Holding a campaign rally after only 7 months in office shows.......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
.......well, shows a very high degree of insecurities, megalomania and child-like behavior.

Fully realizing that for Trump "campaigning" is a hell of a lot better than "governing", his followers SHOULD begin to realize that this charlatan is in it for his own ego and using a campaign platform to draw his acolytes together, simply means that he needs to be applauded and feel relevant.

Trump Phoenix rally was just a venue to blame virtually anyone and everyone who has figured out that indeed, "the emperor is stark naked."

(which is a pretty disgusting mental image, I might add.)

Last edited:
pantyfa.jpg

.......well, shows a very high degree of insecurities, megalomania and child-like behavior.

Fully realizing that for Trump "campaigning" is a hell of a lot better than "governing", his followers SHOULD begin to realize that this charlatan is in it for his own ego and using a campaign platform to draw his acolytes together, simply means that he needs to be applauded and feel relevant.

Trump Phoenix rally was just a venue to blame virtually anyone and everyone who has figured out that indeed, "the emperor is stark naked."

(which is a pretty disgusting mental image, I may add.)
NO that's what you posting this crap shows! What his rally shows is that people support him!

• Banned
He's turned you libtardos into a basket cases, why not keep at it? He does it just to trigger you. Works every time.

Stupid retort (but expected from a nitwit).......I am having a GREAT time bashing the orange clown since he gives me plenty of reason to ridicule him on a daily basis.
LOL

he had one last month, he'll have one next month, he'll have one every month until he gets thrown out of office.

Forum List

Back