witnesses were actually called, we would just have more weeks of people telling us stuff we have already heard.
The right would deny anything and the cowardly (R) in the Senate would vote to acquit anyway.
(D) exposed Dotard for his criminal lifestyle.

Proper method now is to just vote this Vile Waste out of office, then let the SDNY do it's job, w/o any Senator input/coverup.

Young Republicans have spoken, they want their Party back.
The middle aged to elderly (R's) have let Dotard destroy their (R) party.
Promises Broken, Party Destroyed.

Get out and vote (D).

What has he got done?
Other than con a bunch of white trash cans via Fox news, Klan rallies and tweets, the man hasn't done jack shit.
There is an old saying that applies to you:

Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're ignorant than to open your mouth and prove everyone right....

So bitter....so angry....poor snowflake.

iu

Forum List

Back