HISTORIC SUCCESS: 31% of Black Voters Intend to Cast Their Vote for President Trump in Latest Poll

Should Trump win, The media will use the difference between the polls and the election outcome to declare that Trump committed FRAUD and they will again say it was Russia.

100% this will happen.

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Should Trump win, The media will use the difference between the polls and the election outcome to declare that Trump committed FRAUD and they will again say it was Russia.

100% this will happen.

The only problem with that is the DOJ, DNI, & FBI have already declared while there is evident Iran, China, & Russia are trying to interfere, it is AGAINST President Trump.

Trump only had 10% of black voters in 2016. No Republican candidates has ever had 31%.

This means you DemonRats are fucked.

But not all hope is lost. DemonRats are mailing in counterfeit ballots and will count them 2 weeks after the election so you can rig it in your favor.

Gateway Pundit. Pouring Kool-Aid for the rubes since 2004.

The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.

Buh-BAM!
Millions of early votes are in. Biden can only get a handful of people at his rallies. Trump gets thousands. Who do you think the early voters are voting for. Even Obama can't get a big crowd.
Democrats are outnumbering Republicans 2-to-1 in early voting, skippy.
Not really, I heard Trump gets 50 to 1to Biden. I only know 2 people that voted early for Biden. I know alot that has voted early for Trump. Get your pussy hat ready.

We'll get them on our side eventually.

The left only uses them and takes them for granted. Either the left gets their head and their ass wired together or they'll dwindle to nonexistence.

Trump only had 10% of black voters in 2016. No Republican candidates has ever had 31%.

This means you DemonRats are fucked.

But not all hope is lost. DemonRats are mailing in counterfeit ballots and will count them 2 weeks after the election so you can rig it in your favor.
Democrats will find out the day after the election how many Mail-In ballots they need to steal the win....

100% this will happen.

The only problem with that is the DOJ, DNI, & FBI have already declared while there is evident Iran, China, & Russia are trying to interfere, it is AGAINST President Trump.

Maybe, but there are plenty of stupid fucks on THIS SITE who still claim Trump and Putin conspired to steal the election.

Well, IF IT IS TRUE (I have my doubts) that is a huge chunk taken out of the Democrat lock-step voter base. It becomes a huge swing.

If (and I am only estimating here) that 31% represents about 3.8% of the electorate (assuming 12% of the population proportionately makes up the black vote). That's 3.8% in favor of Trump and 3.8% against Biden, or a 7.6% swing.

That is HUGE.

(That's why I have serious doubts.)

If that were to be true, the democrat party would be over............

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Buh-BAM!
Millions of early votes are in. Biden can only get a handful of people at his rallies. Trump gets thousands. Who do you think the early voters are voting for. Even Obama can't get a big crowd.
Democrats are outnumbering Republicans 2-to-1 in early voting, skippy.

They always do, asshat, and hilary still lost.....

Buh-BAM!

Who says The Gateway Pundit is a bad source?

Says an actual source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes..........hey dumb fuck, ask your source if they are covering the fact that joe biden and his family entered into a deal with the Spy chief of China....you dumb ass...

A growing number of 'you ain't black's seem to be tired of 100+ years of the same BS unfulfilled promises, continuous policies of 'economic slavery', & never-ending stream of racist candidates who say stupid racist shit, like Biden's been able to stay on his bunker because some black woman stocked the shelves in hs local Wal Mart....

Forum List

Back