Homosexuality VS Science

Thing here is: Doctors, physicians used to endorse the healthy practice smoking and just about anything, leeches or anything else What has changed? Homosexuals are acceptable now. WHY? . You read modern science, and people like Oliver Sacks defines dysphoria's, sexual or not, some guy that can't tell his wife from a hat, people that don't know the left side of their own body from their right, its a dysfunction? But sexual dysphoria is normal?
Is an albino human not a human?
Should we discriminate against albinos?
I had a birthmark on my neck that was removed when I was a few months old. Am I a normal human? Should I be condemned?

Thing here is: Doctors, physicians used to endorse the healthy practice smoking and just about anything, leeches or anything else What has changed? Homosexuals are acceptable now. WHY? . You read modern science, and people like Oliver Sacks defines dysphoria's, sexual or not, some guy that can't tell his wife from a hat, people that don't know the left side of their own body from their right, its a dysfunction? But sexual dysphoria is normal?
Homosexuality is based on the super complex interactions of many genres
Jesus Christ and Allah, you people just need to suck a dick and be done with it. Fuck off.
now we see........you are a fag.....

For fucks sake, that is the worst. Fuck off.

care-to-elaborate.jpg

Jesus Christ and Allah, you people just need to suck a dick and be done with it. Fuck off.
You don't speak for everyone. Fuck off and die!

You don't speak for everyone. Fuck off and die!
hahahahhaahahhahahahaha
my hero:
1615037980656.png

What did a fag ever do to you? By the way, I like how they let you off without posting any kind of link. Fuck off.

Why are you using the word "fag?"

Erinwltr I think you are looking at the wrong science.

I do not know why you are getting so emotional about this.

I for one, have no problem with folks that are different. I have had many, many LGBT+ friends in my life. . . I tend to think laterally, and I do not care about folks differences, or what they choose to do in their personal lives. You are missing the point, entirely, about how the cultural, political, and ruling elites are using this issue.

. . . and thus, you are not seeing the forest for the trees. Is the version of the song I posted not to your liking, do you like the original better, or is it the truth of it that bothers you?

"What does it matter to you?
When you got a job to do
You got to do it well
You got to give the other fellow hell"

In group behavior vs. the out-group, and out-group dynamics will never, ever change, it is hard-wired into our species and all other mammalian species. The ruling elites know this, and will use it in their calculations. If you do not LIKE reality, this is your problem, it is not the problem of wider society, you need to reconcile yourself to reality.

This goes for race relations, old folks giving up their power to the young, male/female relations, dominant religions vs. minority religions, and ethnic cleavages and race relations as well as LGBT dynamics vs. the larger society as a whole.

Evolution of in-group favoritism

What did a fag ever do to you? By the way, I like how they let you off without posting any kind of link. Fuck off.

why not?
1615038242381.png

..I've got nothing against fags/LGBTQDKEIEUWUUWUW
...but they try to force their culture/etc down on us

why not?
View attachment 464695

You would have had to watch the short video to know that.

But that video doesn't apply to you because you use the word "fag" to be incendiary; to illicit an emotional response.

why not?
View attachment 464695

But that video doesn't apply to you because you use the word "fag" to be incendiary; to illicit an emotional response.

Aww, what's the problem? Do you have a sore pussy? Fuck off.

why not?
View attachment 464695

I see you didn't watch the short video either. You are more like Harmonica than you know.

why not?
View attachment 464695

why so mad today??
you are so----emotional:

..I've got nothing against fags/LGBTQDKEIEUWUUWUW
...but they try to force their culture/etc down on us
Your choice of words and their use says otherwise.
wrong---the word fag has been around for a lOOOOOONG time
And like many other words it's meaning and use has changed over time.

Like I said before, you use the word "fag" to incite an emotional response. You use it as an insult. You condemn respect for others for no other reason than they are different than you. You use that word to dehumanize them so as to be able to rationalize your hatred.

Forum List

Back