Holy crap Trump is kicking ass with military boots on

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The sanctuary City threat? The twin towers video response to princess Ben Al shish-ka-bob? The total collapse of the Mueller report? The impending indictments of Comey, McCabe et Al? Barr's use of the word spying?

He has outplayed lefty 10 to nothing so far this month! I mean we're talking slaughter here.

Ouch!

Jo

Can he put them on without hurting himself? I mean his bone spurs and all.

The sanctuary City threat? The twin towers video response to princess Ben Al shish-ka-bob? The total collapse of the Mueller report? The impending indictments of Comey, McCabe et Al? Barr's use of the word spying?

He has outplayed lefty 10 to nothing so far this month! I mean we're talking slaughter here.

Ouch!

Jo
That’s how you choose to see it. That’s not at all how your opposition sees it. Each of those points has fuel for their fire and will strengthen their opposition against Trump. All this partisan nonsense is just a petty game leading to nowhere good.

Ouch!

Jo
Yeah! It's one hell of a show too.
BTW contrary to what President Trump may think, no I'm not tired of winning yet so please keep sticking it to them.

Ouch!

Jo

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of scumbags

Trump will puss out as he always does

d2w0vxz-52405dd9-d009-4525-af98-a732543295d8.jpg

Ouch!

Jo
bone spurs

Ouch!

Jo
bone spurs
what was Bill's?

what was Goldilocks twin tower response again ?.

oh yeah - Muslims dancing on roof's.

1000's of them ....

:abgg2q.jpg:

1000's of them ....

they were. they love to burn our flag and fire bullets in the sky to celebrate american losses. seems you like to join them, eh? weak traitor.

Trump kicking ass with military boots....sure. The same boots the little crybaby claimed he couldn't wear when his country called during the Vietnam war .

1000's of them ....

and something about his Trump Tower being the tallest building still standing in that part of town.

It is great to have a real President after eight years of that worthless affirmative action dumbhsit Negro Muslim boy that was married to the transvestite.

Trump kicking ass with military boots....sure. The same boots the little crybaby claimed he couldn't wear when his country called during the Vietnam war .
him and bill buy them together you think?

Forum List

Back