Holy Smokes! Matt Drudge is Gay???

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Wow! Some articles claiming Matt Drudge is part of the LGBT community in the last couple of days! This goes back to 2009 apparently with the Gawker article linked to at the bottom of this post! He better hope these rumors don't go anywhere or his conservative readers will abandon him in droves!

National roundup Supreme Court and marriage trans-inmate motion - 587 - Gay Lesbian Bi Trans News Archive - Windy City Times

Three LGBT People Named to TIME s Most Influential People on the Internet List Out Magazine

Drudge I Do Not Love Sex With Men

• Banned
If he came out I think it would do more for the LGBT movement than anyone who's ever come before him. He has more of an influence on the conservative movement in this country than talk radio and, maybe, even Fox News. They get most of their stories from his site! It would certainly rock the boat.

I'd love to see it.

If he came out I think it would do more for the LGBT movement than anyone who's ever come before him. He has more of an influence on the conservative movement in this country than talk radio and, maybe, even Fox News. They get most of their stories from his site! It would certainly rock the boat.

I'd love to see it.

Geez you are one dimensional. I doubt anyone on the right would give a crap to be honest. They are far more evolved than you appear to be.

I'd love to see it.

How exactly would it "rock the boat"? Conservatives already know MD is gay, they don't care, nor should they.

• Banned

I'd love to see it.

Geez you are one dimensional. I doubt anyone on the right would give a crap to be honest. They are far more evolved than you appear to be.
Yeah maybe you're right. Come June this won't be an issue anymore anyways. :thup:

Sure

maybe he could stop Papa Obama and the Lefts' desire to help Iran get uranium,
a country where they hang gays.... just for being gay

1408035852275.cached.jpg

Tammy Bruce is a LESBIAN CONSERVATIVE, and WE ON THE RIGHT, welcome her with open arms.... For the bigoted subversives, this shit is all they can come up with...Pathetic pond scum democRATS!

Tammy_Bruce.jpeg

I'd love to see it.

How exactly would it "rock the boat"? Conservatives already know MD is gay, they don't care, nor should they.
If you did a poll among conservatives I would bet less than 1% would know he was gay. But hell maybe I'm wrong! You're response before sure shocked the hell out of me.

I'd love to see it.
It would have a huge effect as 97% of cons have his site set to their homepage. They'd all abandon him no doubt given their marching orders from Fox & Friends.

Why is it that liberals are concerned with who is gay?

I don't really care what his sexual preference is, it is none of my business.

Looking at new potentials Dot?

I'd love to see it.
It would have a huge effect as 97% of cons have his site set to their homepage. They'd all abandon him no doubt given their marching orders from Fox & Friends.

They already know, idiot. They don't care.

I'd love to see it.

If you did a poll among conservatives I would bet less than 1% would know he was gay. But hell maybe I'm wrong! You're response before sure shocked the hell out of me.

Google Matt Drudge gay and you'LL find articles speculating about it year ago. I'm surprised you're just finding out about it frankly.

If he is it's between him, his family, and God. It's unlikely to affect his work

Forum List

Back