Historical Precedent for use of Deadly Force Against Rioters

I bet if looters showed up at your house. That story would change.
As would your view if one of your relatives was killed by the police for a non-violent crime.
Well he had a very long criminal history, he was on two of the hardest drugs you can be on, and he had covid. He was already a dead man walking. But I will say the cop was in the wrong, he shouldn't of used that kind of force.

I bet if looters showed up at your house. That story would change.
As would your view if one of your relatives was killed by the police for a non-violent crime.
Well he had a very long criminal history, he was on two of the hardest drugs you can be on, and he had covid. He was already a dead man walking. But I will say the cop was in the wrong, he shouldn't of used that kind of force.
If it was his beat I wonder if he already had violent run in's with Floyd in the past.

The government has let liberals do whatever they damn well please ever since Kent State.

Trump is right, enough is enough. It's time to get tough and clear the streets, even if it means Trump has to use the Insurrection Act.
Kent State was a justifiable use of deadly force. Students of SDS had looted downtown Kent , burned down the ROTC building, and cut fire hoses the night before. Then they threw dangerous projectiles at Guardsmen the next day.
Yeap...they should have shot more of em.

Like I said earlier, he was a criminal and should've been in jail. If the justice system didn't fail him, he would still be alive.
Should've been in jail? Like Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, and Michael Flynn?
What does that have to do with anything, troll?
He believes convicted felons belong in jail, and not let out earl;y.
Flynn was the victim of a criminal administration and illegal FISA warrants.

Like I said earlier, he was a criminal and should've been in jail. If the justice system didn't fail him, he would still be alive.
Obama, Comey, Muller, Hillary?
I'm talking about convicted felons.
Two were on private business deals and Flynn had 4th Amendment rights violated by Obama administration.

No, Michael Flynn perjured himself in front of a federal judge.

The government has let liberals do whatever they damn well please ever since Kent State.

Trump is right, enough is enough. It's time to get tough and clear the streets, even if it means Trump has to use the Insurrection Act.
Kent State was a justifiable use of deadly force. Students of SDS had looted downtown Kent , burned down the ROTC building, and cut fire hoses the night before. Then they threw dangerous projectiles at Guardsmen the next day.

jesus fucking christ old man you are nuts
President Trump is supported by the Constitution and historical precedent. These people are common criminals and law and order must be restored with extreme prejudice.

I didn't say he couldn't

I just said you were nuts for thinking the Kent State shooting was justified as you listed things that had nothing to do with the vast majority of people they were shooting at.

If a crowd is throwing shit at you....and you're not defending anything. Back the fuck up.

Not open fire.
Screw that! Open fire and give mother nature a hand keeping the gene pool tidied up. It's the environmental friendly thing to do.

Obama, Comey, Muller, Hillary?
I'm talking about convicted felons.
Two were on private business deals and Flynn had 4th Amendment rights violated by Obama administration.
Just say, they were all convicted felons and move on.

fGLOKZo.jpg

You'd like to be able to prove that, wouldn't you?

Wait for it, the link will be posted soon!

You'd like to be able to prove that, wouldn't you?

Wait for it, the link will be posted soon!
We have Flynn signature on two statements sworn to before a federal judge under penalty of perjury. And those two statements conflict, such that they can't both be true. They contradict each other, and that's all that is necessary to convict for perjury.

Part of social contract theory and rioting criminals are breaking the social contract. Locke stated that people are to expect to be secure in "Life, liberty and property." People are being murdered by mob rule, this is a violation of their right to live in peace with liberty, and their property is being destroyed and stolen.
Funny, they are protesting hate while hypocritically spewing so much hate it trumps their protest. Fk them.

Forum List

Back