Hoooo Haaaa Yeaaaaah We got Trump's lawyer!!!

What's next? Are you guys going to march on Mari-lago at night carrying torches and pitchforks? Sure glad you're going after Trump's lawyer because he was SOOOOO clearly involved with Russian Collusion. And Stormy Daniels was a Russian ballerina acting as a double agent.

You understand there are two different cases, don't you? Did fox forget to mention that?

We aren't going to support your fictional depiction of reality.

No, really. There is the Mueller federal investigation, and then a totally seperate state case in New York that is investigating Trump's lawyer. I wouldn't lie to you Fingerboi.

What's next? Are you guys going to march on Mari-lago at night carrying torches and pitchforks? Sure glad you're going after Trump's lawyer because he was SOOOOO clearly involved with Russian Collusion. And Stormy Daniels was a Russian ballerina acting as a double agent.
I can't wait to find out what Trump's lawyer was involved with :thup:
Medallions...

Moonglow. It takes him three posts just to say three words. His way of trying to be top poster of the month next month. Whadda rip off.

It takes him three posts to say absolutely nothing. I often wonder if he's just a drunk.

Forum List

Back