Historical Precedent for use of Deadly Force Against Rioters

I am flat out done with Fox news, I'll tune into Carlson, and Dobbs, but that is it! They are carrying the Floyd funeral and it is spectacularly outrageous, you'd think the fucking Mahatma was assassinated, not a junkie felon high on heroin/fentanyl who was passing bad paper! Its a shame the guy was killed, but my sympathy has just run its course, this was a fucking junkie felon who was passing bad paper and then got combative with the cops, this asshole is just as responsible for his death as any of those cops!
Fuck Floyd...he was a piece of shit. Will media carry the funeral of police killed during the riots?
No one is defending the murder of police. People are defending the murder of Floyd.
My ass. These people have already been murdering police and advocate for it. Floyd should have cooperated and not tried to assault law enforcement and he might be alive today. His own fault. How is mob rule and rioting somehow protesting what happened to Floyd?
Right? Mob rule, do as they say or we’re thrashing cities
Consent of the governed

I am flat out done with Fox news, I'll tune into Carlson, and Dobbs, but that is it! They are carrying the Floyd funeral and it is spectacularly outrageous, you'd think the fucking Mahatma was assassinated, not a junkie felon high on heroin/fentanyl who was passing bad paper! Its a shame the guy was killed, but my sympathy has just run its course, this was a fucking junkie felon who was passing bad paper and then got combative with the cops, this asshole is just as responsible for his death as any of those cops!
Fuck Floyd...he was a piece of shit. Will media carry the funeral of police killed during the riots?
No one is defending the murder of police. People are defending the murder of Floyd.
My ass. These people have already been murdering police and advocate for it. Floyd should have cooperated and not tried to assault law enforcement and he might be alive today. His own fault. How is mob rule and rioting somehow protesting what happened to Floyd?
No one is advocating murder of police. You’re lying to justify a violent fantasy.

Floyd never tried to assault law enforcement. Their lives were never in danger. The only one in danger was Floyd. There was no sense in his murder. Zero.

No one is advocating murder of police. You’re lying to justify a violent fantasy.

Floyd never tried to assault law enforcement. Their lives were never in danger. The only one in danger was Floyd. There was no sense in his murder. Zero.
You need to get your facts straight and don't get them from CNN and MSNBC. Floyd was assaulting police.

You need to get your facts straight and don't get them from CNN and MSNBC. Floyd was assaulting police.
You know who disagrees with you? The police that arrested him. They never claimed to have been assaulted.

Consent of the governed
Part of social contract theory and rioting criminals are breaking the social contract. Locke stated that people are to expect to be secure in "Life, liberty and property." People are being murdered by mob rule, this is a violation of their right to live in peace with liberty, and their property is being destroyed and stolen.

Locke stated that people are to expect to be secure in "Life, liberty and property." People are being murdered by mob rule, this is a violation of their right to live in peace with liberty, and their property is being destroyed and stolen.
As happened to slaves and their progeny for generations on end?

riots/
Abe Lincoln sent federal troops to New York City to stop riots using deadly force. He also placed Maryland under martial law.

Maybe you missed the part about "in time of war"
This is a war against criminal anarchy. Locke said people are entitled to life , liberty, and property. People are being murdered by a violent mob that is not peacefully assembling, their liberty is being violated because law and order has not been secured, and their property is being destroyed and stolen.

Consent of the governed
Part of social contract theory and rioting criminals are breaking the social contract. Locke stated that people are to expect to be secure in "Life, liberty and property." People are being murdered by mob rule, this is a violation of their right to live in peace with liberty, and their property is being destroyed and stolen.
The people feel their rights to life, liberty and property are not being respected by the governing authority. When the government breaks the contract, the people will feel no need to uphold their end.

Locke stated that people are to expect to be secure in "Life, liberty and property." People are being murdered by mob rule, this is a violation of their right to live in peace with liberty, and their property is being destroyed and stolen.
As happened to slaves and their progeny for generations on end?
Don't play the fucking race card on me. Slavery ended over 150 years ago. These violent criminals live in the greatest nation on earth with the most economic opportunity. They should be thankful their ancestors were slaves or right now they would be sitting in some Central African mud joke with flies in their face and fearful of war and having their hands macheted off and Ebola. Nobody is a victim in the United States.

Thats a lie, you are lying! You've not seen the whole video string, further Floyd was a convicted felon who had spent at least five years in prison, and who was passing bad paper & high on illegal narcotics at the time of his death! Yes they killed him, but it was the felon Floyds criminal behavior and comportment that introduced him into their orbit! He is just as responsible for his own death as they were...... Floyd was not a nice guy, not the Mahatma, not a felon gone straight, he was a felon in the process of committing felonies!

Consent of the governed
The people feel their rights to life, liberty and property are not being respected by the governing authority. When the government breaks the contract, the people will feel no need to uphold their end.
What government policy resulted in Floyds death? Not one. Looters are breaking social contract by using a man's death as an excuse to loot and steal private property.

Thats a lie, you are lying! You've not seen the whole video string, further Floyd was a convicted felon who had spent at least five years in prison, and who was passing bad paper & high on illegal narcotics at the time of his death! Yes they killed him, but it was the felon Floyds criminal behavior and comportment that introduced him into their orbit! He is just as responsible for his own death as they were...... Floyd was not a nice guy, not the Mahatma, not a felon gone straight, he was a felon in the process of committing felonies!
He was a piece of shit with a long rap sheet.

Consent of the governed
What government policy resulted in Floyds death? Not one. Looters are breaking social contract by using a man's death as an excuse to loot and steal private property.
Police policy has. Overly aggressive, confrontational, escalating police policy.

Consent of the governed
Police policy has. Overly aggressive, confrontational, escalating police policy.
Locke would agree with police protecting private property. Man in his natural state is a savages without government or the rule of law. I will let a Yale professor explain it to you:

Rioters are not the same as peaceful protesters exercising their constitutional rights. Learn the difference.
I think you need to learn the difference. They are not peaceful protesters but a lawless mob. What is their policy goals? What policy do they want to change? What is their goal besides looting and stealing.

Rioters are not the same as peaceful protesters exercising their constitutional rights. Learn the difference.
I think you need to learn the difference. They are not peaceful protesters but a lawless mob. What is their policy goals? What policy do they want to change? What is their goal besides looting and stealing.

Do you not have a television?

Consent of the governed
Locke would agree with police protecting private property. Man in his natural state is a savages without government or the rule of law. I will let a Yale professor explain it to you:

This is the exact state of mind that leads the government to treat their citizenry like animals.

Hence they lose the consent of the governed.

Forum List

Back