Homeland Security working to censor speech leak documents reveal...

untrue it was started in 2020 but the trump admin to combat russian disinformation in the election.

Xiden took office and expanded it, and used it as a weapon against american citizens who oppose the demafasict agenda.

Read the article moron, it goes way further than 2020.

The one that talks about 2018 and before that even....that OP link? :itsok:
the one that says it was authorized in 2020…but it’s certainly true the trump admin had been working for sometime to make sure foreigners couldn’t interfere in our elections…after obama’s failure

the one that says it was authorized in 2020…but it’s certainly true the trump admin had been working for sometime to make sure foreigners couldn’t interfere in our elections…after obama’s failure

Find yourself a 4th grader to explain the article to you, it is far beyond your reading level.

How could he have the desire to stem the tide of Russian disinformation and election interference if he refuses to acknowledge that it ever happened?
because he wanted to make sure it didn’t happen. It says in the link that was the motive

D. H. S. Spies on everyone. And is used for political leverage in my opinion . We need to get rid of DHS . They are on team democrat.
They have the ability to spy on everyone. It is just paying attention to it. So those in power who see people as enemies to their agendas, then the citizen becomes a potential perp. The current Pelosi event is a simple criminal charge for a peasant like most of us.

or just be in 4th grade...dembots, as you admitted, read on a 4th grade level.

Yes, they do. And yet they are still a couple grade levels above your reading level.

Sucks to be you.

D. H. S. Spies on everyone. And is used for political leverage in my opinion . We need to get rid of DHS . They are on team democrat.
DHS.jpg

Well, since all this started long before Biden even took office and has been done under multiple admins, both R and D, if you vote for the duopoly then it is accurate.
I don’t vote for duopoly, you do. I support MAGA that is against stupid foreign wars. My MAGA President was the only one in the last 30+ years to not start a new war.

You on the other hand love the duopoly establishment that love starting new wars.

From the Intercept...

"THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY is quietly broadening its efforts to curb speech it considers dangerous, an investigation by The Intercept has found. Years of internal DHS memos, emails, and documents — obtained via leaks and an ongoing lawsuit, as well as public documents — illustrate an expansive effort by the agency to influence tech platforms."

Further and further down the path to a 1984 like future we travel. Both sides need to understand that the Federal Government is no longer an entity operating under the guidance of the Will if the People.
Are they the agency which claimed border patrol agents on horseback were whipping migrants? Guess that wasn't misinformation.

Forum List

Back