Holy deep state! Ohr's efforts to secretly reshape the Trump probe started in summer '16

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Whoa geeze. This is big.

"July and August 2016 one day may be remembered as the infamous summer of Steele and Ohr.

That’s because new evidence shows former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr’s efforts to influence the FBI’s Russia probe — on behalf of Donald Trump-despising British spy Christopher Steele — started much earlier than previously described.

For much of the past year, many in Congress have labored under the notion that Ohr, then the No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official, began assisting the FBI’s probe into Russia election collusion only after Trump won the 2016 election."

rest at the hill

Bruce Ohr's efforts to secretly reshape the Trump probe started earlier in summer '16

Whoa geeze. This is big.

"July and August 2016 one day may be remembered as the infamous summer of Steele and Ohr.

That’s because new evidence shows former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr’s efforts to influence the FBI’s Russia probe — on behalf of Donald Trump-despising British spy Christopher Steele — started much earlier than previously described.

For much of the past year, many in Congress have labored under the notion that Ohr, then the No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official, began assisting the FBI’s probe into Russia election collusion only after Trump won the 2016 election."

rest at the hill

Bruce Ohr's efforts to secretly reshape the Trump probe started earlier in summer '16

Here's my favorite part...

Whatever the nature of that classified evidence, the FBI’s own account in court records shows agents suddenly seemed to lose a sense of urgency about the Papadopoulos allegation. They inexplicably waited about six months to interview both the Trump campaign aide and the European professor who allegedly alerted Papadopoulos to the Russia dirt and introduced him to Moscow contacts.

"INEXPLICABLY"??? It's because they KNEW instigators like Halper had ALREADY been inserted in the campaign to "dirty up" Papadop for future excuses to expand REAL spying on the Trump campaign.

NOBODY was surprised that PapaDop knew about "russian dirt on Hillary". THEY FUCKING FED IT TO HIM.

It was a total set-up. Same experience for Page with Halper and maybe others. It's ALL a set-up. Orchestrated by probably Clapper/Brennan with the FULL cooperation of the top levels of the FBI.. Same kind of pranking and set-up for the TrumpJr meeting with the Russian Beaver. With the cooperation of Fusion GPS where Bruce Ohr wife worked.

Biggest political scandals of our lives. No doubt. Order more jumpsuits..

Whoa geeze. This is big.

rest at the hill

Ohr was a lynch pin in the whole Russian pee investigation and you can track just about all of it to Clinton and Steele and Uni one.

I was born in a cross-fire hurricane
And I howled at the morning driving rain
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas
But it's all right. I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas, gas, gas

I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag,
I was schooled with a strap right across my back
But it's all right, I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas, gas, gas

I was drowned, I was washed up and left for dead
I fell down to my feet and I saw they bled , yeah yeah
I frowned at the crumbs of a crust of bread
Yeah, yeah, yeah

I was crowned with a spike right through my head
But it's all right, I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas, gas, gas

The TRUTH is seeing the light of day

regardless of the lying libtard media that does all it

can to protect the left and their evil deeds....

This is going to be so much fun to watch...….

The TRUTH is seeing the light of day

regardless of the lying libtard media that does all it

can to protect the left and their evil deeds....

This is going to be so much fun to watch...….

You bet and watch it we will.

Where are all the lefty loons?? Don't see a one on this thread. The truth hurts. The truth will set you free. LOL

HAVE THEY GOT HIM YET?? LOL

Forum List

Back