Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Is this a healthy loving environment, or is it sex abuse of minors?

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

So why is it the homosexual community thinks that they are exempt?

Ellen praises girlish biological boy's "good lips":

And when he gets raped up the u know what they stupid ass parents will say " why did this happen" ..

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

So a kid using make up is sex abuse of a minor?

You mean like every toddler beauty pageant there is?

upload_2018-5-26_11-23-24.jpeg

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

So you support SEXUALIZING children...........

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Nobody in this country (at least nobody that pretends to be sane) thinks that people have the right to live their lives they way they see fit..if in doing that they are actively damaging/abusing children.

I agree.

Still waiting for you to provide any examples of activities that you can prove are damaging or abusing children?

I mean I can certainly believe that you are abusing your child by making them go to church every Sunday and forcing them to believe in your 'god'.....but I can't prove that is abusing your child.

As always- if you know of any child abuse- i strongly recommend that you notify the police immediately.

If you are claiming there is abuse- and you are not notifying the police you are either:
a) Lying or
b) Just don't give a damn about those kids.

So you support SEXUALIZING children...........

What exactly do you mean by 'sexualizing children'?

What is this?

upload_2018-5-26_11-28-31.jpeg

The lower IQ levels will never figure. this out, won't ever understand how all the wrongs are made right. Lower IQ's who lack the ability to pickup on psychological warfare is used up on them. Hence your LEFTIST idiots who see nothing wrong with them, Trump haters, ANTIFA's radical feminist, leftist democrats.......leftist gays, leftist BLM.....they'll never see it.

The LOWER IQ's haven't the intelligence to know what INDOCTRINATION means.,

29249590_552043875160793_4636988765984784384_o.jpg

Nobody in this country (at least nobody that pretends to be sane) thinks that people have the right to live their lives they way they see fit..if in doing that they are actively damaging/abusing children.

Apparently, Jessica123 thinks that. This is not the first thread in which I have seen her make a similar remark in defense of the sexual abuse of children.

Where did she defend the sexual abuse of children?

Face it- the only reason this thread exists is to attack gays.

There are toddler and other beauty pageants where little girls where swim suits and make up and heels- and not one of you starts threads about the sexualizing of those girls.

But a boy wears make up? Suddenly that is 'sexualizing'.

So to be clear- I am against the sexualizing of children. As soon as we can agree on what that means- and are ready to apply that to the same instances whether the parents are gay or straight- we can have a rational discussion.

Until then- this is just the usual clan of homophobic bigots being their usual hypocritical and bigoted selfs.

The lower IQ levels will never figure. this out,

Which is why of course you never figure this out.

Conservatives are only interested in personal liberties they agree with. When they don't approve of what you're doing then they run straight to Big Brother government to put a stop to it.

If this was a case of parents beating their kids with a strap- they would all be defending the rights of parents to raise their kids as they see fit.

Conservatives are only interested in personal liberties they agree with. When they don't approve of what you're doing then they run straight to Big Brother government to put a stop to it.
You know, that is patently stupid and you shouldn't say it in mixed company, because to say it will bring everybody's attention to your stupidity.

Demanding protection of children and protecting human rights is not the same as "running to big brother". Because we, unlike you, apparently, do not maintain that child abuse is only child abuse if the state agrees.

We, unlike you believe that if something is evil, and wrong, God's law is that we reject it.

We reject the idea that a 3 y.o. can be a happy homosexual, and we reject the idea that two lesbians who interpret children's *sexuality* are anything even approaching *normal* or *sane*.

And recognizing that any institution or person who advocates, endorses, or subsidizes those hags is a vile standard and should be eliminated isn't a call for *big brother*. It's a warning to big brother. People are sick of this sort of shit.

What do you know about this child and the family that cases you to believe or suspect that he is being encouraged or enticed to cross dress? We don't even know if s/he is a transgender. Another question is what evidence is there of participation in sexual activity and abuse ?

Lactatia...obviously the product of some good healthy lifestyle choices:

Same question What do you know about this child and the family that cases you to believe or suspect that he is being encouraged or enticed to cross dress? We don't even know if s/he is a transgender. Another question is what evidence is there of participation in sexual activity and abuse ?

Same boy, and one is a total dumb fk if they can't see how this kid is being SEXUALIZED

iu

iu

The kids put money into this PGS thong........

Oh no but this is normal. Mmmk

Forum List

Back