Ho Theos

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
I just looked this up. Only the Father is called THE GOD=Ho Theos in the NT. Plain Theos like in the last line at John 1:1= a god small g. Fact.
Translations in history did it correct, but those living by error rejected those translations because it exposes their religion as false
New testament an improved version-1808= a god
New testament in Greek and English-1822= a god ( compared the 2 languages proving a god is correct)
Literal translation-NT-1863=a god
Concise commentary bible-1885= a god
plus others up until the 1950,s.

Thus no trinity exists, its like i have been saying all along the trinity versions are filled with errors to fit false council teachings from centuries ago. Those serving that god are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Not a wise place to be standing. Run from them( 2Corinthians 11:12-15)

download (7).jpeg

I just looked this up. Only the Father is called THE GOD=Ho Theos in the NT. Plain Theos like in the last line at John 1:1= a god small g. Fact.
Translations in history did it correct, but those living by error rejected those translations because it exposes their religion as false
New testament in Greek and English-1822= a god ( compared the 2 languages proving a god is correct)

Thus no trinity exists, its like i have been saying all along the trinity versions are filled with errors to fit false council teachings from centuries ago. Those serving that god are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Not a wise place to be standing. Run from them( 2Corinthians 11:12-15)
More "JW" cultism. You just looked it up? Where and what source did you use? Strange that all the sources you present are "modern" sources...........1800 years after the N.T. was written in Greek. Your first source is a "Unitarian Version" of the Bible actually called "Belsham's Unitarian New Testament 1808". Examples of their attempted reforms of the literal translation of the Greek N.T. into English. The Virgin Birth was nothing but a myth in comparison to the fables presented in the Koran....as stated He adopted Critical Ideas (ideas, not literal facts) about the Book of Genesis and the Gospels.

Question? If the "real" version of the Bible did not come into existence until as late as the 1808 as claimed by you and your cult.............what happened to all the Christians in the prior 1800 years before the REAL BIBLE EXISTED? Where they all lost and condemned to hell because God did not get it right until 1800 years after Christ's sacrifice? :dunno:

King James 1611. Any well-schooled Baptist Preacher will explain it to you. King James 1611 is what we all use and guide our lives by. Not always perfectly :) but we know it's the word of God.

I started laughing when you said god is a fact.
End of story.

More "JW" cultism. You just looked it up? Where and what source did you use? Strange that all the sources you present are "modern" sources...........1800 years after the N.T. was written in Greek. Your first source is a "Unitarian Version" of the Bible actually called "Belsham's Unitarian New Testament 1808". Examples of their attempted reforms of the literal translation of the Greek N.T. into English. The Virgin Birth was nothing but a myth in comparison to the fables presented in the Koran....as stated He adopted Critical Ideas (ideas, not literal facts) about the Book of Genesis and the Gospels.

Question? If the "real" version of the Bible did not come into existence until as late as the 1808 as claimed by you and your cult.............what happened to all the Christians in the prior 1800 years before the REAL BIBLE EXISTED? Where they all lost and condemned to hell because God did not get it right until 1800 years after Christ's sacrifice? :dunno:

I use bing-i wrote Ho Theos in the search and that is what it showed.
Most were mislead into serving a non existent trinity. They have died and paid the wages of sin. Those living in the last days must be doing this-John 4:22-24 or they lose.

You will learn the hard way i guess.
And what is the hard way?
Let me guess.
The usual religious threats of eternal fire? Maybe getting struck down by lightning?
Come on. Give me some more of your predicted tortures.
If you're so knowledgeable, tell me why you can go to your silly heaven and I can't.

And what is the hard way?
Let me guess.
The usual religious threats of eternal fire? Maybe getting struck down by lightning?
Come on. Give me some more of your predicted tortures.
If you're so knowledgeable, tell me why you can go to your silly heaven and I can't.
There wont be torture, blind guides teach that.

Forum List

Back