Hobby Lobby Open Amid Coronavirus: God Will Keep Workers Safe

This is irresponsible beyond words.

hobby lobby should be closed in some places. In some states only grocery stores and pharmacies are open.

Yet the greedy owner of hobby lobby is trying to get his workers to go back to work. Against some state governors orders.

This man is a billionaire yet all he cares about is his money. He's not paying any sick leave while this pandemic is happening. He's telling his workers that things will get hard for them.

He could help out by paying them a living wage with proper benefits.

He could help out by keeping his stores closed so the virus won't spread.

He could keep his religion to himself and not lie to his employees to get them to go back to work against governors orders.

This man should be told that his stores should remain closed and his workers remain at home. He should be paying them at least 2 weeks sick leave too.

Hobby Lobby Open Amid Coronavirus: God Will Keep Workers Safe | Heavy.com

Lowes, Home Depot and other stores here in Tejas are open the last time I checked...

I do agree that if you do not need to be opened the close down for the time period and let this Pandemic pass on by...

No point putting someone at risk for crafts...
Governor Mills hasn't mentioned what would happen if a business ignored her emergency orders to close. Interesting. I guess we'll see. I think there is a Hobby Lobby in Portland.

Here in Texas Governor Abbott is leaving most of the decisions to the County and City Officials...

hobby lobby should be closed in some places. In some states only grocery stores and pharmacies are open.

Yet the greedy owner of hobby lobby is trying to get his workers to go back to work. Against some state governors orders.

This man is a billionaire yet all he cares about is his money. He's not paying any sick leave while this pandemic is happening. He's telling his workers that things will get hard for them.

He could keep his religion to himself and not lie to his employees to get them to go back to work against governors orders.

This man should be told that his stores should remain closed and his workers remain at home. He should be paying them at least 2 weeks sick leave too.

I know in my state liquor stores are considered an "essential" business as is landscaping and take out pizza so why shouldn't Hobby Lobby be "essential"

How can you trust politicians who make decisions like this?

Lowes, Home Depot and other stores here in Tejas are open the last time I checked...

I do agree that if you do not need to be opened the close down for the time period and let this Pandemic pass on by...

No point putting someone at risk for crafts...
Governor Mills hasn't mentioned what would happen if a business ignored her emergency orders to close. Interesting. I guess we'll see. I think there is a Hobby Lobby in Portland.

Here in Texas Governor Abbott is leaving most of the decisions to the County and City Officials...
I.E., abdication of leadership.

He's almost as bad as Bloomberg

No, it isn't, considering all the food stores, gas stations and various other businesses that are open....you asshats are doing your best to wreck the economy to help Joe "where am I, who are you," biden elected.....at least Hobby Lobby isn't falling for your crap.

Treat it like any other flu season.

Covid-19 is a flu bug.
So, so stupid and wrong.

It shocks me that someone like you, with a scientific education, is saying such ass backwards wrong things.

Fox News tells him so
100% accurate.
But there are certainly a lot of people who at their death beds who have spent their lives being critical of God's existence who somehow find it. We all laugh.

Yet they don't. This one is a christian. I guess the owner didn't read the Matthew 19:21 or Luke 18:22 where Jesus tells rich people to sell everything they own and give the money to the poor.

Your bible verse has absolutely not a damn thing to with anything.

Get your smelly butt to church, fool!

Learn something

It's still a free country. The owners have a right to stay open. Employees have a right to work or say F-YOU to the owners. Customers have a right to shop there or not. Social media has a right to call them out and voice their opinion as this thread is doing.

You’d better stay away. God has it in for spiteful atheists.

It's still a free country. The owners have a right to stay open. Employees have a right to work or say F-YOU to the owners. Customers have a right to shop there or not. Social media has a right to call them out and voice their opinion as this thread is doing.

Yet, they are putting the health of everyone at risk. I wouldn't mind if they were only putting themselves, their employees, and their customers at risk. I wouldn't be caught dead in their store, myself. So, yes, they have the right. But it is irresponsible and not in the interests of the country.

Treat it like any other flu season.

Covid-19 is a flu bug.
So, so stupid and wrong.

It shocks me that someone like you, with a scientific education, is saying such ass backwards wrong things.

Fox News tells him so
100% accurate.
But there are certainly a lot of people who at their death beds who have spent their lives being critical of God's existence who somehow find it. We all laugh.

You laugh at people on their death beds? How Christian of you!

Would like to see as many business stay open as possible, for the sake of the employees, business owners, & help keep the cost to all of us if we need to spend billions on keeping people feed & their bills paid. Think its my responsibility to wear gloves, stay 6 feet away from other customers and put on a mask when paying the employee. But in areas with wide spread virus the shut down seems reasonable

Forum List

Back