Home schooling is booming!

The fascists will now have to outlaw homeschool.

The control freaks will not be able to contain themselves.

This is where women learn to keep their children out of the system entirely. If they're not smart enough to accomplish this, they deserve to lose them.

If the system doesn not know the child exists, they're not going to get their hands on them.

Hmmm... Well, no. When it comes to parenting, I'm accountable to my family. Society takes a backseat. You raise your kids, I'll raise mine.
That’s nonsense. Apparently you haven’t heard of child protective services. Parents are responsible to society to take care of their kids. Society holds them accountable.

I've always maintained no pastor or other Christian is more qualified to teach my kids their Christianity than me. And my version differs big time from evangelicals.

That’s nonsense. Apparently you haven’t heard of child protective services. Parents are responsible to society to take care of their kids. Society holds them accountable.

What "society" doesn't know.....................................

Just keep children out of the system from day one.

Fuck Killery's "village".

Yeah, they try. I know. And I'm telling you, "no". Mind your own business.

Randi Weingarten, the head of the American Federation of Teachers, took a break Sunday from championing radical causes to share an article to X detailing how the spike in home schooling that occurred during the pandemic wasn't a flash in the pan.

Weingarten made the mistake of captioning the post, "What's behind the increase in homeschooling," prompting concerned parents, conservatives, and other critics of her union's ruinous initiatives to read it as a question and provide their own answers, which the ATF boss later characterized as attacks.

While various commenters indicated leftist indoctrination efforts in the classroom helped drive the home schooling boom, the most common answer to Weingarten's unintended question appears to have been "you."

Whether it be parents concerned over never ending school violence, every day we see a story of children molested, every day we see stories of children transitioning into another sex or having an abortion without their parents knowing, every day we see children protesting guns, climate change, Israel, or any number of Left wing agendas instead of being in class, parents have had it.

It is time for a divorce. The government no longer represents the people, just radical Left-wing loons.

Don't look for government to save you, that is not why they are there.
Great, half a generation raised to be morons by people who think science is a conspiracy to lie to people.

Great, half a generation raised to be morons by people who think science is a conspiracy to lie to people.
I would never question, "The Fauci"

1700009268592.png

That's a story you tell yourself. My sons both have advanced degrees and make more money than me. More importantly, they're good people, who avoided all the poisonous "lessons" of public education. I know a lot of nuts keep their kids out of school for relatively paranoid reasons. But if libs weren't so hell-bent on using the schools for social engineering, they might not be so worried.

Randi Weingarten, the head of the American Federation of Teachers, took a break Sunday from championing radical causes to share an article to X detailing how the spike in home schooling that occurred during the pandemic wasn't a flash in the pan.

Weingarten made the mistake of captioning the post, "What's behind the increase in homeschooling," prompting concerned parents, conservatives, and other critics of her union's ruinous initiatives to read it as a question and provide their own answers, which the ATF boss later characterized as attacks.

While various commenters indicated leftist indoctrination efforts in the classroom helped drive the home schooling boom, the most common answer to Weingarten's unintended question appears to have been "you."

Whether it be parents concerned over never ending school violence, every day we see a story of children molested, every day we see stories of children transitioning into another sex or having an abortion without their parents knowing, every day we see children protesting guns, climate change, Israel, or any number of Left wing agendas instead of being in class, parents have had it.

It is time for a divorce. The government no longer represents the people, just radical Left-wing loons.

Don't look for government to save you, that is not why they are there.
I would never question, "The Fauci"

View attachment 858699
^^

Exhibit A

No, it's a prediction. One that I dispute.

Again, I don't agree. But, assuming it is as you suggest, what do you propose to do about it?
He is afraid that kids won't believe that raising carbon taxes won't save the planet.

He is afraid that kiids won't believe men can't have babies.

He is afraid his children will be able to tell you what a woman is without a biologist to assist them.

This is the science he is concerned with.

He is afraid that kids won't believe that raising carbon taxes won't save the planet.
No, you just can't go 5 minutes without having a little baby hissy fit and playing with your strawman dollies. Keep it together, man.

Watch this board. It goes far beyond climate change.

Forum List

Back