Homeland Security pick

More fascist dictation of employer employee negotiations.
I have no idea what that means.
Telling employers how to handle their employees wages and stuff.
So no minimum wage?
Illegals hurt wages. And govt policies dictate inflation. THEY are the problem. Giving those idiots MORE power makes zero sense. Circle of stupidity, if you will.
Employers who knowingly hire illegals should be fined until they cry. And they do it, it happens in every state. Farmers openly ADMIT if they had to pay minimum wage, they'd go bankrupt. So you're right, illegals hurt wages because employers are willing to exploit them to make a buck. The government needs to enforce that law or the illegal problem is not going to go away.

It's so much more than the farming community.
Oh, I know. Hotel industry, builders, anywhere they need unskilled labor, strong backs. The farm workers are the only ones I know, so I tend to jump there.

It's so much more than the farming community.
Oh, I know. Hotel industry, builders, anywhere they need unskilled labor, strong backs. The farm workers are the only ones I know, so I tend to jump there.

The lie is that there is a shortage. There isn't. "Highly skilled" is also a lie for the H1B visa. As there was always a separate visa for that.

Any attempt to discuss this leads to cries about racism. Now that Biden has won I expect his base will return to ignoring the problems because, again, they could not wait to hand everything right back to the section of billionaires that profits off of this shit.

DAMN. And here I was pulling for him to pick Hillary for that job!

MEEP! MEEP!
JoeCar2.jpg

Forum List

Back