Homo sapiens And The Poison Pill

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. If we limit the discussion to your relationship with nature....well, ....you're simply not that important.
"The Endangered Species Act has not saved any species, but the costs for trying have run into the billions. In Travis County, Texas, for example, listing just two songbirds as endangers caused a $300 million loss in property values by limiting development potential, according to the chief tax appraiser."
Kaufman, "No Turning Back," p. 11.

"Anyone who thinks that nature prefers humans and our environment or any species we know and love should consider that 99.9 percent of the billions of species that have lived on earth over the past 3.5 billion years have been dismissed into oblivion."
Ibid, p. 12

2. And....when I said "you," I mean Homo sapiens. Human beings.
More and more, my view of society, and my natural pessimism, leads me to believe that the time for our species my be nearing its sell-by date.
And....there is evidence.

3. Perhaps you recall the suggestions early in the last decade about the effete nature of the Left...
Remember comparing earlier American youth to ....Obamunists 'pajama boy'????
1650486684904.png

How vibrant could the species be with this sort of image of masculinity????

4. And it has gotten far, far worse.
Democrats/Progressives are in control, with the result that "Men can be pregnant"......and this:

5. Having given up the Judeo-Christian faith and all of its guidance, and learning to embrace every wanton sort of behavior from drugs to infancticide, life has lost much of its meaning for the Left/Democrats/Liberals/Progressives....

"62% of New Hampshire Democrats say they’d prefer human extinction to 2nd Trump term: poll

Sixty-two percent of New Hampshire Democrats said they would prefer to see a large stray shooting star crash into Earth and end all human life than suffer through the reelection of President Trump, according to a UMass-Lowell poll."

1650487330641.png

"62% of New Hampshire Democrats say they’d prefer human extinction to 2nd Trump term: poll

I'm pretty sure that's down from the 2016 election
Sixty-two percent of New Hampshire Democrats said they would prefer to see a large stray shooting star crash into Earth and end all human life
Sure, they want the planet all to themselves

1. If we limit the discussion to your relationship with nature....well, ....you're simply not that important.
"The Endangered Species Act has not saved any species, but the costs for trying have run into the billions. In Travis County, Texas, for example, listing just two songbirds as endangers caused a $300 million loss in property values by limiting development potential, according to the chief tax appraiser."
Kaufman, "No Turning Back," p. 11.

"Anyone who thinks that nature prefers humans and our environment or any species we know and love should consider that 99.9 percent of the billions of species that have lived on earth over the past 3.5 billion years have been dismissed into oblivion."
Ibid, p. 12

2. And....when I said "you," I mean Homo sapiens. Human beings.
More and more, my view of society, and my natural pessimism, leads me to believe that the time for our species my be nearing its sell-by date.
And....there is evidence.

3. Perhaps you recall the suggestions early in the last decade about the effete nature of the Left...
Remember comparing earlier American youth to ....Obamunists 'pajama boy'????
View attachment 633684

How vibrant could the species be with this sort of image of masculinity????

4. And it has gotten far, far worse.
Democrats/Progressives are in control, with the result that "Men can be pregnant"......and this:

5. Having given up the Judeo-Christian faith and all of its guidance, and learning to embrace every wanton sort of behavior from drugs to infancticide, life has lost much of its meaning for the Left/Democrats/Liberals/Progressives....

Sixty-two percent of New Hampshire Democrats said they would prefer to see a large stray shooting star crash into Earth and end all human life than suffer through the reelection of President Trump, according to a UMass-Lowell poll."

View attachment 633692

Another demonstration of your idiocy

"The Endangered Species Act has not saved any species,

Leftists are mentally ill people.
You mean like the 1/6 crowd and Trump, your leader?
You (like HO-liticalChic) have NO Science just RW Garbage across all topics/venues.
And her Biblical LITTERalist god she has to Twist Science for to make room for the Genesis fantasy.
Tommy, like HO-liticalChic is an anti-Science ConspiracYst.

And telling to see his rare 'contribution' to the Science section.
`

Last edited:
You mean like the 1/6 crowd and Trump, your leader?
You (like HO-liticalChic) have NO Science just RW Garbage across all topics/venues.
And her Biblical LITTERalist god she has to Twist Science for to make room for the Genesis fantasy.
Tommy, like HO-liticalChic is an anti-Science ConspiracYst.

And telling to see his rare 'contribution' to the Science section.
`

Wait.....is that you, Jeffrey Marsh?????

Any chance you're on their list, lying low-life?????
You are the damn liar, or maybe just an idiot. The claim that there are no success stories regarding the Endangered Species Act displays a woeful amount of total ignorance. I just jumped on the Bald Eagle because it is the most visible success story. The Peregrine Falcon, Sea Turtles, the Southern Sea Otter. But to me, the most important of all, the Grey Wolf. The near elimination of this apex predator resulted in a huge increase in erosion, especially in Yellowstone. But no use in explaining how that works to someone as mentally deficient as you.

You are the damn liar, or maybe just an idiot. The claim that there are no success stories regarding the Endangered Species Act displays a woeful amount of total ignorance. I just jumped on the Bald Eagle because it is the most visible success story. The Peregrine Falcon, Sea Turtles, the Southern Sea Otter. But to me, the most important of all, the Grey Wolf. The near elimination of this apex predator resulted in a huge increase in erosion, especially in Yellowstone. But no use in explaining how that works to someone as mentally deficient as you.

Let's prove what a low-life lying scum you are.

"And there it is, you just revealed yourself a liar. A couple of years ago you claimed a degree from Brown." When You Are Missing The Ability To Learn.... post 48

You lied and I caught you in the lie.

There has never been any such claim by me.
I have always stated my alma mater when asked: Columbia University.

There is a search function and you and anyone else can use it.

And there will be no such statement by me that you claimed.

Because you are a low-life lying scum.

Are you ready to admit that you are lying scum and I never made the statement you just claimed I made?

Proven by the fact that no such statement exists.

And you will never be allowed to forget what a sack of offal you are.

Killing off the human race would take some doing. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Forum List

Back