Hitler returns as Germany passes Orwellian law banning "hate speech"

There is no hate speech but rather speech that some hate to hear so they try to wrap laws around it to avoid their emotionally fragile psyches having to cope
No, it is simply insisting that if you are a hateful racist, you not be given a public airing. Go back to your barns and pool halls and do your grumbling there.

[h]uman dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.

But what about the internet?

You sure do devote a lot of effort towards you campaign of discrimination against Asians and Jews.

One of the tenets of propaganda. Turn an argument against itself and make it seem a sane argument is the problem. Red Herring fallacies, Strawman fallacies, ad absurdem and others...

What Red Herrings and straw men?

Oldlady wants the government to rig the system in such a way as to make it more difficult for some ethnicities to succeed than others, and she compounds this by supporting the criminalization of speech opposed to her agenda.

Yeah, right. You two don't hate anybody -- you just want the state to handicap the ethnicities that are not politically correct to defend. You two are so full your own authoritarian leftist drivel that you haven't stopped to examine your dogma from the OTHER side. Believe me -- those on the receiving edge of your prejudice DO see it as hateful when you support a rigged system that throws road blocks in their way in order to provide preferential treatment for others.

There is no hate speech but rather speech that some hate to hear so they try to wrap laws around it to avoid their emotionally fragile psyches having to cope

That's not quite true. Liberals want to ban speech that tells the truth such as that blacks are mentally inferior to all other races. They insist whites are engaged in a giant conspiracy to hold down blacks and that's why blacks are such failures!!!

[
I have been denied a job because a minority person applied for the same job. Here, they award "points" for applicants for state jobs. Minorities can receive 5-10 additional points, depending on what minority group they belong to. I had applied for and interviewed twice for a job. My prospective boss was thrilled with having me work for her. The day before I was to appear for my final interview, she called and apologized, but an Alaskan Native had just submitted an application and with the additional "points" for her ethnic group, she "aced" me out of the job by two, TWO, "points". If that applicant had been considered on an equal basis, considering actual qualifications, I would have had that job. So, yes, racism is alive and well and it doesn't always mean white-vs-them. Affirmative Action is nothing more than racism approved of by liberals because that brand of racism favors their pet cause celebre.

Yup - affirmative action is everywhere and it's nothing but govt mandated persecution of whites and the biggest hate crime in america. I hope T says that though a couple years ago he said he supports AA.

No, it is simply insisting that if you are a hateful racist, you not be given a public airing. Go back to your barns and pool halls and do your grumbling there.

HAHAHA. The racists are obviously you libs who want jobs handed out by race!!!

Forum List

Back