HOLY POLL-Y! Obama Gets Clobbered In Latest Polling

OBummer is a one-term President. He's lucky to be that. If he wasn't such a con artist, or if the dumb asses that elected him were smarter, we would have forgotten about him long ago.

"OBummer"! Wow, is that ever clever. Did you make that up all by yourself?

Most people know by now that all federal spending actually happens in Texas: Except that part in Maryland and Virginia. Time was Senator Robert Byrd was trying to confine it to where it would do some good. . .for re-election purposes. There have now been Republicans instead.

After Byrd, George Bush II, Terms I & II, and Vice-President Cheney--And Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin, caused the Stock Market Crash--supportive of the law.

Though wrong(?), MSNBC actually has the most accurate of the reports of the August Unemployment data.

"On Friday, the government reported a net gain of zero new jobs in August, leaving the national jobless rate stuck at 9.1 percent. Weak job growth in the private sector was entirely offset by government layoffs, mostly at the state and local levels. In the past three years, state and local governments have eliminated 671,000 jobs in an effort to balance their budgets."

Actually, Verizon strikers off-set most of the new jobs gains, but this report does acknowledge that there were new jobs gains. No other report appears to so-state--except the U. S. Federal Government report itself.

The impact of Republican/Tea Party/Geoge Bush/Dick Cheney/John MCain/Sarah Palin/Boehner/Cantor/McConnell/Romney/Bachmann/Huntstman/Cain/Perry/Paul/Pau/et.al., is clearly shown.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Spittle Tongues from Vipers, for Governor Perry solution to wildfires. . .not shown, either!)

Last edited:
Obama has to play the race card to blackmail dem leadership into backing him,and to stir up his anti American left wing traitor voting base!!...........you can say I'm wrong but we shall see !!:eusa_eh:

It's a lock!

Republicans are going to take both houses and the presidency in 2012 according to the people who don't believe in polls and hate the government.

President Obama faces historic low in poll numbers...

Devastating poll numbers met President Barack Obama Tuesday morning, indicating that although fall is just around the corner, the summer of discontent is far from over.

A new ABC News/Washington Post poll showed that more than half of Americans disapprove of Obama’s job performance. And more than one-third of Americans say they are worse off since Obama took office — a question first posed by presidential candidate Ronald Reagan during his successful 1980 campaign against incumbent President Jimmy Carter.

Seventy-seven percent said the country is headed on the wrong track. That number is up 17 percentage points since George W. Bush left office. In addition, 34 percent said the Obama administration has done more harm than good for the nation’s floundering economy. Only 17 percent said the president has done more good. (RELATED: Obama pitches partisan Labor Day message)

The poll also shows that only 15 percent strongly approve of Obama’s performance, which is a record low for the president.

The White House isn’t the only branch that was hit with low approval numbers Tuesday morning. The poll also showed that 68 percent disapprove of the way Republicans in Congress have been doing their jobs. That number is only one point below the record high in 1994.

Taken together, more than a third of Americans simultaneously disapprove of Obama and Congressional Republicans.

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll also released on Tuesday has Obama’s job approval rating at a low 44 percent — down from 47 percent in July. The poll also shows only a 37 percent approval rating for his handling of the economy.

The NBC poll had still another stark number for the president: 54 percent believe he is facing a longer-term setback — one he’s not likely to recover from. In January, only 39 percent of respondents agreed with that sentiment.

The low poll numbers come after this summer’s fierce face-off over the debt ceiling between the president and congressional Republicans. The political battle dragged on for weeks, leaving a politically weary public. The subsequent Standard & Poor’s credit downgrade, coupled with stubbornly high unemployment numbers, have also impacted poll numbers.

In an attempt to allay public anxiety and address unemployment, which stands at over 9 percent, Obama has convened a rare joint session of Congress this Thursday night to lay out his jobs plan.

Read more: Barack Obama | Polling | Record Low | The Daily Caller

The "rare" joint session of congress is typically reserved for a declaration of war--or the yearly state of the Union address.

So this is a campaign speech--with all the glitter--(remember the Greek columns--) it's just another one of those type staged performances--and his job plan diminishes--because he could have easily given way to what his plan was several days ago--with a micro-phone in the Oval office.

These poll numbers clearly points out that Americans are very tired of listening to perfectly pronounced speeches read from a teleprompter--they want ACTION that works to stimulate the economy and grow it. But they're only going to be disappointed because this President still hasn't figured out that massive government spending does not create long term private sector job growth--it just puts us deeper into debt.

View attachment 15099

According to who? :lol:

What was histroic here was the behavior of the speaker. That was a first.

82% disapproval of Boehner's Congress.

An ALL-TIME record.

Great point... Maybe they shouldn't have passed the budget Obama wanted 100%. They might have been better off if they used the Tea Party budget that in 5 years balances it, prolly wouldn't have been downgraded then... No shock to anyone that people are upset with Republicans that continue the BushBama spending/wars...

President Obama faces historic low in poll numbers...

Devastating poll numbers met President Barack Obama Tuesday morning, indicating that although fall is just around the corner, the summer of discontent is far from over.

