Holy Moly, somebody forgot to wake Biden while he slept poolside

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
again. Redder than the Bern, he is. LOL

50+ years in public life and you finally found a Biden scandal. Congratulations! :laughing0301:

Orangeman bad, pinkman stupid.

Better than orange

Jill the Naughty Babysitter wasn't paying attention, it seems. Maybe she's moving in on her next husband?

You dumbfucks wouldn't think there was a problem if your perverted, child sniffing, pink god was videoed porking a pig on the front lawn of the White House.
You mean like finding your orange douchebag being charged for rape and having to pay a fine? Like finding your orange loser defrauding students, charities, and business contractors. Those kinds of problems that you retards think is not a problem?

Prove that Joe Biden has been convicted of any of those charges that you idiots routinely throw up. Prove it, fuckhead, or shut the fuck up.

Didn’t Trump tell him there is a spray on tan that looks just as good?

:auiqs.jpg:

I am not going to make fun of Biden for this. It cannot be good for him at his age, and it probably hurts like hell.

You mean like finding your orange douchebag being charged for rape and having to pay a fine? Like finding your orange loser defrauding students, charities, and business contractors. Those kinds of problems that you retards think is not a problem?

Prove that Joe Biden has been convicted of any of those charges that you idiots routinely throw up. Prove it, fuckhead, or shut the fuck up.

Practice what you preach, pervert lovin prick.

We can always hope.
I just saw another post elsewhere here about Biden addressing the nation in a week or so about white supremacy. The first thought that entered my mind was "I hope that fucking sunburn hurts him like hell!" Fuck Biden. Some of us are prone toward empathy toward our fellow men and women. But then you read something like this and you remember that the leftists do not deserve their empathy. They certainly show no empathy to anyone, let alone political opponents. So, yeah, FJB. I hope his blistered, watering burn keeps him up at night.

Somebody should remind the decrepit old demented Potato that skin cancer is dangerous.

I don't think it'd do much good to "remind" that turnip head about anything.

No new information being processed at this time. Please try again later?

Forum List

Back