Homosexual Scout Leader Enjoys Boy Scouts

I am a scout leader. This bullshit you are trying to float speaks directly to my character and my parenting.

Good, we have something in Common - I am also a Scout Leader and a former Life Scout , never made Eagle . Whats that got to do with the price of Tea in China ?

Your assertion which is bolded.

If you mean - In a number of cases, many undocumented, local Boy Scout leaders enticed accused and admitted gay pedophiles to quietly resign without notifying law enforcement authorities Sorry - I shd. have included quotation Marks - that's a copy and paste from the link provided at the bottom of the post.

If you are referring to the bolded link - that's the title of the article linked to

Last edited:
Good, we have something in Common - I am also a Scout Leader and a former Life Scout , never made Eagle . Whats that got to do with the price of Tea in China ?

Your assertion which is bolded.

If you mean - In a number of cases, many undocumented, local Boy Scout leaders enticed accused and admitted gay pedophiles to quietly resign without notifying law enforcement authorities Sorry - I shd. have included quotation Marks - that's a copy and paste from the link provided at the bottom of the post.

If you are referring to the bolded link - that's the title of the article linked to

I read the article....it was the term undocumented ... At first when unquoted sure I thought it was you now I see the source....

Forum List

Back