Hollywood WANTS Dead Liberals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It's the ONLY thing that makes sense at this point. You might be ONE ignorant comment AWAY. NOT ME mind you, but SOMEBODY out there sure as hell is REAL CLOSE if not there. I THINK Hollywood wants YOU dead so they can TRY and ban guns. YOU are going to be FODDER for the AGENDA.

YOU liberals serve NO PURPOSE to them at all. YOU are just a SIDE PRODUCT. Kind of like taking a shit AFTER dinner. YOU simply CANNOT make a THREAT to kidnap and rape children. In REAL LIFE that WILL get you dead! And you think its funny?

A TEN YEAR old boy and a FOUR YEAR old girl is funny? NOT where I live. Hollywood is GOING to pull the pin and some of you fuckers might die for it. Led to YOUR slaughter by a bunch of fucking PRETENDS.
NO re-takes in REAL LIFE mother fuckers. YOU die and its REAL its PERMANENT.

YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS

Fury

Last edited:
  • Banned
You spelled permanent and ignorant incorrectly you dunce.
Fixed, thank you boy.
Next time be smart enough to at least use spell check. Its free you dummy.
I'm kind of lazy. I have coloreds who check for me.
Your'e kind of dumb too. Makes sense you need us people blessed with melanin to help you with spelling.
Why should I pick the cotton right? You are just sitting there.

Fixed, thank you boy.
Your'e kind of dumb too. Makes sense you need us people blessed with melanin to help you with spelling.
You cant read either I see. Where did I say anything about picking cotton? :laugh:

Fixed, thank you boy.
Didn't he used to brag about having a 214 IQ? Most of those high IQ folks are good spellers.

Fixed, thank you boy.
You cant read either I see. Where did I say anything about picking cotton? :laugh:
It's a hot day, got my A/C blowing hard and YOU checking my words. Now if I pat you on your nappy head you can go home proud.

It's a hot day, got my A/C blowing hard and YOU checking my words. Now if I pat you on your nappy head you can go home proud.
Sounds like you live in a trailer park. If I had hair I would break your jaw for patting it and go home in a great mood. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back