Homosexuals and divorced people will have to continue to endure God's lack of permission to do what they want to do

there's no escaping the fact that God does not approve of homosexual sex.

Scripture also has no patience with eating cheeseburgers and mixing wool with linen.

Didn't you overlook those prohibitions?
The gentlemen who wrote the scriptures worshipped God the good who created animals and mankind. He thought that roasting a baby animal in its mother's milk was unconscionable. The scriptures are considered Holy when a large majority believes a point of sensitivity has truth embedded in its practice. These writings had points of discussion well discussed, and majority rule has been a tried and true method of determining which behaviors produce joy in the human heart. They never poisoned the well. Tried and true has a lot more agreement than whining.

Oh, yes. I did not write the rules, but I know what the rules are.
The scriptures are considered Holy when a large majority believes a point of sensitivity has truth embedded in its practice. These writings had points of discussion well discussed, and majority rule has been a tried and true method of determining which behaviors produce joy in the human heart.
the majority throughout history have been oppressive and responsible for the persecution and victimization of the innocent w/ the full blessing those congregations have worked to insure their unholy dominance be insured.
View attachment 505744
that majority today sought an insurrection to overthrow the constitutional gov't of the usa and work daily to maintain their fraudulent christian religion to remain as they have always used it for their nefarious purposes.
Your ignorance of the pentateuch is staggering. It was written thousands of years ago and is credited to Moses who would not approve of the KKK considering that he was married to a woman of color.

You're playing with fire buster.
It was written thousands of years ago and is credited to Moses
beautress, the great sinner destroyed those tablets for one's more to their liking (and yours) than etched from heaven - that must be you standing in the photograph.

Scripture also has no patience with eating cheeseburgers and mixing wool with linen.

The gentlemen who wrote the scriptures worshipped God the good who created animals and mankind. He thought that roasting a baby animal in its mother's milk was unconscionable. The scriptures are considered Holy when a large majority believes a point of sensitivity has truth embedded in its practice. These writings had points of discussion well discussed, and majority rule has been a tried and true method of determining which behaviors produce joy in the human heart. They never poisoned the well. Tried and true has a lot more agreement than whining.

The scriptures are considered Holy when a large majority believes a point of sensitivity has truth embedded in its practice. These writings had points of discussion well discussed, and majority rule has been a tried and true method of determining which behaviors produce joy in the human heart.
the majority throughout history have been oppressive and responsible for the persecution and victimization of the innocent w/ the full blessing those congregations have worked to insure their unholy dominance be insured.
View attachment 505744
that majority today sought an insurrection to overthrow the constitutional gov't of the usa and work daily to maintain their fraudulent christian religion to remain as they have always used it for their nefarious purposes.
Your ignorance of the pentateuch is staggering. It was written thousands of years ago and is credited to Moses who would not approve of the KKK considering that he was married to a woman of color.

beautress, the great sinner destroyed those tablets for one's more to their liking (and yours) than etched from heaven - that must be you standing in the photograph.
This is not about me. And you know that, too, don't you. :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 505744

This is not about me. And you know that, too, don't you.
yes, it is about the desert religions ....

Homosexuals and divorced people will have to continue to endure God's lack of permission to do what they want to do

- glad to know you are not one of them.

God doesnt approve of alot of things--1Corinthians 6:9-11-- Galations 5:19-21 are 2 lists that both say- Will NOT inherit Gods kingdom( be saved)-- yet 99% or more are doing these things--Why?? Because the blind guides failed to share these truths. Yet those doing one or two of those things are condemning others for doing one or two of those things.

View attachment 505744

This is not about me. And you know that, too, don't you.
yes, it is about the desert religions ....

- glad to know you are not one of them.
Moses was angry with those in his camp for abandoning their faith in the invisible God who sent manna to feed them every day in the wilderness. He threw the book at them. It never occurred to him that Aaron couldn't stop them from creating a golden idol the size of a bull, which was overwhelming enough to rephrase the first law to include making no graven images to worship.

Not only are you poorly acquainted with Mosaic writings, your interpretive understanding of the Book of John is bereft. Belief in Jesus' salvation frees sinners from perdition, and his burden is light in comparison to his reward of eternal life to believers. Those who believe are saved from their sins provided they (1) repent and as Jesus commanded the woman at the well, (2) go, and sin no more. So if one gives up his or her proclivity that pulls others into sin, he or she is forgiven unconditionally.

