Holocaustianity - Zoinism's Big Lie

I could not get it to come up.

How big are the ash piles?

The ash files would have to be huge almost mountain like.

If as many people were cremated as you claim.

Well I could bring it up ok.
But yes the ashes were like 5 to 8 ft high at a time, but they buried those ashes. they just didn't keep piling them up.
You need to remember that they did not want any evidence so that they could keep doing this. The goal was to rule the world with a strong race.

Not funny, Sunni Man. Not funny at all.

Really..

That was one of the most terrible moments in humanity.

It should never be treatly lightly.
Did Hitler manage to wipe out entire nations- every man, woman, and child?

The Jews did. And they're proud of it.

Until they condemn what was done to the Ammonites, the Hittites, the Jesubites, the Moabites, and others by Jews in the name of Judaism and their god, they have no room to complain about anything Hitler or anyone else ever did.

I feel no pity for any Jew in any concentration camp or in any oven.

A Jew complaining about genocide is like a Stalinist complaining about taxes being theft.

[ I doubt the Germans kept an accurate scorecard on this subject

Actually, moron, they were very meticulous with such things.

nazi-hollerith-punch-card.jpg

Do you know what that is? It's a card from one of the Hollerith machines IBM designed specifically so the NAZIs could track every detail of their murderous campaign.

so what is your point. You don't think there was a holocaust when your own evidence says at least 700,000 were killed in just one camp?

2 million?...4 million?...6 million? what the fuck difference does it make that there is no 100% accurate number? THERE WAS A HOLOCAUST. Millions of Jews were taken away and millions were not accounted for after WWII. What the fuck do YOU call a Holocaust?

I'm not a big fan of the Jewish society but this denial is ridiculous. What was done in Europe orchestrated by the Nazis against the Jews was hideous. Making light of it is just flat wrong.[/quote]

Millions of Jews were taken away and millions were not accounted for after WWII.

And? Since when do Jews condemn genocide? Or is it only wrong when other people do it?

Making light of it is just flat wrong.

Jews don't value Jewish life. That's why they have to inflate the numbers for it to be bad enough.

But you really want to talk about devaluing? How 'bout pieces of shit like you who go on and on about the fucking Jews but never say a word about the Roma who were slain en masse? Where is your outrage for the homosexuals who were killed for their sexuality? Where is your outrage over the Communists and other political dissidents who were slaughtered?

Oh yeah, they don't matter because they're just lowly gentiles. It's all about the fucking kikes. And the Jews call the NAZIs racists? What's more racist than saying what happened to the Jews was so terrible but none of the NAZIs other victims matter- and that was okay when the Jews did it?

Fuck you, you Zionist piece of shit.

My Dad had nightmares on and off for the rest of his life at seeing the horror's of that camp.
And he took those pics because he wanted everyone to know about them. He knew people needed proof of what happened because it is unthinkable of how a human race can do something that horrible to other humans and on such a large scale. They used the prisoners to bury the bodies and the ashes.
Toward the end they were too sick and weak with hunger in order to bury them. That is why proof was there when U.S. Soldiers arrived and why they were just piled up everywhere in sheds and buildings,and piles of large ashes.
Also in one of your video's about large graves, those bodies were dug up as evidence right after the war and then they were reburied. So of course you won't find the large graves where they were originally buried in the camps.

Plaque1.jpg

Plaque2.jpg

That's quite an overestimate! :eek:

If Hitler was truly so evil, why do they need to inflate the numbers?

Talk about devaluing human life: 'That's not bad enough. We need four times that many bodies before it's worth going on about' :doubt:

So now, on top of being an asshole, pukema is an anti-Semitic Holocaust denier.

You know that they did not have photoshop in 1945
Are you claiming the soviets didn't know how to doctor photographs?

NEWSEUM: The Commissar Vanishes

Lenin and Trotsky celebrate the second anniversary of the Russian Revoloution in Red Square. Lenin Celebrates, but Trotsky has been airbrushed out.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0805052941/qid=1102361320/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-1985637-0237457?v=glance&s=books]Amazon.com: The Commissar Vanishes: The Falsification of Photographs and Art in Stalin's Russia (9780805052947): David King: Books[/ame]

You can't cite a single anti-semitic comment or any instance of me saying Hitler didn't slaughter huge numbers of people

But then again, this isn't the first time today you've chosen to demonstrate how fucking stupid you are

Forum List

Back