Historical Precedent for use of Deadly Force Against Rioters

We have Flynn signature on two statements sworn to before a federal judge under penalty of perjury. And those two statements conflict, such that they can't both be true. They contradict each other, and that's all that is necessary to convict for perjury.
post the link

I am flat out done with Fox news, I'll tune into Carlson, and Dobbs, but that is it! They are carrying the Floyd funeral and it is spectacularly outrageous, you'd think the fucking Mahatma was assassinated, not a junkie felon high on heroin/fentanyl who was passing bad paper! Its a shame the guy was killed, but my sympathy has just run its course, this was a fucking junkie felon who was passing bad paper and then got combative with the cops, this asshole is just as responsible for his death as any of those cops!
Fuck Floyd...he was a piece of shit. Will media carry the funeral of police killed during the riots?
No one is defending the murder of police. People are defending the murder of Floyd.
My ass. These people have already been murdering police and advocate for it. Floyd should have cooperated and not tried to assault law enforcement and he might be alive today. His own fault. How is mob rule and rioting somehow protesting what happened to Floyd?
Right? Mob rule, do as they say or we’re thrashing cities
Consent of the governed
Part of social contract theory and rioting criminals are breaking the social contract. Locke stated that people are to expect to be secure in "Life, liberty and property." People are being murdered by mob rule, this is a violation of their right to live in peace with liberty, and their property is being destroyed and stolen.
The people feel their rights to life, liberty and property are not being respected by the governing authority. When the government breaks the contract, the people will feel no need to uphold their end.
What government policy resulted in Floyds death? Not one. Looters are breaking social contract by using a man's death as an excuse to loot and steal private property.
Police policy has. Overly aggressive, confrontational, escalating police policy.
just curious, why aren't you concerned that ten blacks a week die in major demofk plantations like Chiraq?

I am flat out done with Fox news, I'll tune into Carlson, and Dobbs, but that is it! They are carrying the Floyd funeral and it is spectacularly outrageous, you'd think the fucking Mahatma was assassinated, not a junkie felon high on heroin/fentanyl who was passing bad paper! Its a shame the guy was killed, but my sympathy has just run its course, this was a fucking junkie felon who was passing bad paper and then got combative with the cops, this asshole is just as responsible for his death as any of those cops!
Fuck Floyd...he was a piece of shit. Will media carry the funeral of police killed during the riots?
No one is defending the murder of police. People are defending the murder of Floyd.
My ass. These people have already been murdering police and advocate for it. Floyd should have cooperated and not tried to assault law enforcement and he might be alive today. His own fault. How is mob rule and rioting somehow protesting what happened to Floyd?
Consent of the governed
Part of social contract theory and rioting criminals are breaking the social contract. Locke stated that people are to expect to be secure in "Life, liberty and property." People are being murdered by mob rule, this is a violation of their right to live in peace with liberty, and their property is being destroyed and stolen.
The people feel their rights to life, liberty and property are not being respected by the governing authority. When the government breaks the contract, the people will feel no need to uphold their end.
What government policy resulted in Floyds death? Not one. Looters are breaking social contract by using a man's death as an excuse to loot and steal private property.
Police policy has. Overly aggressive, confrontational, escalating police policy.
just curious, why aren't you concerned that ten blacks a week die in major demofk plantations like Chiraq?
Why aren't you concerned about black people dying?

riots/
Abe Lincoln sent federal troops to New York City to stop riots using deadly force. He also placed Maryland under martial law.

There is no justification for sending federal troops except to satisfy blood thirsty Nazi storm troopers like you.

Should have broken out the fire hoses in Minneapolis last Wednesday.
Also, let's not forget about the Whiskey Rebellion and George Washington leading troops into western Pennsylvania. Trump has all the precedent he needs to put the military on the streets of major U.S. cities.

He has no precedent to send troops. There would be a precedent to send troops to quell the coronavirus protests.

riots/
Abe Lincoln sent federal troops to New York City to stop riots using deadly force. He also placed Maryland under martial law.

How many died before he did that?

Rioting at that time was a bit more of a brutal affair

White america has grown soft since then a little property damage is a riot now. Sad
Police have been murdered and assaulted. Businesses have been destroyed. Constitution gives citizens a right to "peaceably assemble." None of these so-called protest has been peaceful.

The DC protestors were demonstrating peacefully before tear gas was used against them.

Should have broken out the fire hoses in Minneapolis last Wednesday.
Also, let's not forget about the Whiskey Rebellion and George Washington leading troops into western Pennsylvania. Trump has all the precedent he needs to put the military on the streets of major U.S. cities.

He has no precedent to send troops. There would be a precedent to send troops to quell the coronavirus protests.
sostupid.jpeg

The government has let liberals do whatever they damn well please ever since Kent State.

Trump is right, enough is enough. It's time to get tough and clear the streets, even if it means Trump has to use the Insurrection Act.
Kent State was a justifiable use of deadly force. Students of SDS had looted downtown Kent , burned down the ROTC building, and cut fire hoses the night before. Then they threw dangerous projectiles at Guardsmen the next day.

jesus fucking christ old man you are nuts
President Trump is supported by the Constitution and historical precedent. These people are common criminals and law and order must be restored with extreme prejudice.

Trump has no support from current and former leaders of the military who are smarter than you are. Steps should be taken to quell the causes. Violence begets more violence.

The government has let liberals do whatever they damn well please ever since Kent State.

Trump is right, enough is enough. It's time to get tough and clear the streets, even if it means Trump has to use the Insurrection Act.
Kent State was a justifiable use of deadly force. Students of SDS had looted downtown Kent , burned down the ROTC building, and cut fire hoses the night before. Then they threw dangerous projectiles at Guardsmen the next day.

jesus fucking christ old man you are nuts
SDS was a Marxist terrorist group that bombed government building's and advocated the overthrow of U.S. government. They rioted and did not peaceably assemble. Should have shot the violent protesters in Chicago during 1968 convention.

You are a bloodthirsty little Nazi. Someone needs to tell you this is the United States not Nazi Germany. We don't shoot first and ask questions later thank God.

You are a piece of shut. Floyd did not deserve to be murdered by the police.

You are a piece of shut. Floyd did not deserve to be murdered by the police.
No slick, you're the piece of shit, this was a junkie felon caught in the act of committing multiple felonies including the issuing of bad paper, and possession/use of illegal narcotics, its was his felonious behavior which delivered him into the hands of those cops, who just happened to be more felonious then he was, Floyd is just as guilty in his own death as they were! Check-fucking-mate! :boohoo:

Consent of the governed
Why aren't you concerned about black people dying?
Why aren't you concerned about white people being murdered by black people???? :poke:

I just said you were nuts for thinking the Kent State shooting was justified as you listed things that had nothing to do with the vast majority of people they were shooting at.
Liberal anarchy is the solution?? Hell no! It's time to end the protest now by whatever force is necessary.

An interesting point is that it is legal for an ordinary person to protect his life and property with deadly physical force in most states but not legal for Police Officers to use deadly force to protect property.

Yeap...they should have shot more of em.
And at the other colleges where these protests were totally out of control. Maybe then they would have gotten the message.

Lots of leaders around the world have sent in troops to quell protests. Trump would not be the first to do so.

Forum List

Back