Last edited:
I'm a divorced Catholic. I'm in the same boat as homosexuals. God disapproves of us having sex with who we want to have sex with.

I looked to escape with the Episcopalians, who will say it's OK for divorced people to get married again.

But the Episcopalian priest told me that some members of his church don't believe in the Eucharist and he's OK with that.

So the Episcopalian Church is a house built on sand. I doubt it will still exist a few generations from now.
I was told as a child that I was Catholic and for a long time, thought that I had to always be Catholic. Then it dawned on me that it is not genetic and that I could follow my own conscience and sence of rightand wrong. That I did not need some external, higher power to guide me. Thus I gave up religion for lent about 50 years agao and I am much better for it.

Gave up correct spelling, too, I see.

Consider people like "pro-choice" "Catholics" who say that the Catholic Church cannot tell them they are not Catholic. It's their choice.

There is nothing anywhere that gives us the moral right to copulate with whomever or whatever we would like to copulate with. The Homosexual feels abused because he cannot morally copulate with other males who are willing to copulate with him. What about the married man whose wife is "frigid" and has contact with other women who would gladly copulate with him? Should he be allowed to copulate with them, even though it is a violation of his marriage vows?

Moral principles are only rarely situational, and when they are, the moral choice is almost never decided by passion.

God will never accept Sodomy as normal. Many are trying to make Sodomy and Homosexuality seem ok. It isn't. The Bible says in the last days the sinners will try to make sin seem good, and Gods word seem bad.

Didn't the church once say that the Black Plague that wiped out of most of medieval europe in the dark ages was a punishment from God?

God will never accept Sodomy as normal. Many are trying to make Sodomy and Homosexuality seem ok. It isn't. The Bible says in the last days the sinners will try to make sin seem good, and Gods word seem bad.

the last days began for those that crucified the 1st century itinerant, there have been the few innocent since that time that have prevented its conclusion ... who crucified the itinerant 400 years later wrote the christian bible.

the last days began for those that crucified the 1st century itinerant, there have been the few innocent since that time that have prevented its conclusion ... who crucified the itinerant 400 years later wrote the christian bible.
I see many in America and Europe forcing us all to accept Sodomy and Homosexuals, Lesbians, Transgender people. You now can be fined or locked up for anti homosexual comments . The Government says we must accept them and their acts, regardless of our Christian beliefs. Many of these anti-christ politicians are now homosexuals. They want their homosexuality to be taught to our children in public schools as an alternative lifestyle choice. We can see that the Satanist in the world have their agenda out and running.

I see many in America and Europe forcing us all to accept Sodomy and Homosexuals, Lesbians, Transgender people. You now can be fined or locked up for anti homosexual comments . The Government says we must accept them and their acts, regardless of our Christian beliefs. Many of these anti-christ politicians are now homosexuals. They want their homosexuality to be taught to our children in public schools as an alternative lifestyle choice. We can see that the Satanist in the world have their agenda out and running.

as noted, those that crucified the 1st century itinerant - c bible christians.

I'm a divorced Catholic. I'm in the same boat as homosexuals. God disapproves of us having sex with who we want to have sex with.

I looked to escape with the Episcopalians, who will say it's OK for divorced people to get married again.

But the Episcopalian priest told me that some members of his church don't believe in the Eucharist and he's OK with that.

So the Episcopalian Church is a house built on sand. I doubt it will still exist a few generations from now.
I would recommend staying with the Catholic Church, as its teachings are right. Just continue praying that things will work out for you to be in full communion with the church and all it's sacraments, and I'm confident they will.

You guys just continue to do your best to help atheism along. As people become more modern and more moral, the worse your religion looks.
I'm sorry, but atheism is the opposite of morality. Look at the atheist regimes in the past 100 years. Dens of immorality, corruption, violence, and inhumanity.

Look at the bible verses about being rich. Add those to the list as well. They might have slot of trouble come judgement day.

See post 46 from some time ago

Now a few points:

You are worried about waht god thinks about you having sex but you make no mention of the issue of divorce. Last I heard, the Catholic church has a rather dim view of divorce. That is unless you pay thousands of dollars to the Pope and get numerous people to say that it was "not a real marriage"

You assume that gays and other divorced people who are Catholic are struggling with this issue but the fact is that most are not. Many Catholis do not believe as you do, or are more grounded in the secular world and don't care that much. The contortions that you are putting yourself through is a good example of how monotheistic, athoritarian religions based on fear and superstition are at odds with modern society

Go out and have some fun!

Forum List

Back