A new ABC News/Washington Post poll showed that more than half of Americans disapprove of Obama’s job performance. And more than one-third of Americans say they are worse off since Obama took office — a question first posed by presidential candidate Ronald Reagan during his successful 1980 campaign against incumbent President Jimmy Carter.

Seventy-seven percent said the country is headed on the wrong track. That number is up 17 percentage points since George W. Bush left office. In addition, 34 percent said the Obama administration has done more harm than good for the nation’s floundering economy. Only 17 percent said the president has done more good. (RELATED: Obama pitches partisan Labor Day message)

The poll also shows that only 15 percent strongly approve of Obama’s performance, which is a record low for the president.

The White House isn’t the only branch that was hit with low approval numbers Tuesday morning. The poll also showed that 68 percent disapprove of the way Republicans in Congress have been doing their jobs. That number is only one point below the record high in 1994.

Taken together, more than a third of Americans simultaneously disapprove of Obama and Congressional Republicans.

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll also released on Tuesday has Obama’s job approval rating at a low 44 percent — down from 47 percent in July. The poll also shows only a 37 percent approval rating for his handling of the economy.

The NBC poll had still another stark number for the president: 54 percent believe he is facing a longer-term setback — one he’s not likely to recover from. In January, only 39 percent of respondents agreed with that sentiment.

The low poll numbers come after this summer’s fierce face-off over the debt ceiling between the president and congressional Republicans. The political battle dragged on for weeks, leaving a politically weary public. The subsequent Standard & Poor’s credit downgrade, coupled with stubbornly high unemployment numbers, have also impacted poll numbers.

In an attempt to allay public anxiety and address unemployment, which stands at over 9 percent, Obama has convened a rare joint session of Congress this Thursday night to lay out his jobs plan.

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll also released on Tuesday has Obama’s job approval rating at a low 44 percent. Yet Republican candidates still lag Obama in the polls.

Last edited:
In the end who really cares what these polls say... We know Obama is trending down and we don't need polls to show us that. The election is not that far off anymore and that's all that matters.

i love when rightwingnuts ignore the fact that yes, obama's poll numbers are bad.

but not as bad as the repubs.

:eusa_whistle:

And it seems that the Rep conress numbers are not as bad as the Dem congress #'s...

Maybe we need a change from spending and wars...

actually, that's not true. the repub numbers are two points lower than the dems.

nice try though.

and don't blame me for bush's wars of choice. last i heard, the neocons belong to you.

anything else you want to lie about?

just wondering...

i love when rightwingnuts ignore the fact that yes, obama's poll numbers are bad.

but not as bad as the repubs.

And it seems that the Rep conress numbers are not as bad as the Dem congress #'s...

Maybe we need a change from spending and wars...

actually, that's not true. the repub numbers are two points lower than the dems.

nice try though.

and don't blame me for bush's wars of choice. last i heard, the neocons belong to you.

anything else you want to lie about?

just wondering...

Hey, first I'm a Ron Paul Republican so you could hardly call me a Neocon, hell you're more of a Neocon than I am lolz.

The Wars belong to Obama, he makes the choice everyday to stay there just like if he ended them people would say "Obama ended the wars," well, "Obama decided to expand the wars and start new wars."

Last I was just going off what someone said, you said 82% for Republicans and they said 83% for Democrats... But you know what, you can have it, 79% for Democrat congress and 82% for Republicans... Grats, Dems suck ALMOST as bad as Republicans.

I guess I just don’t understand the liberal idea that “You can’t attack Obama because look, he’s like Reagan, or look he is like Bush…” Then you turn around and tell us all how horrible Reagan and Bush were… Soooo, Obama is bad too or wtf is going on in your crazy all peoples minds?

An ALL-TIME record.

Incorrect, oh inept one...

hPoll: Pelosi's Congress Approval Sinks to 14 Percent
An even bigger majority, 83 percent, say the Democratic-controlled Congress is doing only a fair or poor job - the worst mark for Congress in a Zogby poll.

last time I checked math, 83% disapproval was worse than 82%.

Your 83% disapproval record is Zogby poll. The 82% disapproval for Congress low is a record low for the ABC/Washinton Post, not all polls.
I disapprove of Obama and Congress.

Last edited:

An ALL-TIME record.

You're forgetting that Harry Reid (D-NV) is also covered by that poll.
As well as John Kerry (D-MA), Chuckie Schumer (D-NY), Charlie Rangel (D-we have to tax more, so we can spend more) and former rep Anthony Wiener (D-twitter)

An ALL-TIME record.

You're forgetting that Harry Reid (D-NV) is also covered by that poll.
As well as John Kerry (D-MA), Chuckie Schumer (D-NY), Charlie Rangel (D-we have to tax more, so we can spend more) and former rep Anthony Wiener (D-twitter)

you're really really stupid, aren't you?

wait... don't answer that. the question is rhetorical.

Ame®icano;4101420 said:
When recovery summer kicks in everything will be just fine.

Last one, or this one?
DoubleDipSOR3.jpg

(Image: EIB )​

America is pissed off at our politicians

And for good reason

Forum List

Back