Holy crap Trump is kicking ass with military boots on

Trump will puss out as he always does

d2w0vxz-52405dd9-d009-4525-af98-a732543295d8.jpg
Alexandra izzat you?

The sanctuary City threat? The twin towers video response to princess Ben Al shish-ka-bob? The total collapse of the Mueller report? The impending indictments of Comey, McCabe et Al? Barr's use of the word spying?

He has outplayed lefty 10 to nothing so far this month! I mean we're talking slaughter here.

Ouch!

Jo
That’s how you choose to see it. That’s not at all how your opposition sees it. Each of those points has fuel for their fire and will strengthen their opposition against Trump. All this partisan nonsense is just a petty game leading to nowhere good.

Sure .... This kind of national strife is never a good thing. You have to remember though that this is not Dem versus Pub .... This is the team of Pub and Dem versus Trump. In that sense his success against them is a blow for unity....their success on the other hand means continued division.

Jo

Trump kicking ass with military boots....sure. The same boots the little crybaby claimed he couldn't wear when his country called during the Vietnam war .

Where's your evidence he didn't have bone spurs in his heels?

Trump kicking ass with military boots....sure. The same boots the little crybaby claimed he couldn't wear when his country called during the Vietnam war .
he's the COMMANDER in CHIEF now
MAGA
hahahahhahahahah

The sanctuary City threat? The twin towers video response to princess Ben Al shish-ka-bob? The total collapse of the Mueller report? The impending indictments of Comey, McCabe et Al? Barr's use of the word spying?

He has outplayed lefty 10 to nothing so far this month! I mean we're talking slaughter here.

Ouch!

Jo

Trump is getting slaughtered. Every day he has to start a new fire to cover up another fire.

Ouch!

Jo

Trump is getting slaughtered. Every day he has to start a new fire to cover up another fire.
??
what?

Ouch!

Jo

??
what?

It's a good thing we have astute posters like Busybee posting the truth about President
Hillary Clinton eh? Hell if not for that we could be totally deceived into thinking that Donald Trump is the President instead!!

Jo

Last edited:
what was Goldilocks twin tower response again ?.

oh yeah - Muslims dancing on roof's.

1000's of them ....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Are you saying there wasn't, bitch?!

There's thousands celebrating the Notre Dame fire. Right. Now.

Ouch!

Jo

??
what?

(In his TDS-afflicted head)

Forum List

Back